• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Hart

Sassmaster
    @Keidivh Good to know! Haven't decided where I'll put her yet. Probably arguing with the blacksmith towards the front of the city, what's-her-name.
    Adrienne?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
    Yea, her! I kept thinking Saadia, but I know that's not right. They kinda look similar.

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    @DropTop @Specter of Death
    Specter I'm looking forward to our 2 charries meeting, couple of mentally unstable guys like thehm, I'm sure they'll be bff's in no time!

Not meaning to offend here, but I doubt it XD. If you read the card you'd know he doesn't like anyone. And likely would go out of his way to avoid even being seen by you, let alone talk to you. Not that it's your character, it's just how Kyneth is. Odds are he won't be interacting (at least directly) with any of your characters. Not until, that is, I introduce my lovely second character ;) and even then the chances are slim to none. Just be sure to keep that in mind. Kyneth isn't a character anybody would just walk up to and try to chat with. He's more like the type of character (if even seen in public) that people avoid, if not for his appearance, then for how he is mumbling to himself, or how he moves. He'a just not anyone's preferred interaction XD

I'll wait to post or anything like that until I have that CC up and @Zelda says I'm okay to post. Thanks for the praise friends! Much appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keidivh

Noble exile of High Rock
    @DropTop @Specter of Death
    Specter I'm looking forward to our 2 charries meeting, couple of mentally unstable guys like thehm, I'm sure they'll be bff's in no time!

Not meaning to offend here, but I doubt it XD. If you read the card you'd know he doesn't like anyone. And likely would go out of his way to avoid even being seen by you, let alone talk to you. Not that it's your character, it's just how Kyneth is. Odds are he won't be interacting (at least directly) with any of your characters. Not until, that is, I introduce my lovely second character ;) and even then the chances are slim to none. Just be sure to keep that in mind. Kyneth isn't a character anybody would just walk up to and try to chat with. He's more like the type of character (if even seen in public) that people avoid, if not for his appearance, then for how he is mumbling to himself, or how he moves. He'a just not anyone's preferred interaction XD

I'll wait to post or anything like that until I have that CC up and @Zelda says I'm okay to post. Thanks for the praise friends! Much appreciated.

Haha, don't worry, I wasn't serious when, if anything he probably irritate Rolard if they ever met xD if anything it would be interesting if they met, but if they did I doubt it would end pleasantly :p

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    Haha, don't worry, I wasn't serious when, if anything he probably irritate Rolard if they ever met xD if anything it would be interesting if they met, but if they did I doubt it would end pleasantly :p

Yes, undoubtedly it would be quite an interesting interaction.... especially cause anytime he does attempt communication (even when at a level head) the voices like to talk in his ears and it tends to get to him.

Zelda

Princess of Hyrule
    I love how all of you are interacting so kindly to one another! ♡♡♡ It makes me very happy! To those who updated their characters if I asked, and those who posted recently, you all are good to go to the role play thread! ( @Specter of I assume your text color is the teal-like shade you used in you CC, correct? If so, you are free to move on with your amazing character!)
    I love all of your characters honestly, and I can't wait for this adventure to evolve into greatness!

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    ( @Specter of I assume your text color is the teal-like shade you used in you CC, correct? If so, you are free to move on with your amazing character!)

Yup it is! At the top of my CC I think I have it requested? If not that's my fault but yes! I will post sometime tonight after I get my second CC up! Thanks!

Also, I have been giving Rep to people, and I encourage all of you to start doing so to eachother as well! It feels good to get some points for participating, and it just keeps all the good vibes going all around!

Much love :D <3

Keidivh

Noble exile of High Rock
    @Zelda
    Well it's pretty easy when everyone is so friendly!
    And yes I'm really looking forward to this RP, it has the potential to be an incredible one! My post will be up tonight also! =)

@Specter of Death
    Ah, thanks for reminding me, other forums that I'm on don't have that so I constantly overlook that here :p

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    THIS CHARACTER IS NO LONGER BEING USED

Eruanna Siliima

~A Blossoming Healer~
    thinking_of_you_by_leventep-d4hjcs9.jpg

NAME: Eruanna Saerwen Siliima

ALIAS: Rose

BIRTH-DATE: 13th of Morning Star, 4E 171

BIRTH PLACE: Leyawiin, Cyrodiil

RACE/ORIGIN: Imperial [50%] Altmer [25%] Nord [25%]

CLASS: Spiritual Healer | Nomad | Merchant

LATERALITY: Right-handed

SEXUALITY: Bisexual

RELATIONSHIP/MARITAL STATUS: Single

FAMILY: Her father is long deceased, Her mother disowned her, and her elder sister was murdered

PROPERTY: Though not owned by her, the home she grew up in still stands in Leyawiin under her mother's care

AFFILIATIONS: She travels with a group of nomadic spiritualists without a name

AFFLICTIONS: General Anxiety Disorder, Major Depression Disorder, Body Dismorphia, Dissociative Episodes, Psychosis (Auditory and Visual Hallucinations), Most of these are a result of the Mourning of her Eldest sisters death

RELIGION: Agnostic, Spiritualist/Paganist

dreams_by_ilikeyoursensitivity-d8bz8xf.jpg

APPEARANCE

HEIGHT: 5'2"

WEIGHT: 107 lbs.

BUILD: Petite, Skinny, Toned

FACE: Soft, Welcoming, Beautiful

EYES: Hazel Green - Hazel Grey (depending on the light)

SKIN TONE: Rosy, Pale Caucasian

HAIR STYLE: Thick, straight and just below the shoulder in length, often worn down, but sometimes she pulls some of it back to keep out of her face.

HAIR COLOR: Auburn/Red-brown

SCARS: On the outside of her right thigh, she has a cluster of tight, random scars; on the front of her left ankle, she has a long diagonal scar as well

TATTOOS: N/A

PIERCINGS
    : She has her ears pierced in each lobe, and wears simple silver studs, as well as in her right nostril with a matching stud

dread_by_vielmond-dag365i.jpg

PERSONALITY

TEMPER: Medium-Low; Eruanna has pretty decent control of most her feelings, but it doesn't take a lot for her to get overwhelmed, and there is are a certain few things that may set her off like a switch.

OUTLOOK: Usually Optimistic, and naively so. She believes wholeheartedly that every living being has good somewhere in them, and that they deserve a chance to have it be seen, and that even in the darkest of times, there is light. However, when she finds herself at a low (happens every now and then) her outlook flips to the polar opposite, but inwardly. She sees herself as the only being alive who does not have a good side, and becomes blatantly ignorant of her good qualities.

HONOR: Relatively high; she always treats people with honor, dignity and respect by default, and usually always does so. Unless somebody gives a very, very good reason not to, she'll even give it to those she may not exactly think deserve it.

ALIGNMENT: Neutral Good; She genuinely wants to do good for others, and help others, even if it means going out of the way of her own needs.

POSITIVE TRAITS: Selfless, Caring, Understanding, Unconditionally Loving, In-tune with Emotions, In-tune with Spirits, In-tune with Nature, Open-minded, Optimistic, Charasmatic, Inspiring, Creative, Artistic, Natural Healer, Trusting, Proactive, Intuitive, Pacifist

NEGATIVE TRAITS: Overly Trusting, Overly Selfless, Ignorant to her own needs, Stubborn, Self-Critical, Naive, Sensitive to
    Criticism (but doesn't openly show it), Self Judging

LIKES: Helping Others, Nature, Crystals and Gems, Animals, The Sun, The Moons, Night Time, Forests, The Mountains, Rain, Snow, Spirituality, Art, Drawing, Painting, Reading, Music, Creativity, Uniqueness, Like-minded people, People who give her what she needs (because she doesn't even know what she needs half the time.), Routine, Harmony, Intuition, Deep Thinking, Thoughtfulness, Intelligent Conversations, Peace

DISLIKES: Working in Uncooperative Environments, Procrastinators, Mundane activities, Un-creative environments, Being rushed, Excessive Criticism, Disrupting her personal Harmony, Indecision, Short-sightedness, not being appreciated, extensive seclusion, people who do not care about her feelings, thoughts, ideals, ideas or values, Violence

FEARS: Abandonment, Death, Violence

PHOBIAS: Insectophobia, Arachnophobia, Spectrophobia (Mirrors)

HABITS/QUIRKS: Zoning Out, Losing herself in her thoughts, Isolating when her Feelings Overwhelm her

ASPIRATIONS/GOALS: To help everyone in the world who needs it, to become the best version of herself that she can possibly be

f70f566a55a7556f9282d66d1c422a1c-d8ahx8z.jpg

GEAR AND FIGHTING STYLE

Most of Eruanna's Gear was crafted by craftsman and merchants she has met along her travels with her little guild, in exception to her jewelry which she crafts on her own.

HEAD: Nothing, aside from the hood and cloak she wears occasionally during harsher weather.

TORSO: She wears a simple white, long sleeved tunic, that is pretty well fitted, and tied in the front. Over that is an azure blue corset, that wraps her frame snugly. Over-top of that, she wears a thin, yet strong custom fitted leather piece of armor that matches the shape of the corset and runs up her back and to her shoulders.

ARMS AND SHOULDERS: Over the sleeves of her soft white shirt, her leather armor wraps her shoulders with matching thin padding. On her wrists are matching bracers, running from the base of her palms and around each of her thumbs, up to her elbows.

WAIST: She wears a simple leather belt to hold her trousers and the sheathe for her sword.

LEGS: A pair of relatively thick fabric trousers, a shade of earthy, stony grey.

FEET: From her feet up to her knees, she has a pair of fur-lined, tanned leather boots, padded on the shins and knees with steel plate mail and fur underneath.

EVERY DAY CARRY: She carries a nice, multi-pocketed backpack which holds most, if not all, of her possessions within. This includes a water skin, alchemical crafting materials such as a mortar and pestle, and potion bottles, a length of leather cording to create her unique style of jewelry, lots of her collected minerals, gems and stones, and other miscellaneous things she may have collected on her travels.

WEAPONS: Though she is a devout pacifist, and fears and has a distaste for violence, she recognizes the foolishness of walking the wild roads of Tamriel without some form of protection for herself. With this in mind, she purchased a beautifully master crafted ancient blade, rumored to be crafted by the Ayleids long before 4th era. She named it Vanus (pronounced like vaunis) [PHOTO HERE].

MAGICKA: Technically, she knows no magicka at all, and is not a healer by any traditional means. However, she believes devoutly in the spiritual realm, and the power of earth healing and spirit healing. Using the power and vibrations of minerals and gems, health benefits of herbs and plants, the spirits of animals and nature, and other natural remedies, she is able to heal just as, if not better, than the most well known masters of restoration magicka.

FIGHTING ABILITIES: She is not formally trained in any form of martial combat whatsoever. However, she is, in her opinion, an adept swords-woman. She has taught herself by reading and studying books and scrolls, as well as taking the occasional lesson from the traveling sell-sword and Khajiit caravan body guard.

FIGHTING STYLE: She avoids violence and combat at all costs, however, if she is forced to fight and has no where to run, she has learned to at least dual with Vanus enough to make a path for herself to flee away from any harm for her or her opponent.

HISTORY

LINEAGE: While her mother carries the proud blood of an Imperial family, Eruanna's father brought a racial diversity of Altmer and Nordic blood to her own. And though she never knew her father, she always could feel her mer and atmorian blood flowing through her proud imperial veins.

Her past, unlike my other character Kyneth, will not be so summarized. As much of her past is repressed and forgotten within the depths of her mind. However, what you can know is that she has been disowned by her mother, along with her eldest sister. And Recently, her sister was murdered by an infamous and wanted serial killer. And for as long as she can remember, she has been traveling with her group of lady nomads, that was once led by her sister, and is in shambles ever since she has taken her role in lead. Now she is in a struggle with her own psyche and problems coping, while trying to hold together her nomadic family and holding happiness for them all.

Last edited:

Keidivh

Noble exile of High Rock
    REQUESTED DIALOGUE COLOR

Eruanna Siliima

~A Blossoming Healer~
    thinking_of_you_by_leventep-d4hjcs9.jpg

NAME: Eruanna Saerwen Siliima

ALIAS: Rose

BIRTH-DATE: 13th of Morning Star, 4E 171

BIRTH PLACE: Leyawiin, Cyrodiil

RACE/ORIGIN: Imperial [50%] Altmer [25%] Nord [25%]

CLASS: Spiritual Healer | Nomad | Merchant

LATERALITY: Right-handed

SEXUALITY: Bisexual

RELATIONSHIP/MARITAL STATUS: Single

FAMILY: Her father is long deceased, Her mother disowned her, and her elder sister was murdered

PROPERTY: Though not owned by her, the home she grew up in still stands in Leyawiin under her mother's care

AFFILIATIONS: She travels with a group of nomadic spiritualists without a name

AFFLICTIONS: General Anxiety Disorder, Major Depression Disorder, Body Dismorphia, Dissociative Episodes, Psychosis (Auditory and Visual Hallucinations), Most of these are a result of the Mourning of her Eldest sisters death

RELIGION: Agnostic, Spiritualist/Paganist

dreams_by_ilikeyoursensitivity-d8bz8xf.jpg

APPEARANCE

HEIGHT: 5'2"

WEIGHT: 107 lbs.

BUILD: Petite, Skinny, Toned

FACE: Soft, Welcoming, Beautiful

EYES: Hazel Green - Hazel Grey (depending on the light)

SKIN TONE: Rosy, Pale Caucasian

HAIR STYLE: Thick, straight and just below the shoulder in length, often worn down, but sometimes she pulls some of it back to keep out of her face.

HAIR COLOR: Auburn/Red-brown

SCARS: On the outside of her right thigh, she has a cluster of tight, random scars; on the front of her left ankle, she has a long diagonal scar as well

TATTOOS: N/A

PIERCINGS
    : She has her ears pierced in each lobe, and wears simple silver studs, as well as in her right nostril with a matching stud

dread_by_vielmond-dag365i.jpg

PERSONALITY

TEMPER: Medium-Low; Eruanna has pretty decent control of most her feelings, but it doesn't take a lot for her to get overwhelmed, and there is are a certain few things that may set her off like a switch.

OUTLOOK: Usually Optimistic, and naively so. She believes wholeheartedly that every living being has good somewhere in them, and that they deserve a chance to have it be seen, and that even in the darkest of times, there is light. However, when she finds herself at a low (happens every now and then) her outlook flips to the polar opposite, but inwardly. She sees herself as the only being alive who does not have a good side, and becomes blatantly ignorant of her good qualities.

HONOR: Relatively high; she always treats people with honor, dignity and respect by default, and usually always does so. Unless somebody gives a very, very good reason not to, she'll even give it to those she may not exactly think deserve it.

ALIGNMENT: Neutral Good; She genuinely wants to do good for others, and help others, even if it means going out of the way of her own needs.

POSITIVE TRAITS: Selfless, Caring, Understanding, Unconditionally Loving, In-tune with Emotions, In-tune with Spirits, In-tune with Nature, Open-minded, Optimistic, Charasmatic, Inspiring, Creative, Artistic, Natural Healer, Trusting, Proactive, Intuitive, Pacifist

NEGATIVE TRAITS: Overly Trusting, Overly Selfless, Ignorant to her own needs, Stubborn, Self-Critical, Naive, Sensitive to
    Criticism (but doesn't openly show it), Self Judging

LIKES: Helping Others, Nature, Crystals and Gems, Animals, The Sun, The Moons, Night Time, Forests, The Mountains, Rain, Snow, Spirituality, Art, Drawing, Painting, Reading, Music, Creativity, Uniqueness, Like-minded people, People who give her what she needs (because she doesn't even know what she needs half the time.), Routine, Harmony, Intuition, Deep Thinking, Thoughtfulness, Intelligent Conversations, Peace

DISLIKES: Working in Uncooperative Environments, Procrastinators, Mundane activities, Un-creative environments, Being rushed, Excessive Criticism, Disrupting her personal Harmony, Indecision, Short-sightedness, not being appreciated, extensive seclusion, people who do not care about her feelings, thoughts, ideals, ideas or values, Violence

FEARS: Abandonment, Death, Violence

PHOBIAS: Insectophobia, Arachnophobia, Spectrophobia (Mirrors)

HABITS/QUIRKS: Zoning Out, Losing herself in her thoughts, Isolating when her Feelings Overwhelm her

ASPIRATIONS/GOALS: To help everyone in the world who needs it, to become the best version of herself that she can possibly be

f70f566a55a7556f9282d66d1c422a1c-d8ahx8z.jpg

GEAR AND FIGHTING STYLE

Most of Eruanna's Gear was crafted by craftsman and merchants she has met along her travels with her little guild, in exception to her jewelry which she crafts on her own.

HEAD: Nothing, aside from the hood and cloak she wears occasionally during harsher weather.

TORSO: She wears a simple white, long sleeved tunic, that is pretty well fitted, and tied in the front. Over that is an azure blue corset, that wraps her frame snugly. Over-top of that, she wears a thin, yet strong custom fitted leather piece of armor that matches the shape of the corset and runs up her back and to her shoulders.

ARMS AND SHOULDERS: Over the sleeves of her soft white shirt, her leather armor wraps her shoulders with matching thin padding. On her wrists are matching bracers, running from the base of her palms and around each of her thumbs, up to her elbows.

WAIST: She wears a simple leather belt to hold her trousers and the sheathe for her sword.

LEGS: A pair of relatively thick fabric trousers, a shade of earthy, stony grey.

FEET: From her feet up to her knees, she has a pair of fur-lined, tanned leather boots, padded on the shins and knees with steel plate mail and fur underneath.

EVERY DAY CARRY: She carries a nice, multi-pocketed backpack which holds most, if not all, of her possessions within. This includes a water skin, alchemical crafting materials such as a mortar and pestle, and potion bottles, a length of leather cording to create her unique style of jewelry, lots of her collected minerals, gems and stones, and other miscellaneous things she may have collected on her travels.

WEAPONS: Though she is a devout pacifist, and fears and has a distaste for violence, she recognizes the foolishness of walking the wild roads of Tamriel without some form of protection for herself. With this in mind, she purchased a beautifully master crafted ancient blade, rumored to be crafted by the Ayleids long before 4th era. She named it Vanus (pronounced like vaunis) [PHOTO HERE].

MAGICKA: Technically, she knows no magicka at all, and is not a healer by any traditional means. However, she believes devoutly in the spiritual realm, and the power of earth healing and spirit healing. Using the power and vibrations of minerals and gems, health benefits of herbs and plants, the spirits of animals and nature, and other natural remedies, she is able to heal just as, if not better, than the most well known masters of restoration magicka.

FIGHTING ABILITIES: She is not formally trained in any form of martial combat whatsoever. However, she is, in her opinion, an adept swords-woman. She has taught herself by reading and studying books and scrolls, as well as taking the occasional lesson from the traveling sell-sword and Khajiit caravan body guard.

FIGHTING STYLE: She avoids violence and combat at all costs, however, if she is forced to fight and has no where to run, she has learned to at least dual with Vanus enough to make a path for herself to flee away from any harm for her or her opponent.

HISTORY

LINEAGE: While her mother carries the proud blood of an Imperial family, Eruanna's father brought a racial diversity of Altmer and Nordic blood to her own. And though she never knew her father, she always could feel her mer and atmorian blood flowing through her proud imperial veins.

Her past, unlike my other character Kyneth, will not be so summarized. As much of her past is repressed and forgotten within the depths of her mind. However, what you can know is that she has been disowned by her mother, along with her eldest sister. And Recently, her sister was murdered by an infamous and wanted serial killer. And for as long as she can remember, she has been traveling with her group of lady nomads, that was once led by her sister, and is in shambles ever since she has taken her role in lead. Now she is in a struggle with her own psyche and problems coping, while trying to hold together her nomadic family and holding happiness for them all.

Apparently I can't give rep again for whatever reason, so I'll just say another great CC my friend! looking forward to their entrances! =)

Speaking of dear Rolard finally made his! Let the madness begin! We need cheese! And butterflies! And more cheese! Why isn't there cheese?

.....Ah Sheogorath. I hope we find him in this xD

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    No problem @Keidivh just keep giving Rep out to tons of different people and then you'll be able to. It's an odd system on this site. Can't give the same person rep twice in a row, I guess it prevents abuse?

Also, I really like your post so far, however I notice one of your characters is using Kyneth's Dialogue color. Would you mind changing that?

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    Got my intro for Kyneth up, just a fair warning, most of his posts are gonna either match the themes in this one or be exponentially more intense. Also, I just noticed the fact that the site automatically changes the F word into Fluff or Fluffing even with the 18+ tag. Just thought you all should know. It sort of broke the immersion for me, so I edited my words with *'s to match the s***'s I threw in there. Hope y'all enjoy. I'm off to bed now, but you can expect Eruanna's intro sometime tomorrow! Great work so far people! Let's keep it up :D

Zelda

Princess of Hyrule
    I'll probably introduce Eydis into the role play by interacting with Kyneth, if that's alright with you @SpecterofDeath . I think it would be interesting to have a pure interact with the damned! Even if the interaction is short lived.

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    I'll probably introduce Eydis into the role play by interacting with Kyneth, if that's alright with you @SpecterofDeath . I think it would be interesting to have a pure interact with the damned! Even if the interaction is short lived.

I would be alright with that. :) just don't expect much from. Ha ha

DropTop

@DropTop I love your charrie, it's pretty well done! Started laughing to myself if Ihylin saw him: "Damn, that's a big cat." I'm looking foward to meeting him! Ironically convenient for him to be in a caravan, considering Ihylin likes chatting with the caravans for trade.

I'll be posting later today, in Whiterun, if anyone else cares to post.
    Thanks greatly appreciated post is going up tonight!

Hart

Sassmaster
    @Zelda Would it be alright for Ihylin to have a cart and horse, considering she's a traveling merchant? I was considering a hired mercenary too, but I'm not sure.

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    Got a reply up @Zelda , my intro for Eruanna is gonna have to wait until tomorrow though, if that's alright. I've had a very long day with work, and am looking forward to hit the hay. Great work so far everyone, loving the posts!!

Keidivh

Noble exile of High Rock
    @Zelda
    Hey I was wondering if it would be cool with you if Rol and Val knew each other. Not well mind you, but seeing as they both lived in the Kingdom of Wayrest and Rolard often visited the royal palace, seems like they could have ran into each other before. Just an idea I wanted to run by =)

Sid

The fairly crap Pokémon trainer....
    Not sure if this is a bit late, but was wondering if I could join also? I'll get a CC up fairly soonish

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts