5 Things Worse Than Dovahs

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

MattSaunders

you guys all seem pretty experienced, and i only got skyrim 2 days ago, my guy is orc and level 24. what would you say the best race is, for fighting?:bluedragon:

Drecon

I did beat a giant once at level 10 or so. I simply used the slow time shout and hacked at him a few times. Only figured out later that those guys are tough :p

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
you guys all seem pretty experienced, and i only got skyrim 2 days ago, my guy is orc and level 24. what would you say the best race is, for fighting?:bluedragon:

Hmm, Redguards are always nice, but so are Nords and Orcs, at least if you mean brute strengh fighting. For medium speed fighting its Redguards and Dunmer, and the fast fighters are Argonians and Khajiit. Then Wood Elves are wonderful at archery. Imperials are pretty good at everything and bretons are okay at everything.

imonweed420

I'm not trying to be rude or anything but all of these enemies are extremely easy. My 73 dark elf can kill anything on that list 1 hit on master difficulty. I would say the hardest enemies are either Draugr deathlords, some of the random uniques you find sometimes, and Ancient dragons. This is just my opinion anyways but i do know that the enemies on this list are not difficult if you have the right build.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
I'm talking about early on in the game these are the enemies you may face up to 15-20 thta will kill you easily. No Draugr Deathlord no Wispmother no Dragon Priests no dragons higher than frost, just the ones you fight early on.

imonweed420

I'm talking about early on in the game these are the enemies you may face up to 15-20 thta will kill you easily. No Draugr Deathlord no Wispmother no Dragon Priests no dragons higher than frost, just the ones you fight early on.
I get ya. If you are talking at a lower level then , ya you are right alot of those guys are really hard at a lower level.

WindhelmMafia

Don Stormcloak
that lydia comic strip has found a spot on my facebook...but i must say...giants i can 2 shot, falmer i can 1 shot, same as spriggons and trolls again 2 shot with fire enchant on bow (maybe 1, depends on crit strike) so dovah are the strongest...probably ledgendary being the strongest! My first stroll through whiterun plains... a extra tall man... i just killed a dragon, im don...5 metres away, whooooosh ground starts shaking, strike 2, im flying back to whiterun with the aid of a giants club!

WindhelmMafia

Don Stormcloak
That same thing keeps happening to me on my new playthrough. Every time I get near a giant they launch me higher than Meridia does.
get it them all to follow you (have whirlwind sprint for quick escapes) then find a rock they cant reach you at (there is always one)...simple to kill them all...oooooorrr....round them all up (mammoths and giants) and run to the tower...they cant get in the door and you can stand there shooting them with arrows....real simple :) check my blog for get rich quick run through!

Tosh Raka

Tiger Dragon of Ka'Po'Tun
hahaha hilarious article. all agreed on. i have an archanaphobia so spiders would have taken the place of falmer but still really good stuff

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
get it them all to follow you (have whirlwind sprint for quick escapes) then find a rock they cant reach you at (there is always one)...simple to kill them all...oooooorrr....round them all up (mammoths and giants) and run to the tower...they cant get in the door and you can stand there shooting them with arrows....real simple :) check my blog for get rich quick run through!

I know a lot of tricks to kill giants. I just enjoy being launched in the air. Also this is for low levels and im comparing them to like Mirmulnir or whatever the first dragon is called.

grand master dragonborn

playing skyrim in my head
(sniffle) I wish I had Lydia to yell at I lost her in Alftand (stupid Elder Scroll) no offense.But she got killed by a falmer and dwemer sphere with a full dwarven armor and a dwarven shield and sword with a fire enchantment.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
(sniffle) I wish I had Lydia to yell at I lost her in Alftand (stupid Elder Scroll) no offense.But she got killed by a falmer and dwemer sphere with a full dwarven armor and a dwarven shield and sword with a fire enchantment.

I killed Lydia with the Ebony Blade. And I was glad.

TamrielsSavior

The Dark Nord of Helgen
If we are talking early game, sub-level 15-20, and about noobs, how has no one mentioned bears?!?! f***f bears!

Heading to Northwatch Keep from Dragon Bridge, about level 13 I think. Oh, let me just cut through over here. 2 steps off the road, RRRRHHHHH. Oh, pl***, where did that come from. Spin around real quick, bear RIGHT in my face behind me, 2 swipes, death. Full steel armor on, 2:1 health to stamina on master.

f***f BEARS!

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
Personally to fight giants I kite them to a bridge they can't fit under and shoot them. For 30 minutes in real time. good training for a coward. Just beware the mudcrabs. They LOOK LIKE ROCKS!!!! GAAAAH!!! Where are they?!?!?!? xD

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts