A section for other writings.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
We have a section for the Skyrim fanfiction, but I was wondering if it could be possible to have a section in the lobby where we could write our own fiction or other fan fiction.

Or maybe there already is a place for that and I am just that dense and I haven't seen it.

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
There isn't a place specifically for that. Only the genre-specific one. I could make a section like we have for the lobby, art and music ones and maybe add a fanfic one. Maybe I'll pull all of that out of the Lobby since those posts don't count toward post counts and we can have a different dedicated section for all arts.

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
There isn't a place specifically for that. Only the genre-specific one. I could make a section like we have for the lobby, art and music ones and maybe add a fanfic one. Maybe I'll pull all of that out of the Lobby since those posts don't count toward post counts and we can have a different dedicated section for all arts.

yea, that would be awesome. Have like an 'All Arts Section'.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts