• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Should characters be able to choose two perks each time they level up

• Yes, we should have 2 perks each time we level up.

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • No, that would be overpowered.

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • No, (other reason)

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • LOL I DUNNO

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
I'm not whining or complaining, but I think that we should be able to choose 2 perks each time we level up. My character is a high level (66) and i hate having to work my ass off to level him up on skills i barely even use (my main skills are all at 100) just for ONE perk, its a real pain in the anal crevice. So if you agree, vote "yes" if not, vote "no" and say why. Just wanting to see if anyone agrees with me.

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
LOL... nice avatar!

Personally, I'm fine with how it is now. I don't usually create "do-it-all" characters because I role play them a bit, so typically I don't get much higher than 4x-60 and plan my points out based on that.

2 per level is a bit much though. Maybe every 5th level get an extra point? *shrug*

Xivia4

No. There are 251 perks within the game. Allowing for 2 perks per level would allow someone to net 160 perks in total. That's over 60%!

Also, you should build your character ahead of time. There are useless perks btw.Just plan accordingly and you'll be fine.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts