5 Things Worse Than Dovahs

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
i agree with your five worst things than the dovah but i think i've found something worse. this is of course followers. what is the point in them. they may be useful to certain quest's or just save your life sometimes, were usualy they just block door's, get in the way of a arrow, spell or swordswing and of course if you by a house they suddenly take the spare room, if your the thane of the city.

I killed all my housecarls. The only followers I use are my wife, Jenassa, and Serena. They don't get in the way as much and are much more powerful.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
Honorable Mention #2: The Forsworn!

I only hate their wizards and the fact that they always kill Shadowmere, other than that they are a simple bunch. I either shoot their eyes out with my elf or tear their skulls of with my Argonian.

falmer are preety hard to kill (specially the shamans), spriggons i found easy from the start as long as i can kill one with one hit of my warhammer... chickens and guards can actually be rediculous like u said it ends up with u having a giant bounty in one of the holds.. and if you read this one boring book in skyrim called killing trolls or somthing and says the two good things are fire and a sheild and good sword (daedric or ebony) and i find if a follower gets in the way u jus tell them to leave and once they get in the way u tell them to follow you again ;)

Inkriidal

Lol I'm level 68, I can kill a giant in 2 swings of a sword.

Giants are how I got hooked to Skyrim. I was a level 2 with a long bow, went to secunda's kiss, attacked a giant, instantly got launched 10239048230 feet in the air. I come back for round 2. I shot an arrow, ran. shot an arrow, ran. The giant was still at like half health by the time I got to Whiterun's gates. I just kept running for my life, and eventually killed him. After an hour of T-bagging, I knew I was an unstoppable warrior-god. :D

eliasawesome

What about dragon priests? They are f***ing impossible when you are low in level. I met one in Volskygge at level 6, and it was horrible, i was about to smash my PC in the wall!

Argonianale7

Sheratopia
I always found giants very easy, I never got hit up in the sky before, must be because of my armour. But Ice wolves, seemed to kick my ass all the way to Sovngarde for some reason, never climb to High Hrothgar at level 6.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
falmer are preety hard to kill (specially the shamans), spriggons i found easy from the start as long as i can kill one with one hit of my warhammer... chickens and guards can actually be rediculous like u said it ends up with u having a giant bounty in one of the holds.. and if you read this one boring book in skyrim called killing trolls or somthing and says the two good things are fire and a sheild and good sword (daedric or ebony) and i find if a follower gets in the way u jus tell them to leave and once they get in the way u tell them to follow you again ;)

You've obviously never seen a spriggan controlling a dragon. It is friggin terrible at a low level. Also, trolls are not that easy for those who don't specialize in destruction magic or warhammers.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
Lol I'm level 68, I can kill a giant in 2 swings of a sword.

Giants are how I got hooked to Skyrim. I was a level 2 with a long bow, went to secunda's kiss, attacked a giant, instantly got launched 10239048230 feet in the air. I come back for round 2. I shot an arrow, ran. shot an arrow, ran. The giant was still at like half health by the time I got to Whiterun's gates. I just kept running for my life, and eventually killed him. After an hour of T-bagging, I knew I was an unstoppable warrior-god. :D

I didn't get launched up until I created my third character and accidently got to close to a dead fox to loot it. I ended up higher up than Meridia sends you, and I didn't even get to see myself fall. I was still flying up when it loaded my last save.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
What about dragon priests? They are f***ing impossible when you are low in level. I met one in Volskygge at level 6, and it was horrible, i was about to smash my PC in the wall!

I didn't include them because they all have names.

Inkriidal

Just yesterday on my new account, I ran into a troll on my way to Ivarstead. Is it just me or do they have higher health regeneration at lower levels? o_O

His health was like Shadowmere's, I couldn't even get it down to half...

eliasawesome

Just yesterday on my new account, I ran into a troll on my way to Ivarstead. Is it just me or do they have higher health regeneration at lower levels? o_O

His health was like Shadowmere's, I couldn't even get it down to half...
They are weak to fire. So try to enchant your weapon or use flaming spells

Sword&Sorcery Super Hero

Super Hero of the Fantasy Realm
I only hate their wizards and the fact that they always kill Shadowmere, other than that they are a simple bunch. I either shoot their eyes out with my elf or tear their skulls of with my Argonian.

I found their wizards and their dual wielders to be a pain. And their archers can be deadly too. Even now at lvl. 56 the Forsworn are still giving me problems. Is it just me or do their dual wielders seem to move faster than other enemy types in the game?

Either way it seem like every one has a similar but slightly different set of enemies that gives them problems at lower levels. Must be the way you perk.

Sword&Sorcery Super Hero

I've noticed that as well and I think they do. Even with fire spells, until you reach about lvl. 10-15 they regenerate health faster than at higher levels. Maybe its because at such a low level, the extra damage from your fire spells don't amount to squat.

Inkriidal

I realized I was playing on master difficulty lol...

Today, at level 15, I was able to raid 3 giant camps with just dual-wield swords. They didn't even know what hit em...

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
I found their wizards and their dual wielders to be a pain. And their archers can be deadly too. Even now at lvl. 56 the Forsworn are still giving me problems. Is it just me or do their dual wielders seem to move faster than other enemy types in the game?

Either way it seem like every one has a similar but slightly different set of enemies that gives them problems at lower levels. Must be the way you perk.

I perked in sneak and occasionalhy certain more sneaky forms of might, though I used all 3. Now my main is retiring, as I chose the wrong side in the war and am unabe to ever get MehrRazor or becameguildmaster because I killed Silus Vesuius and Erikur is glitched, plus he's 81, but when I use him I run into forsworn places with either Ohdaviing or Durnhevvir at my side, plus Jenassa or Serena and Lucien, as well as sometimes Cicero and the Initiatess and Garmr or CuSith and either go Vampire Lord or dual wield my Legendary Blade of Woe with my Legendary Dragon Priest Dagger of the Vampire. Occasionally I weaken them with my bow first. With my new main, Velid, I fire my crossbow while Durnhevvir or whatever summons the undead and my armored troll and Serena storm the place. Occasionally I brin Arvak as well. For my side character, level 12 Barenziah, I just let my minions due the work and sneak a few spells in every once in a while. With Dogur I run in and smash heads. Those are my strategies for fighting the Forsworn.

Sword&Sorcery Super Hero

I perked in sneak and occasionalhy certain more sneaky forms of might, though I used all 3. Now my main is retiring, as I chose the wrong side in the war and am unabe to ever get MehrRazor or becameguildmaster because I killed Silus Vesuius and Erikur is glitched, plus he's 81, but when I use him I run into forsworn places with either Ohdaviing or Durnhevvir at my side, plus Jenassa or Serena and Lucien, as well as sometimes Cicero and the Initiatess and Garmr or CuSith and either go Vampire Lord or dual wield my Legendary Blade of Woe with my Legendary Dragon Priest Dagger of the Vampire. Occasionally I weaken them with my bow first. With my new main, Velid, I fire my crossbow while Durnhevvir or whatever summons the undead and my armored troll and Serena storm the place. Occasionally I brin Arvak as well. For my side character, level 12 Barenziah, I just let my minions due the work and sneak a few spells in every once in a while. With Dogur I run in and smash heads. Those are my strategies for fighting the Forsworn.

I think I've found out my problem. I must.use.more.followers.

EleanorUnicorn

Personally, I love giant slaying, especially now we have mounted combat! I use the ultimate follower overhaul mod, so i can have both Jenassa and Lydia as followers. If you tell them 'you are important' they become immortal, something everyone needs if they're playing on master! Anyway, I was galloping around, circling this giant, shooting as many arrows into him as quickly as possible.. Lydia runs up to him 'ILL KILL YOU IF I HAVE TO!' and the giant takes one look at her and smashes her with his club... she went flying up into the air.. and then landed a minute later, totally unharmed :D was awesome hehe :p

The HeadHunter

In Dawnguard the falmer are even MORE annoying they flying hunter(have only faced the hunter flegling) and a even tougher one then the shadowmaster : the warmonger. it took 14 glass arrows to kill while i was sneaking and thats saying something

Clau

The Fateless One
The one I really hate are Slaughterfishes. They attack you when you are practically defenseless; swimming in the water.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts