OOC 18 + The Vigilant

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Melee

I'm back, bitches
    Sorry if this is a stupid question, but are you RPing two characters, Kivuli? Or just one of them?

Melee

I'm back, bitches
    Oooohhhh ok, sorry, I was just curious. :)

A.Auditore

maybe...
    image.gif

A.Auditore

maybe...
    I'll go with this lovely shade...

Name: Aurea
    Race: Bosmer
    Class: Archer/Hunter

Height: 5'
    Weight: not telling
    Build: small, slender build
    Markings: Tattoo of a hand over her right breast, and ivy down the left side of her back

Laterality: Right Handed

Sexuality: Pushes the Tavern door both ways
    Marital Status: Single

Properties: Treehouse in Falkreath

Habits: playing her instrument, the violin
    Likes/Loves: animals
    Dislikes/Hates: people, drinking and those who are rude and wasteful

Appearance
    20160616190915_1.jpg

Hair Color/Length: dark blood red, long, ending right above her rear, often pulled up in a full ponytail or French braid

Facial Hair: None

Eye Color: Hazel, yellowish green

Skin Color: pale (gets it from the nord blood)

Casual Attire:20160616191030_1.jpg

Armor:20160616190925_1.jpg

Weapon Main: Black Bow and Arrows
    Weapon Secondary: Dagger, black handle with silver design

Last edited:

Drahkma

Dashing Imperial Officer.
    Well, that's my intro up.

Drahkma

Dashing Imperial Officer.
    If he likes your CC you'll probably get a go ahead sometime this weekend.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    k edit last post, I normally do not write much for ccs few reasons not that I'm lazy (kinda) just I like feeling my character out and most often feel ccs are set in stone type thing and I swear I'm not copy melee.. she and I are writing sisters... so yes... either way let me know... stuff things... ooh look a unicorn D8

edit: when I get the pictures for those (___) I'll post them on my phone and I don't have them in my library

A.Auditore

maybe...

A.Auditore

maybe...
    I know you liked that... dirty fruit, also updated the cc with pics

Sqeagy

The Gentle Utensil
    So I'd like to apply for this rp. I'll just leave this CC here.

Name: Do'Graes

Species: Khajiit

Looks: Black Fur with a scar down his left eye, which has made the pupil discolored. His right eye is green. Around 6 feet tall. Has no hair on his head.

Clothing/Weapons: Uses Ebony armor, not counting a helmet, or when he needs to be stealthy uses black leather armor. Carries two Ebony Axes, sometimes swapping one of the axes for a shield.

Traits: Quiet, tends to get lost in thought.

Fears: Water. For realsies.

Backstory: Do'Graes was the son of two traveling Khajiit merchants. They traveled the continent of Tamriel, seeing the sights and trading their exotic goods. Unfortunately for them, their passion for trading is what got Do'Graes' parents killed. On the day of his 13th birthday, his parents brought him to the Breton city of Wayrest to pick out some gifts. Unfortunately, when they reached the city of Wayrest, they were accused of stealing from a very powerful noble. His parents denied the outrageous accusations, as they hadn't even entered the city yet. When their caravan was searched however, the goods were sitting in their chest. They didn't realize until too late that the "stolen goods" were bought in a neighboring village, sold to them by the real thief. Before they could explain the situation, they were struck down by the nobleman's person guards. Do'Graes was spared death not because he managed to knock out a guard, but because he reminded the nobleman's wife of her old kitten.

For nearly two decades, Do'Graes was brought up to be the nobleman's personal bodyguard to pay for his family's 'thefts'. He was trained by the man's current bodyguard, an Argonian who never revealed his name. The Argonian taught how to attack aggressively, to be a monster on the battlefield, while also teaching him the ways of stealth, to be seen in a room, but never noticed. ON the day of what would've been his 30th birthday, the date long forgotten by anyone who cared, Do'Graes was given his final test by the Nobleman: Kill the Argonian who trained him in open combat. He turned to find his trainer fully armored in Ebony, wielding two Ebony axes, while he himself wielded just a plain iron sword.
    The fight last for hours. The Argonian taught him well, but never realized just how powerful Do'Graes was when fighting for real. The Khajiit thought he had the upper hand when he knocked away one of the axes. He didn't see the Argonian grab a shield off his back. He blocked the cat's side swipe and slashed with his own axe upwards, cutting his stomach and the left side of this face. Do'Graes fell backwards, blood now covering his face. He crawled backwards, feeling an object in his empty left hand. Determining it was Argonian's axe, he used it to deflect the lizard's finishing blow and stabbed him in the gut. The Argonian fell to his knees after the sword was pulled out. Do'Graes looked to the Nobleman, who gave a nod of approval. Using the iron sword and the ebony axe, he decapitated his trainer. The armor was stripped off the now dead lizard and given to Do, along with the other axe and the 'pride' of keeping the iron sword. When one of the servants moved forward past him, she picked up the helmet, shaking it loose until the Argonian's head fell to the floor, kicking it across the room. She left it with the Khajiit to put on, instructing him to meet their lord in his main room the next morning. Seeing the empty helmet, he realize his fate if he stayed with this man. The man who had his parents killed. He knew what he had to do.

The next morning, the nobleman walked in to his room. He never noticed the shadow behind him, nor did the sounds of two axes being drawn. Not even when they cleaved his neck off his head. When his wife walked into the room later, she screamed terrified at both the headless body of her husband on the floor and the head of her husband, how adorned in an Ebony Helmet, placed on his throne. Do'Graes would spend the next 15 years honing his skills as a Mercenary, traveling the world and taking whatever jobs he could find.

Madrar

The Shadow in the Dark.
    Alright. All current character cards are accepted. Post intros when you can. Also, what text colour will you be using, @Lil' Sqeagles

A.Auditore

maybe...
    giphy.gif
    I'm in woot

A.Auditore

maybe...
    random question as I didn't see it or missed it some how, but how would you like the intros started? could start in solitude or should be heading that way?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts