OOC [18 +] Thy Lady and Lord OOC Discussion

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Kir the Silent

Until Your Flesh Is Consumed
    "You couldn't afford me redguard," Kir said perfectly serious but with his wry smile as always. Then he laughed merrily. "And while the gods deemed fit to make me a bosmer, they blessed me with height in other areas."

Kir winked at the last comment and turned his attentions back to orsimer looking woman. He smiled at her softly. "No, I never pay for something like that. I'm not easy and I only bed those I feel something for my lady." Kir smile gre and he moved closer to her. "Are you ok by the way? I'm sorry I failed to catch you. Please forgive me, perhaps you'd like to sit with me and rest for a few moments? My name is Kir and I'm pleased toi meet you."

Osiris

Child of the Sky
    A storm was starting to brew in the dark night, and thunder clouds echoed in the distance. Kazaar gro-Kush saw the dim light coming from the Tavern and started to walk in it's direction. The rain started to pour down with unexpected force, drenching the young Orc's head. Kazaar felt no cold, his Orcish Armor kept him warm even in the bitterest of Weather. The Orc silently opened the Tavern's door, trying not to draw too much attention to himself, he always seemed to attract the wrong kind of attention, but that was an unavoidable flaw..being an Orsimer. Kazaar observed the scene: Not too many people. There was a Bosmer man, a Hulking Dunmer that almost rivaled the Orc's own size. There was also a Redguard woman, a Cloaked Khajiit, and as luck would have it..an Orcish Mistress. Kazaar sank into an empty bar stool and asked for a Flagon of Ale. He was looking forward to a quiet night of drinking his troubles away, but the Orc warrior had an underlying feeling that tonight would be rather different.

Nadir-Natesse

Proprietor of Thy Lady and Lord
    Rythe looked over the mysterious Khajiit's head at the newest patron, a strong-looking Orc. Excusing himself, Rythe approached the strong Orc and welcomed him, giving a small bow as a butler would. The warrior muttered his desire for a tankard of ale, and Rythe nodded.

He then returned to the bar and mixed it up, still eying the Khajiit who was fidgeting as if unsure whether of not he or she wanted to remove the cloak and cowl. He returned to the orc and handed him his drink, and offered his standard exposé on the weapon and armor policy.

"Thank you for visiting with us tonight. We offer accommodations for weapons and armor, as these items aren't allowed if you plan to rent a room or woman. This is only a safety precaution. Your belonging will be safe as they go into individual chests to which you have the only key. You will leave you items inside, enjoy yourself here, and when you are ready to leave, you retrieve your belongs and return the key to myself, Barwen, our chef and barmaid or Natesse, our mistress."

He took great pains to make himself sound more gruff and many; he found that Orcs and other "strong" races tended to ridicule him for having as light a voice as he did. Upon mentioning the girls, he indicated them in turn: Barwen, the half-Orc, half-Bosmer at the table with the full male Bosmer, and Natesse, the half-Nord, Half-Bosmer at the table with the blonde Nord.

"Is there anything else I can do for you?"

Neverwin

Protector of Innocent Commas
    The cloaked Khajit looked at Rythe, his facial expression becoming visible. His cat-like features appeared to be delicate in nature. Like Rythe, it seemed, he, too, could have easily been mistaken for female, especially by non-Khajit. He looked a little surprised but seemed to relax a bit. Even so, he did not take off the cloak. He spoke in a low, quiet tone. It was very pleasant and smooth for a Khajit voice.

"This one admires your keen eyes, friend. It is hoped that the Nords of this city do not have such keen eyes, or there might be trouble. This one does not wish trouble for you or the others here. Peace and pleasure are highly valued by this Khajit. You may call this one Jo'vishina. And what is it that I might call you?" Jo'vishina took the time to admire the Dunmer's form. Rythe was appealing to him, but such a pleasant distraction would have to wait. He would need rest if he were going to scour Riften's underbelly for his poor, Skooma-addled Khajit friend.

Neverwin

Barwen blinked in surprise at Kir. "Really? What in Nirn's name are you doing in a brothel, then?" She paused, then looked a bit flustered. "Oh, forgive me. Where are my manners? Here I am chattering away, and I haven't introduced myself. I'm Barwen gra-Largash." She sat down and batted her eyelashes a little, trying to appear subtle. "Chef, barmaid, single," she added, for extra subtlety.

Ysmir

The Dragon of The North
    Jorundr relaxed in the chair and looked away from Natesse for a minute to see an orc and a khajiit walk in. He then looked down towards the window to see that the sun was rising and he realized he only had a few hours of rest in the last few nights. He stood up and smiled towards the woman.

"As much fun as I'm having talking to you, it seems the sun is rising and i haven't had much sleep."

He bowed his head towards the woman and straightened his blonde hair back with his hand. Jorundr bowed his head to the other patrons.

"Good night everybody..or shall i say good morning?"

He walked to his room and unlocked it with an iron key, he walked inside and closed the door softly. He took his shirt off and laid it on the chest, he sat in the large bed and took off his beaten old boots and laid on the covers and quickly fell asleep.

Kir the Silent

"Charmed to meet you Barwen, I am Kir Naylik. As to why I'm here, mainly because the Bee and Barb was closed. But I would have come if I had known such a talented chef was here." Kir winked with that sly smile of his. "Why don't you sit with me and take a rest. Tell me abit about you Barwen."

Nadir-Natesse

The orc had denied any further service, so Rythe made his way back to the bar. The khajiit finally spoke to him. He looked into the cat's face, unsure of whether he was looking at a male or female. Rythe was always so bad at distinguishing the feline race's sexes, almost shamefully so... This one had the strong jaw typical of male anythings, but the rest of the facial features, cheeks, nose, eyes, were soft and rounded. When the cat spoke, his voice caressed Rythe's ears like damp silk and he was certain the color rose in his cheeks.

"I...I'm Rythe. Rythe Syndelius... You can call me Rythe, or Ry if you like..."

He looked down, embarrassed at his schoolboy demeanor. He most certainly looked a fool...

----

Natesse frowned at the Nord departed. She was certain she was going to take him to bed but then again, any chase that ends quickly simply wasn't worth it. She smiled at the thought, then stood, and stretched. She looked around. Barwen was chatting up the Bosmer, Rythe was chatting up someone in a cloak, and there was a lone orc in the corner. Tying her hair back to seem more professional (though how she did it in a sleeping gown such as hers was a good question) and approached.

"Hello warrior. I am Natesse, mistress of the house. Have you been tended to properly?"

Neverwin

Kir had made a horrible, dreadful mistake. If his goal had been to earn the affection of the mer chef, he had it in spades. Whether this was a good thing or not remained to be seen. Barwen regaled him with her life at Thy Lady and Lord, complaining about a few of the spoiled brothel girls, telling him every last detail of her job (not just "I cook, and I clean" but details no one in their right mind would want to know... particularly, some of the horror stories.... "Malacath have mercy, IT WAS EVERYWHERE!"). She chatted about recipes, about knocking a particularly unruly, drunk customer out with her frying pan, about Riften. Then, she went waaaaaaay, way back to when she was but a small Orsimer-Bosmer child...

"And all the other Orsimer girls made fun of me for being puny." She sobbed in his shoulder. "I told them I was going to tell my mother, and then, they punched me and pulled my hair!" She wailed.

Neverwin

Jo'vishina purred a little. "Ry. That's a nice, soft name. Easy on Khajit ears." The cloaked Khajit smiled. "Easy on Khajit's eyes." He looked a little thoughtful. "Hmm, yes. Jo'vishina thinks you look trustworthy... And kind. Perhaps you might be interested in helping this Khajit?"

Ysmir

The Dragon of The North
    Jorundr opened his eyes and rubbed them fiercely. The morning was here and there was no way he could sleep. He stood up and stretched and walked over to a nearby bucket of water and washed his face repeatedly. He walked over to the chest and pulled his shirt off and put it back on.

"Well damn, I guess there's no rest for this nord and this damn nord need food."

He grabbed a small bit of coin out of the coin pouch. He walked back in the brothel to see that in the few minutes that he was gone it was still the same.

"Seems Talos won't let me sleep today."

He announced to the half-empty brothel and walked over to a chair. Everyone seemed busy so he began humming to himself while watching the newly started fire crackle. His humming eventually turned to words, just loud enough that only someone really close would hear.

"....land of freedom land of heroes, land that gave us hopes and memories, hear our singing hear out longing.."

Kir the Silent

Kir listened to everything impressed she was so detailed, if he had been anything but an assassin odds are he would have been bored and would have left her incessant chatting. But Kir found it refreshing, he listed attentively to every detail asking in-depth questions that would lead her to even more topics. Kir smiled when she started to tell him of her childhood antics and frowned when she got to the part about the bullying.

"And all the other Orsimer girls made fun of me for being puny." She sobbed in his shoulder. "I told them I was going to tell my mother, and then, they punched me and pulled my hair!" She wailed.

Kir put his arms around her and let her get out the repressed emotions, Kir knew better about that than any, Burying his emotions behind a sarcastic and jovial attitude. He looked down at her and put a hand beside her face to make her look up at him. He looked deeply into her eyes, "Well they would be shamed to see the fine, proud woman I see before me. You have become an amazing woman Barwen, don't ever think otherwise. Remember the past, but don't cling to it. We are who we make ourselves to be, destiny is an illusion. We make our own fates and I happen to be honored to know, so any who say otherwise are just jealous."

He smiled softly at her, wiping away one of her tears. "A kind soul like you should never frown, smile Barwen. You turned out amazing, I know your family and friends are proud."

Nadir-Natesse

Rythe looked up, a smile playing on his lips. What a charming creature. The mer's heart hammered in his chest; it wasn't often he received such flirtatious comments so the littlest show of interest sparked a wave of nervousness. Yet again, he busied himself with cleaning already clean tankards, keeping his eyes low, but still smiling to himself.

"Certainly... I would be happy to help. What can I do for you, Jo'vishina?"

Meanwhile, the Nord from earlier had returned to the front room. Rythe watched him pass, as gorgeous as ever. He glanced around for Natesse who was engaged with the orc in the corner. She hadn't yet noticed the warrior's return. She would soon, Rythe figured.

Ysmir

The Dragon of The North
    Jorundr stretched and soon vanished in a group of imperials who moved from the corner of the brothel to near the fire to warm up. One talked of a manly conquest of a young high elf girl and another talked of how Natesse would look better without the gown. Jorundr tried to distance himself from the imperials but they just seemed to grow closer till they took over all the tables near the fire. He walked over to the bar and dropped a few gold coins onto the bartable.

"Something strong."

He hoped the dunmer would remember what he drank. Jorundr looked over to the khajiit, a twitchy looking cat, he looked forwarded again and waited for his drink.

Nadir-Natesse

As the Nord approached, Rythe offered a smile. Fanning away the coin, he proceeded to mix the same concoction from before, assuming the strong Skyrim native would want it again. He turned back around; Jo'vishina had gone quiet, looking down, and the Nord was waiting patiently for his drink. He looked quite miffed.

"Here you are, sir. The same brew from earlier... You seem troubled. Was the noise level unacceptable again?"

Rythe looked apologetic, but on the inside he wondered how that could be possible. The man had only been gone no longer than a half-hour. Natesse was still talking to the orc. What on earth theu could be discussing was anyone's guess, but the way she was inching away indicated the conversation was coming to a close. Rythe felt another pang of jealously. As soon as she noticed the handsome Nord, he would steal her attentions again.

Ysmir

The Dragon of The North
    Jorundr smiled back towards the elf and put a few more gold coins on the small pile. He pushed them forward.

"You can keep the coin for yourself, no no, very little sleep tends to wear me out quick."

He took the mug and swallowed down a few quick gulps and sighed heavily. Allowing himself to enjoy the warmth of the drink. He kept drinking from the mug and then placed it down gently. He buried himself again in the mug till it was only a third full. Jorundr looked around to see that the young girl whom he laid with early was walking and blushed beet-red when she noticed that he was looking at her. She had ducked behind a set of doors on the far-side of the brothel.

Nadir-Natesse

Rythe noticed the exchange and grinned.

"Really did a number on her, I assume? The girl is new and inexperienced for the most part. Then again, a man like you probably turns many women's cheeks red, eh?"

He leaned back on the wall behind the counter and crossed his arms, his sharp eyes watching the warrior before him.

Ysmir

The Dragon of The North
    Jorundr drank heavily again and placed the mug down and smiled slightly.

"I was surprised to find that she was..well very new and inexperienced."

He chuckled with a deep bellowing laugh that truly indicated his nord blood. Finishing the mug, Jorundr pushed the mug forward and looked at the dunmer.

"Me? Not so much, not like my younger self! But you, you must of made some women turn red."

Nadir-Natesse

Rythe chuckled nervously and rubbed the back of his neck with one hand. What a awkward subject for him. He was hardly the assertive type when it came to approaching people in such a way and was terribly shy when said person was attractive. This applied to all genders, sexes, and races.

"Well, I suppose it's more my looks than my actual words...I am terribly introverted, you see... It was Natesse who first approached me and offered this job. She uh...thought I was a woman."

He shifted a tad uncomfortably; normally he wasn't the least bit ashamed by his androgyny, but again, speaking to beautiful people made him nervous and telling this tough-looking Nordic man about being mistaken for a woman was fodder for embarrassment...One would probably wonder how that mistake happened anyway, with the way the muscles in the mer's arms bulged and rippled but under a cloak it was terribly hard to see. He decided to explain.

"I was wrapped up tight under a cloak. All she saw was my face and hair..."

Osiris

Child of the Sky
    Kazaar was just finishing his first flagon of Ale when a rather attractive Nordic Woman guestured herself over to his table. Usually Kazaar didn't find much appeal in the Nordic Women, finding their blatent racism towards his kind a giant turn off, but this woman was different. She treated him like a guest, kind in all her remarks towards him. Better yet, she didn't seem all entirely "Nordic," there was something delicate about her appearance, but Kazaar couldn't put his finger on it. Just earlier, the Buff Dark Elf requested he take his armor and weapons elsewhere, to be locked in a chest for safe keeping. "Forgive me Dunmer, I wasn't aware of this rule." Kazaar stripped off his heavy armor and carried it in the chest, not wanting to burden the Bar Staff with the bulky Armor. The Barmaid was still waiting for a response, "Ma'am, What is your strongest Drink? I have a 1000 years of troubles i would like to forget." Suddenly, Kazaar felt cold, his armor was now locked away, leaving Kazaar with only ragged pants on. Kazaar felt like a beggar, sure he didn't have much, being so suddenly banished from Largashbur, but even he knew it was poor manners to be in a bar shirtless. "Hmph," Kazaar chuckled," An Orc that knows Manners, how amusing." The cold continued to bother him, though he didn't show it, Orc were suppost to be very tolerant of hardships, In this case, no shirt to protect him from the cold wind of a Riften Night.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts