A cure for a Lycanthrope

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Peircelus

mc fatige
    the bright light had made james open his eyes returning control to him "well that worked but what the hell was all that"

TomLeViking

Call me Tom; or don't
    "Perhaps some explanation is in order..."
    Asvald sat back down next to the khajiit,
    "When my liver first started to threaten my life, I made a pilmgrimage to the wayshrine of Stendarr. I promised to hunt the creatures of the night in exchange for prolonged life, and he granted me mercy. Often he doesn't approve of my methods, or he thinks I'm sidetracking."
    He pointed to his eye;
    "A part of him went into me, and he's keeping me alive. Now together we hunt for one of the most ruthless vampires in Skyrim - it is my mission."

Asvald was quiet, as if to say 'Any Questions?'

Rajhin

The Silent Thief
    J'korr eyes shot open and stared into the sky. Where am I? He muttered. J'korr looked around and saw Asvald and James talking. J'korr stood up asked What happened? How did we get here?! He suddenly realized he was naked, and bent down to pick up his clothes.

TomLeViking

Call me Tom; or don't
    "We know what you are" Said Asvald, as he turned to the khajiit. "You almost killed me but I saved you from your inner beast"

"If you want to stay alive I suggest we get you cured before your next transformation, or I may have to put you down."

Peircelus

mc fatige
    james smiles "so we need a cure.......in my line of work i would have had just what you need but sadly i lost my sword" he pulls out a old looking bottle thats about half full of a deep red substance "just one drop of this and you would be healed of a thousand ailments" he looks at his scarf and snarls "i would have a cure for you if i had my sword, with that i could sift through this blood and find the cure" he looks up and catches his composure

TomLeViking

Call me Tom; or don't
    OOC: In the Elder Scrolls there's only 2 known cures for lycanthropy, I've never heard of that one :L
    Plus I don't understand - James is holding the cure in the bottle but you say we need his sword?
    "Perhaps we should go to the professionals" Said Asvald, motioning towards the city.
    "It just so happens we have a city full of werewolves available to us." He grinned.

Peircelus

mc fatige
    ooc:sorry was a guess, also he collects souls and sells them one particular one would cure it the rest would just makes things worse, again a guess
    "the companions? Im not exactly comfortale around them, its the whole hircine thing" turns to j'korr "no offense"

Rajhin

The Silent Thief
    J'korr finished putting on his armor and looked to his friends. That is why I came to Whiterun. I was hoping that the Companions would have a cure for me.

mast3rlinkx

((I think I'll bring in my character from the game.))

Xxaga had just left the city to search for something to kill, when she heard a fight. Drawing her waraxe, which was ebony cooled in the blood of a Daedra, she ran towards the fight. The conditioning she had from wearing heavy armor for years paid off, for she was not weighed down much by the dragon bone armor she wore. However, by the time she got there, the fight had been resolved. A Khajiit, a Nord, and a Redguard, a bit of an unusual group if she had any say in it, sat in a circle. There were no bodies, so she guessed these three had been in a bit of a conflict. Placing the axe back in its loop on her belt, she approached them. "What happened? I heard the fighting from the road" She crossed her arms and waited for a response.

TomLeViking

Call me Tom; or don't
    Asvald stood up ahead of the others,
    "Nothing, just a scrap. We're all ok now." He replied quickly and bluntly.
    Then he looked concerned, "Say, you don't happen to have any spare food do you? I'm sure we could all use some sustinence after that."

Snoball

23rd President of the United States of America
    ((I would like to bring my char in also if that's alright))

"Interesting." The subtle voice came from behind a tree. Dr. Avedano had been watching this battle since it started, following them since leaving the inn, and was sad to see it end so soon. He stepped out of from behind it and addressed the group of four. "Well, that's a shame, here I was thinking this would have an interesting outcome, but I guess you can't predict them all. And hey, at least everyone is alive." Currently studying other-worldly beings, this fight was good research to how they affect regular people. He then realized, he never introduced himself. "Oh, and excuse my manners, my name is Dr. Niles Avendano, I study the human mind, and how beings beyond our grasp can do to it." He said while observing the odd group.

Rajhin

The Silent Thief
    J'korr looked at Dr. Avendo and said Your a doctor? Any way you can help with my....condition? He did not have a appetite and passed on the bread Asvald offered. That was my second transformation. I need to find a cure before I really hurt someone.

Peircelus

mc fatige
    james clears his throat "or you could wait till you do hurt someone. and use that to start a bandit clan, in an example kind of way" he steps back and leans on a tree swinging his scarf around his chin "thats what id do"

Rajhin

The Silent Thief
    Not that hurting someone is the problem. But if I do, people might start putting bounties on my head. And if word starts getting around that a Khajiit is a werewolf, people would pay a lot to see a cat turn into a dog... J'korr looked to James and said Ehh, being a bandit isn't really my thing. I prefer to work alone as a thief. Suddenly, J'korr's ear twitched and he heard the sound of footsteps in the grass. He spun around, drawing an arrow and readied his bow. A group of at least 8 Silver-Hand warriors approached them. Damn it...werewolf hunters!

Snoball

Avendano inspected the khajiit in front of him. "Ah, lycanthropy. I haven't delved too deep into it, but from what I can tell, you certainly have more rage within you when you go beastial as opposed to other lycanthrops I've studied. He took a slight breath to try to get a solution. I could come up with an analysis, but I don't quite know Hircine's grip on you yet, if anything, we might have to take your Redguard friend's advice and play this out. He suddenly had an idea. May I ask how you contracted the disease? But before an answer could be acquired, hunters were on pursuit.

Rajhin

The Silent Thief
    Not now, doctor! Defend yourself! J'korr let loose a volley of arrows, but they did almost nothing to the heavy armor the Silver-Hand was wearing. I could use some help!!

Peircelus

mc fatige
    James takes out his longsword and speeds to a position behind them "cant you see..." he sends the blade through one mans chest while dodging a sword "...were talking"

Snoball

He followed his comrades and quickly defended himself, unsheathing his blade Meloncholia. He put one arm behind his back and challenged one of the burly Silever-Hands. "En Garde!" The Silver-Hand swung his blade, but it was not as fast as the rapier, lunging at one of the man's exposed kneecaps, bring him down to his other knee immediately.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts