1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
    Dismiss Notice

PC A Thief's Resolve

Discussion in 'Skyrim Mods' started by boon23, Jul 17, 2021.

1. boon23

boon23 New Member

Now I could not find a topic about this mod here, so I created one.
    This is not a new mod and the reason why it is not mentioned here yet, is probably that it is not available on Nexus. But it is available through the mods section in the skyrim game.

And this mod is really nice for all you sneaky thieves and adventurers and those of you, who really want to find secrets.

The mod: there are master thief caches (presented as knapsacks) hidden in over 300 locations in skyrim. The locations are dungeons, forts, buildings, caves, but not buildings in cities or towns, not outside and not on Solstheim. The caches contain some really valuable loot. And they are super hard to find.

I had a lot of fun searching through the well known locations. It was truly rewarding to find some of these and they were really hard to find.

2. boon23

boon23 New Member

And since it is so hard to find the masterthief cashes, let me add in spoilers some locations:

3. boon23

boon23 New Member

4. Teardrop

Teardrop New Member

Thank you so much for doing this! Couldn’t figure out where Bleak Falls Barrow stash was for the longest time! Of course it’d be where I last looked. The second one was a surprise.

5. boon23

boon23 New Member

I did not think anyone would care. I am so happy someone finally does.

6. Liberato

Liberato New Member

Boon23, awesome beginning bro! Hate watching people run around boasting on the YouTube videos - this took a lot of effort and you have my gratitude!