Spoiler A few RP dilemmas.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

MadHatter

Guy with a cool hat.
I'm running into a few dilemmas here.... My character, a normally rough and tough and constantly drunk Nord barbarian has recently completed the Night to Remember quest. He's normally distrustful of Daedra, wouldnt go out of his way to participate in a Daedric Prince's quest... He's always seen the Daedra as evil and corrupt.. but then he met ol' Uncle Sanguine.... He had fun and thoroughly enjoyed drinking with the Daedric Prince before learning of Sam's true identity. Before he knew it, he stood there with Sanguine Rose in his hands... completely dumbfounded and not knowing how to react (me too!) I saved the game and logged out. I've been pondering how my character is going to react to this. Get angry and toss the Rose into Lake Ilnata or would this encounter with Sanguine soften his tolerance towards Daedra and magic.... OR... would he simply give Sanguine a "special case for being an awesome friend, uncle and drinking partner" situation? Feedback is much welcome.

Unrelated but thinking ahead. I've read that Shor(Lorkhan), the Nordic God of Big-Daddy is the product of Sithis? Would that mean it would be acceptable for a Nord barbarian to hook up with the Dark Brotherhood to be a force of change and turn the world upside down?

Also, Mora... It's mentioned that Hermy is part of the Nordic Pantheon... I cant find any other info. How exactly is Mora part of the Nordic Pantheon? How does the average Nord view Mora? Demon? God? Somewhere in between?

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
if turn the world upside down you mean destroy it then yes it would be acceptable and hermaeus Mora is Worshipped as Herma- Mora in the Nordic Pantheon just as Sheogorath is worshiped as Sheggorath in the Khajiit pantheon, They all daedra have worshippers from each race they just hae different names for them, and for someone who despises Daedra I would throw the Artifacts in the Sea of Ghosts regardless of which Daedra it cam from, now if you are playing as the Dragonborn then what would you have to fear from them? the last time a daedric Lord crossed paths with a dragonborn the Daedric lord was defeated in 5 minutes

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts