2016 U.S. Presidential Election

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Which Candidate Would You Like to See Win the 2016 Presidential Election and Why?

• Hillary Clinton

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bernie Sanders

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Ted Cruz

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Marco Rubio

• Other

• Total voters

Irish

Thane of Solitude
Pretty self-explanatory, really. For those of you who are neither U.S. citizens nor residents, I'd still love to hear your opinions.

Mercutio

Assistant Regional Manager
I vote Assface to be the Presi-douche

nah jk. Ted Cruise and Donald Trumpet are equally bad so flff that

Guessing the only one here might be voting on are Hilly and Burnie

Last edited:

Dabiene Caristiana

Your friendly neighborhood weirdo
Dad is actually warming up to Bernie Sanders. Just a little.

And this is the same guy that, if he was one of those creepy old men and living alone, would build a freaking SHRINE to Ronald Reagan.

I'm slowly seeing him being converted.

Though I think it's because he doesn't like the Republican candidates much. Maybe Rubio. Maybe.

Edit: As for ME? Meh. No idea.

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
I'd like to swoop in to tell you how the election is covered here: there seems to be a lot of support for Hilary Clinton. I really don't know how Hilary her political views are, it just surprised me. I figured to hear more about Sanders.

From what I've seen, Sanders seems the best option in my limited view.. If Trump or this Cruz guy (appearantly even worse than Trump?) wins the presidency, it would not only be a shame for America, but a shame for humankind..

Dabiene Caristiana

Cruz is very religious and supports the bible more than the constitution. (According to what I've seen, especially in reactions from voters) And that doesn't sound very.... good. Cruz to ME looks, acts, and sounds like a used car salesman. He just gives me the creeps. His citizenship is constantly called into question by Trump which is no surprise given how Trump likes to dig things up.

Trump is indeed worse due to the fact his demeanor and attitude do not reflect in a way that is.. presidential.

As for Hillary..

She sounds fake as all hell.

Not saying I'm an expert on reading voices, tones, movement and such, but I had to rely on that in school to know who was sincere on who wasn't. (You'd be surprised how many teachers weren't.) I also had to rely on it to make sure I wasn't annoying people (I can be a Chatty Kathy when I get excited on a subject).

Thus, every time I try to listen to Hillary as well as look at her records/history, I looked at her body language and listen to her voice and it drives me up the wall. She sounds so fake and... 'predator' like?.. that I cannot fathom how people can vote for her. Especially since (excuse my crude language) she's a political whore. (constantly flip flops on issues, such as gay marriage, to get people to vote for her. A few years ago before Obama was in office she was vehemently against it.)

Let me put it this way, if I was in a room with her, you'd see a blur and hear a boom and a crash, with a cartoon hole in the wall of myself with a scream in the distance that oddly resembles Goofy in a panic.

She's also got those dead shark eyes and sly smirk constantly on her face which gives me the creeps. Like an evil villain in a cartoon hatching an evil plan to overthrow the protagonist.

Sorry I went off on a tangent if I did. Every time I hear about that woman in any shape or form I want to literally punch something or claw someone's face off! :mad:

Dabiene Caristiana

As for Donald Trump, here's a funny little parody of Stiches by Shawn Mandes. Made by Rucka Rucka Ali (whoever that youtuber is lol)

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Pyro, Spirits Connoisseur, and Soulless Anarchist
First:
I believe in Anarchy, so I vote for whoever is going to disband the government(I'm not kidding)
Second:
I hate Hillary. HATE. That woman is a lying, manipulating, corrupt, traitor(yes, I'm using that word correctly, she got away with treason) and I would vote for ANYONE running opposite her DESPITE hating every single republican candidate(except Trump, because I can't hate anyone who is upsetting things this much).
Third:
I don't hat Bernie. I don't agree with everything he believes in, but he's got some good ideas that could help us all out. Alot.

On another note, does anyone want to go burn a White House with me?

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
I think personally I am voting for Bernie Sanders. I may not be as radically left as he is, but at the very least he is sincere about what he is saying. Plus let's say only one of his reforms goes through, that one reform can be a big enough ripple that at least something changed in this stagnate system.

That being said, I don't really see any Republican Candidate with traction, really worth voting for.

MarkOfDavison

I definately want Cruz to win. Trump will probably get us into another war, and I just cannot bring myself to vote for a democrat due to how far off their policies are from my views. I am an American, and I grew up believing in the constitution, and I think while Cruz is far from perfect and the Republican party is not totally in line with what America needs, Cruz is the best of the choices.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts