2 Handed Light Armor (Barbarian)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Doomy

Should be great, there are some good light barbarian armours. People will whine that you need heavy, but your job should be to kill as quickly as possible, so not get hit. Dodge will be a good thing to learn.

Sent from my HTC Hero using Tapatalk 2

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Greetings and cheers, daliberator! The time-sink known as Skyrim shall soon harvest another dragon soul. Have fun in the forums. Kinda hard not to. Happy adventuring! :Dovahkiin:

If you're sold on a Barbarian build, might I humbly suggest your race be an Orc? The Berserker power is truly something to behold, and experience. And it lasts for 60 seconds once a day. Usually your enemies don't last anywhere near that long. Have yet to try this on a dragon, but next dragon hassles me shall feel my Orc wrath. :D:mad:

Start Dale

I got 99 problems but a Deadra ain't one.
Barbarian all the way. Do the Companion quests then A.S.A.P. when you start playing. It really helped me get my weapon on.

I went Nord as a race, but thats as i'm a pasty skinned Northern Irish lad with red hair and have adventured vicariously through my character. With some surprising results. The good thing i found with the game is pretty quickly race stops being a major relevance to how your character can grow.

So I talked to my friends and said I should go for battlemage. What do you think? I would like to be a barbarian, but maybe i should go battlemage and invest a couple perks in 2H?

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
So I talked to my friends and said I should go for battlemage. What do you think? I would like to be a barbarian, but maybe i should go battlemage and invest a couple perks in 2H?

You side with your friends over us, fellow Skyrimite?! Stale bread and cold soup for you! ;) :D

Okay, if you gotta go as a battlemage, make it an Orc battlemage, imo. Berserker Mode is all the rage these days. ;)

Doomy

Battlemage sucks. One handed spells suck. Takes loads of perks, spreads out your skills so you end up being feeble compared to your level adjusted foes. Wastes a hand All sorts of rubbish.

Barbarian

Sent from my HTC Hero using Tapatalk 2

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts