• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral

Last edited:

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
Holding

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
Holding

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
Holding

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
Holding

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
My first post for chapter one will *hopefully* be up tonight. I wanna work out a few kinks here and there before I do.

Hopefully it will be a grand beginning! :D

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
The first part of chapter one is up! :D

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
Will be working on the next part of the chapter today. Will have it up tonight or tomorrow! :D

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
Part two is up! I will work on their introductions and have you know just who these people are as soon as I can. I will possibly make some rather bare cc's for them, so you can have a reference for them, just in case. :D

I will have a link to wherever I post those in the very first post near the bottom.

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
I will post he next part as soon as I correct an issue with my computer. Every time I try to edit the post, it sends me to some sort of Java malware page, and deletes any progress I make. I'll get back to this as soon as I can!

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
Part 3 has been posted, finally! :D My computer issues have seemed to relaxed for the most part, so I can start being more active with my posting again. Hope you enjoy.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts