OOC [18 +] Thy Lady and Lord OOC Discussion

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Ysmir

The Dragon of The North
    Jorundr smiled slyly as she walked away to get the drinks. He watched her curves move gracefully as she ordered and came back with the drinks. She put down the bottles and sat on his lap, he flexed the hardened muscle inside his leg so she would feel it.

"Cheers to the beauty that blesses me."

He opened one of the bottles and took a long swig of the liquor. Jorundr wrapped his free arm around her waist and lifted the unopened bottle up to her.

Linamina

Baalena felt her butterflies stirring as she felt the leg muscle, returning the arousing notion by nestling her soft rear closer to his inner thigh while her hand caressed his forearm that wrapped around her waist. She returned his cheer with one of her own.

"And to the handsome man who flatters me too well." she winked playfully, taking a little drink while twining their free hands together by the fingers. "Whats your name, you big sweetheart?" Her voice chimed, still ringing that alluringly innocent vibe.

Ysmir

The Dragon of The North
    The woman's soft rear woke Jorundr's member, he fought to keep it under control. He fought back every piece of nordic fire inside of him and felt her hand on his.

"Jorundr...Jorundr Winter-Hide and what's your name my beauty?"

He drank another long gulp of the liquor, surprisingly it went down harder then most.

Linamina

Her breath felt hot as it brushed sensually against the skin of his neck when she curled up tighter against him, her bottom fitting more comfortably against his groin like a hand in a glove. She felt her insides heat up as she thought she could feel his manhood stirring beneath her.

"Baalena. Just Baalena." she purred, taking another little drink before moaning beneath her lips in their playful snuggle. "Mmm~. I hope I can keep you warm in this chilly evening, dear Jorundr." Her hand rubbed against the back of his fingers as they spoke.

Ysmir

The Dragon of The North
    Jorundr smiled and slide a free hand around her so his hand was on top of hers. She slid into a postion so that he could feel her rear pressing down onto his member. While Jorundr was a fighter, this women's body could easily melt any average man into a puddle but he was not your average man.

"Nice to meet a beauty such as yourself Baalena and I'm sure you can keep me quite warm"

He smiled devishly

Osiris

Child of the Sky
    "The Bee and Barb was closed. Didnt even know this place existed. My names Achilles, nice to meet you Kazaar." Achilles was a little nervous of his title. "How did you become to have the title Demon of the South?"

"Ah Yes, I gained this title during my mercenary days. I have served as a bodyguard, bounty hunter, and adventurer over the years, Gaining vast riches. It was quite rare for me to lose a target or to be bested in combat," Kazaar went on. "This high success count made criminals come to know and fear me all over the southern provinces of Cyrodill, Elsweyr, and Valenwood. That is how the scum have come to call me Demon of the South." Kazaar boasted.

"But enough about me Imperial, what is your tale?" Kazaar asked with genuine curiosity.

Linamina

Jorundr smiled and slide a free hand around her so his hand was on top of hers. She slid into a postion so that he could feel her rear pressing down onto his member. While Jorundr was a fighter, this women's body could easily melt any average man into a puddle but he was not your average man.

"Nice to meet a beauty such as yourself Baalena and I'm sure you can keep me quite warm"

He smiled devishly

She kissed his neck a couple times as he embraced her even more. He was good, she felt like she could stay there forever. But she couldn't deny that fire growing in her loin; She had to have him. She opened up with something a bit more bold but still somewhat subtle.

"Mm. That can depend..how warm would you like me to keep you, dear Jorundr?" She asked slyly while hugging his arm tighter around her waist just beneath her bust which expressed it more from his angle of view.

Ysmir

The Dragon of The North
    Jorundr smiled slyly again, now it's time to strike. He let his member rise and looked up and down Baalena's curvy body. He struck.

"Warm enough to survive the freezing nights."

He wrapped his arms around her waist and lifted her up, his toned muscles flexed underneath her as he rose from his seat.

JBar2531

"My parents was killed by Stormcloaks about 3 years ago. My brother escaped... but I was captured. Once the soldiers got drunk I escaped, but I have never seen my brother again." tears welled up in Achilles eyes. "Ah, but Im not here to relive my past, im here to get drunk! But that will have to wait." Achilles noticed the bartender was busy talking to a very pale nord man. Or was he an Imperial? "Kazaar," Achilles whispered, "does that man look pale to you?"

Ysmir

The Dragon of The North
    Jorundr smiled again with his devil smiled, he kept one hand supporting her and grabbed both bottles by the necks. He made sure he had extra coin on him before he went.

"Let's"

He walked past the gasping imperials and other girls, they entered her room and he shut the door with his foot.

E14H

キー
    After forcefully kindly persuading the guards at the main gates of Riften to allow him entrance Onawÿ glanced around him, grimacing at the various derelict buildings and the heavy, wet stench of stagnant water that pervaded the air. He snorted, gnashed his teeth, ignored his dirty surroundings, and continued upon the old stone road. As he reached the centre of the city he scrutinised the lively inn ahead of him, The Bee and Barb, before deciding to walk on past it, and headed instead towards Thy Lady and Lord, hoping to quietly drift through the city unnoticed.

He pushed open the door to the brothel and entered the building, immersing himself within the moist atmosphere of string music, women, and drunken revelry. He steadily ignored the soft flesh and voluptuous curves that were scantily flaunted around him, uninterested in the yielding forms of the whores on display. He walked up to the bar, behind which stood the bartender--a dark elf male.

"Excuse me, could I enquire about purchasing a room for the night?" Onawÿ said roughly, barring his short tusks and sharp teeth in a smile.

The mer glanced up at the orc and smiled back thinly, full lips tight, hair white, and eyes red. "Of course sir, that will be 10 gold," said the mer softly, accepting the coin from Onawÿ with a swift movement of his nimble hands, handing over a room key in exchange. "You are in room five; up the stairs, the third door to the right."

Onawÿ nodded in thanks, moved away from the bar, and walked towards the stairs. He ignored the appreciative glances of the women and the appraising looks of the men in the brothel and climbed the stairs, clenching his jaw when they creaked dryly beneath the weight of his iron armour and heavy weaponry. When he reached the landing of the second floor he turned a deaf ear to the various moans, grunting, and the slapping of flesh that sounded forth from the rooms around him and unlocked the third door to the right, entering his room. He locked the door behind him, carefully unbuckled and removed his armour, swords, and other belongings. He stretched his exhausted body, relishing the cool air upon his naked flesh, and then slid beneath the cotton sheets of the simple bed, falling asleep within minutes.

Ysmir

The Dragon of The North
    Jorundr had returned to his seat near the fire again. His blonde hair laid softly on his shoulder as he listened to the group of nords in the corner. They kept making comments that the Brothel Mistress was extremely stingy with who she allowed in her room. He laughed a bit to himself as he waved at Rythe.

"The usual drink please."

Nadir-Natesse

Proprietor of Thy Lady and Lord
    ((hey guys. Sorry to have abandoned my own RP. Life intervened. :sadface: I am glad it's been kept alive though, I am grateful. I will post ASAP and with finals this week the wait shouldn't be too long. Xoxo))

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
    It may be in southern Skyrim but Riften was still a cold city. It was especially cold tonight and the fat, heavy rain made being outside all the more uncomfortable. Alice pulled her cloak tighter around herself and secured her hood against the wind. It was concealing enough to hide all but her mouth and the tip of her nose. She was in a bad part of town so it was nice to have her face shrouded but her small feminine figure gave her gender away. She quickened her pace as she saw a swingling lantern in the dark, wet distance. It was lighting an unfamilliar sign: Thy Lady and Lord. Alice wasn't familliar with such an establishment but it had been several months since she and her father had been to Riften so it must be recent. She was cold and wet so any inn was a welcome sight. She headed down a set of ricketty steps and found a pool of rank water at the bottom. She curled her nose at this but her boots kept her feet dry as well as everything below her knees, so she was grateful. The warmth of the establishent greeted her as she opened the door but she released a small gasp when she realized where she was.

A brothel was the last place an eighteen year old girl of barely five feet should be, especially at this time of night. If her father found out he'd either be alarmed or furious, she wasn't sure which at the moment. However, she wasn't about to go back out into that malestrom so she decided to make do with her situation and stay the night as quietly as possible.

She kept her hood up and her face covered to hide her flushed cheeks and to try to minimize whatever eye candy she might provide. The deep blue cloak went some way to hide her figure but she knew her size would still give her away. Perhaps if she simply sat quietly, no harm would come to her?

She found an empty stool at the bar and curled up inside her cloak, trying to hide as much as possible while also warming up. As she was about to order a drink, a young nord tapped her on the shoulder, grabbing her attention.

"I've been looking for you." He said. "Got something I'm supposed to deliver, your hands only."

He was soggy. He had obviously come out of the rain himself. He slung a bag off of his shoulder and dug through it. He then pulled out a pair of still-dry envelopes and handed them to her.

"Let's see here...a couple of letters. Given to me by an older fellow, said he was your father and it was importaint you get these. Paid me a good bit of coin to ensure that you did so."

"Thank you." Alice said, taking the letters and looking them over. They were indeed addressed to her and were in her father's hand. It had been several days since she had left the Reach Stormcloak Camp and the journey to Riften had been a bit lonely. She hadn't realize how much she missed him until after she left so she was happy to recieve some mail. She handed the courier ten septims and gave him a pleasent smile: he was cute.

"Thank you very much miss. Looks like that's it. Gotta go."

Alice tore open the first letter and read it over:

Alice

I hope you made it to Riften safely. Please open a link to me when you get settled and let me know where you're staying. I'll try to come see you in the next few days. I know taking this time off was hard for you but I'm glad I could convince you. You've seen a lot of heavy combat in the last few weeks and you deserve a long rest. I've written ahead to Mjoll and Aeren and they've offered you their guest room if you can't find a place to stay. Also, attached to this letter is a signed reciept. If you go to Mistveil Keep and take it to the Jar's stewerd you can exchange it for a thousand septims in case you need money. I should be in town two days after you recieve this letter, then maybe we can spend some time together. It seemes our duties have kept us apart recently and I want to make up for that. I'll see you soon honey.

With all my love
    Dad

p.s: It looks like your visons about Natesse being in Riften were right, but I want you to wait for me before seeking her out. From what I hear her new estblishemnt is a bit...dodgy

Alice refolded the letter and tucked it back into its evelope.

Sorry dad, but I may have just found it. Alice thought to herself. She then waved over to the bartender, a rather handsome and androgynous Dunmer man.

"May I have two sweetrolls and glass of milk please?" Alice asked. "Also, may I have a word with the Mistress?"

Jei El

We will be avenged.
    ((hey guys. Sorry to have abandoned my own RP. Life intervened. :sadface: I am glad it's been kept alive though, I am grateful. I will post ASAP and with finals this week the wait shouldn't be too long. Xoxo))

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Life likes to mess with things:) When you come back we gotta get this rolling again.

Sent with my mind.

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
    Looks like I joined this thread too late. Nadir said she'd be back over two weeks ago and no one has posted since then.

Simus

An Excellent Site Member

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts