• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    If it is possible could you give me a quick rundown at what has happened so far. I read the first posts, then the last ones and decided it might be easier to post if i read them all, or if i got a quick summary of what has happened recently. I understand the plot though.

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
    Staff member
    I'm back. And I'll get back to you on the summary when I recuperate.

Majir-Dar

Confused Khajiit
    Soooo is this dead or just going slow? If it's still going than you should note that I changed my name.

Staff member
    Going slowly. Waiting for Rex and the new guy to post.

Majir-Dar

Confused Khajiit
    I updated Majir-Dar's history; I felt it was too short before.

Before Birth- Majir-Dar's parents were Zan'dul and Sanita. Sanita was an expert acrobat and often taught those patient enough to learn. While Zan'dul was a renowned jeweler that often took business trips to Elsweyr, Valenwood, and the Summerset Isles. They met when Zan'dul was on a business trip to Elsweyr. He was in Riverhold, where he often went to sell his merchandise when he met Sanita. She was teaching a group of young cubs the proper technique of falling. How to bend your legs just so, how to use your tail for balance, and how you should relax your muscles. He took the class eight times before Sanita questioned his motives. He simply said that he wanted to be close to her and asked her if she wanted to share some moon water (a drink involving boiling Moon Sugar into water, disolving the sugar into a drinkable form). She first declined but Zan'dul was committed, he asked her nearly twenty more times before she said yes. Zan'dul and Sanita eventually (though it took some doing) fell in love. Sadly, business often got in the way of their relationship. Zan'dul was always being called back to the Summerset Isles before they could nurture their relationship into something more. Sanita and Zan'dul were growing tired of the constant interruptions. Before any of them knew what was happening, Sanita went back to the Summerset Isles with Zan'dul. There they stayed, making their living and so forth. Once they were finely settled down they wanted a cub. One they could raise to do fine things, one that would carry on their family traditions. So they did, it took them several more times then the usual for a Khajiit but Sanita was finely pregnant with their child. All Sanita and Zan'dul did for a long time was wait, but they would be well rewarded. Eventually Sanita went into labor and Dar'Majir was born. The reason behind his name was simple, Majir would have to be clever to survive in such a grueling world.

After Birth- Dar'Majir's life was odd for a Khajiit of any kind. For one thing it became clear that he was going to grow into a Dagi. A rare breed of Khajiit not often found outside Elsweyr. This would make him a prime target for Khajiit hunters. Khajiit hunters, if you don't know, would kill and skin Khajiiti for their fur. They would make rugs, cloaks, and all manor of assorted odds and ends. A revolting practice but it apparently paid well. At any rate, it was decided almost at birth, that Dar'Majir would have to learn a fighting style.

When Dar'Majir was old enough, Zan'dul crafted a nice sword for Dar'Majir to practice with. Dar'Majir quickly grew tired of this. A local Altmer fist fighter then tried to teach Dar'Majir the ways of brawling. That didn't stick either. Then Dar'Majir was found by an Altmer by the name of Kardmen. Kardmen was just walking by a local chapel Dar'Majir liked to climb when Dar'Majir fell. This may not seem like such an odd occurrence but Dar'Majir was an excellent climber and if he fell he often fell from great distances. This time Dar'Majir wouldn't get off lucky by falling on a stack of hay or leaves. This time Dar'Majir would fall on top of a sturdy tree. As he fell, Dar'Majir broke the branches underneath him. One of these branches cut Dar'Majir's left eye, blinding it in the process. Kardmen was walking by when he saw the young cub fall. Kardmen raced over to the lump of fur that was Dar'Majir, hoisted him up on his shoulder and raced to a nearby healer. Dar'Majir's body was fine but his left eye would remain blind.

It was soon discovered that Kardmen lived near Dar'Majir's own home. It was also discovered that Kardmen was a gifted mage, something that intrigued Dar'Majir. Kardmen was a master of the Destruction and Illusion schools of magicka. He was also an expert on Alchemy. Dar'Majir, being as curious as he was, decided he wanted training from the mer. Kardmen, however, was bent on being without an apprentice. That was when Dar'Majir, in his attempts to persuade the mer, gave Kardmen one of his rings. Zan'dul made the ring and it was masterfully done. With ornate writing and jewels throughout. Kardmen told the cub that if he could get a ring monthly from Zan'dul he would teach him the schools of magicka he so desperately wanted to learn. It was no small feat to get Zan'dul to agree to the deal, but it was done soon enough.

So Dar'Majir led a fairly easy life from that point on. He would often sneak into shops just to see if he could, not taking anything. He would train his magicka and Alchemy with Kardmen, and he would often climb the tallest buildings. He loved the rush of the wind and the way people looked so small from such a great height. However, Dar'Majir also had to deal with any hunters or assassins that wanted him dead. One of these hunters managed to get a cut through Dar'Majir's defense. However, this only succeeded in giving Dar'Majir a lasting scar down his leg. He must have looked quite the sight, such a young Khajiit putting down so many foes. This process went on like this for a few years, but Dar'Majir soon mastered destruction and illusion magic. He was fifteen at the time, a young age for anyone to master any school of magic, but Dar'Majir was a Dagi and such things came naturally to him. Magicka wasn't the only natural skill Dar'Majir showed an affinity towards, he was also an expert acrobat like his mother.

When Dar'Majir was sixteen and Zan'bul was away on a trip to Elsweyr, Sanita died of witbane. When Zan'bul returned and found his wife dead and Dar'Majir alone, he could do nothing but weep. Zan'bul, not being able to take the pressure and depression, killed himself by overdosing on Skooma. As such, Dar'Majir has had a deep hatred of Skooma and Skooma addicts, his hatred doesn't involve Moon Sugar, however, as Khajiiti have a major resistance to Moon Sugar's effects.

Dar'Majir, wanting anything to get away from the Summerset Isles, moved to his people's homeland of Elsweyr. While there, he met a Khajiit by the name of Aahin. She was a Dagi like him, and was so stunning that when they first met Dar'Majir stumbled and called himself Majir-Dar. From that day on Aahin, much to Dar'Majir's disdain, always called Majir, Majir-Dar. They settled down in a house near Riverhold but before they could have any cubs of their own Aahin died of Ataxia. This, understandably, sent Majir-Dar into a depression that nearly killed him. But, not wanting to follow in his father's footsteps, decided he wouldn't kill himself. He would go out and do something with his life, even if it was to only explore Elsewyr's various deserts, forests, and cities. Instead of using his original name "Dar'Majir" he would forever call himself "Majir-Dar" in memory of his wife.

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    Domt wait for me. I decided not tpost due to inactivity and emense story progression. I fealt like my character joined late.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

Staff member
    This is officially dead, which is a shame because I got a new writing laptop for an early Christmas gift...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts