• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Majir-Dar

Confused Khajiit
    You said Tear instead of Narsis, is this just a mistake or did you mean it?

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
    Staff member

Staff member

Majir-Dar

Confused Khajiit

Staff member

Majir-Dar

Confused Khajiit
    You can be in multiple RPs at once, there are no rules against it most of the time.
    I have already signed Majir-Dar on another RP called, A Criminal Running. Oh and Vitus Lior lived in Blacklight, but I've never played Morrowind so please forgive my lack of geographical knowledge.
    Well crap. Vitus's intentions are better left unsaid then.
    Oh and I screwed up the RP name, It's A Criminal Command, not Running.

Staff member
    I'd like to wait for GA before I post... unless he's opted out.

Majir-Dar

Confused Khajiit
    I decided to reformat Majir-Dar's CC to better describe him.

BASIC
    Name- Majir-Dar
    Age- 19
    Race- Khajiit
    Breed- Dagi
    Birth Place- Summerset Isles
    Origin- Father Suthay-raht, Mother Cathay
    Class- Shadow Mage
    Gender- Male
    Height- 4 Feet
    Weight- 90 Pounds
    Laterality- Right Handed
    Sexuality- Pan sexual
    Marital Status- Deceased Wife
    Health- Excellent Condition
    Affiliations- None
    Afflictions- None
    Religion- Follows the traditional Khajiit beliefs
    APPEARANCE
    Hair- Shoulder Length, has copper hair rings randomly placed in his hair
    Hair Color- Black
    Eye Color- Left eye is blind, the other eye is yellow brown
    Build- Muscular but not overly so
    Fur- His fur is well groomed with brown fur and orange lines across his arms and legs.
    Scars- Majir-Dar also has a scar running across his thigh to his foot and a slight scar below his blind eye.
    PERSONALITY
    Positive Traits- Curious, Cautious, isn't quick to Anger, Knows when to flee, doesn't enjoy killing, and always prepares with potions, poisons, and a back up plan
    Negative Traits- Always flirtatious, Over Confident
    Likes- Dunmer, Forests, Elsweyr, Alchemy, Climbing, and Green Apples
    Dislikes- Water, Skooma, Disease, Khajiit that are addicted to Skooma, Red Apples, and Birds
    Fears- What he can't see or sense around him and Necromancy
    Aspirations- Absolutely none, he wants every day to be filled with adventure
    Quirks- Believes (like most Khajiit) that sex should only be physical, and has a weird fetish revolving around Dunmer that had better be left unsaid
    COMBAT SKILLS
    Master- Illusion and Destruction
    Expert- Sneak
    Adept- Alchemy
    Apprentice- One Handed
    GEAR
    Amour- None, prefers to a forest green shirt and light brown pants
    Weapons- Elven Dagger
    Other- An Enchanted Ebony Locket of His Wife
    HISTORY
    Majir-Dar was birthed in the Summerset Isles. His father was a renowned jeweler and his mother was an expert acrobat. Majir-Dar's name was actually just Majir at birth. He attained the title later in life. While his father took multiple business trips to Valenwood and Elsweyr, and Majir's mother performed and gave training to anyone willing to learn and watch. Early in Majir's life he fell from a tower and a tree branch cut his leg to the bone and his left eye was cut by another branch on his way down. Luckily a priest took pity on him and treated his wounds before they grew worse. His leg healed completely but he was blinded in his left eye. The next day his mother gave Majir copper hair rings (if they can be call that) at an attempt to lessen his pain. Majir's life was ordinary for awhile after that. He would study his magic, practice his acrobatics, and sneak around town. Majir was in luck when it came to magic, living in the Summerset Isles did have some uses. He lived right beside a fairly adept mage and alchemist, his name was Kardmen. Kardmen would teach Majir-Dar as long as he got a fine ring every month from Majir's father. When Majir reached 16 he had already matched Kardmen in magical talent. Kardmen and and Majir attributed this to Majir being a Dagi. Nonetheless Kardmen respected Majir's natural affinity to magicka and granted him the title of Dar, that you see in Majir's name. Majir-Dar had to master alchemy out of natural curiosity, not natural talent. Majir-Dar constantly wants to know each ingredient's effects on the body. When Majir-Dar was 17 his father overdosed on skooma on a business trip to Elsewer, and his mother died of Witbane a month later. He left Summerset Isles soon after his mothers death to go home to Elsewer. At 18 he had married to a beautiful Dagi Khajiit named, Aahin and settled down and had a happy life. However, this was not to be, his wife died of Ataxia and he fell into a depression that nearly killed him. On his 19 birthday, he decided to go explore and record his exploits in a journal

SAMPLE WRITING
    Majir-Dar looked up at the dark skies and the bright green auroras, his fur and body helped Majir-Dar keep warm. He had spent only a month in Skyrim and was still adjusting to the sights, sounds, and feel of the land. He was looking for an inn and had been told that there was a place to rest up ahead. Of course the same man that gave him directions was also the same man to kick him out of a city the Nords call Windhelm. The inn was supposed to be called Nightgate and he was supposed to be inside by now. Just as he was about to head back and risk sneaking into the city, the road split and he saw the familiar architecture of the Nords. Majir walked into the warm building and took in his surroundings, he saw a Nord at the counter, a Nord at a table, and an Orc near the fireplace. Majir walked up to the counter and rented a room. He decided that he would rest here for the night and head to Riften in the morning. Just as Majir-Dar was laying his head down on the bed to rest, he heard the familiar sound of the door opening and closing. He wandered outside his room to see who had entered. It appeared to be three Nords in steel armor and maces at the side. They were robbing the man at the counter when Majir-Dar cast the frenzy spell on their leader. The barkeep, Orc, and Nord raced to the cellar for shelter. The The leader swung his mace in an uppercut to the man on the left, knocking him out, while the man on the right was trying to hold the leader down. The leader managed to get the man off of him and smash the mans head in against the table. Majir-Dar thought that now was his time to intervene and cast the calm spell on the leader. "Wha, why would I...", the leader looked around the room but didn't see anyone. Majir-Dar rested on his perch above the bandit and coated his dagger with a paralysis poison. The bandit finally started walking, however nervously, to the door. This is when Majir-Dar pounced on the man, Majir-Dar wrapped his body around the Nord and managed to nick the mans wrist with his dagger before he was thrown off. The man fell and Majir-Dar decided he wouldn't stay around and get questioned by the people in the cellar.

Staff member
    I've been looking through all my music trying to find what fits my characters the best... not just Two Steps From Hell either...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts