Private {18+} |OOC| Ascension

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Madrar

The Shadow in the Dark.
    Looks good, Thesius. I'll add her to the NPC list.

Thesius

The Imperial Paladin
    Nice. I'll have an intro up sooner than later.

Screeching Spasmodically

Spasmodic Screecher
    Good to see this has taken off so nicely. Also, going off TheShadedOne and MorbidBreads' intros, I'm guessing we don't need to end up at the tavern right away?

Drahkma

Dashing Imperial Officer.
    Should be fine. I don't think there's much point to rushing it.

The Seraph

When the Dawn Breaks, I shall be there
    I just saw your message Drachma from back on the other page. I hope this gets accepted! If not I'm fine with lurking around.

Name: Sylandres Telindial

Alias: N/A

Sex: Male

Race: Wood Elf

Sexuality: Homosexual

Marital Status: Single

Laterality: Right handed

Afflictions: Near deaf

Appearance: He stands at 5'0, a standard height for Bosmer. He often appears to be very slender and frail. He is somewhat muscular, but mainly appears to be of an average physique. He weighs 130 pounds. His hair is a dark brown and his eyes are a matching color. His skin tone is a dark tan, with scars all across his body, the most noticeable one being a long slash across the left side of his face. His ears have been torn away.

Armour: He wears no armour, just simple monks robes. His robes look like they have been repaired in many spots, giving the appearance of it being patchwork. He also has a thin slab of slate on a cord on his waist.

Weapons: His primary weapon is a collapsible six foot long steel pole that doubles as a walking stick and a fighting staff. He also carries a carved bone dagger for close quarters.

Class: Monk-Healer

Combat Preference: He prefers to rely on his surroundings and his opponents. He isn't necessarily the strongest person, and as such he relies on his enemy's weight, speed, and general clumsiness to knock them out. He is very quick, able to avoid and outlast all his opponents. He often does not work well in groups, as he cannot hear warnings and commands. Sylandres also can ignore most pain, only stopping to heal it at the end of battle.

Personality: Sylandres often appears to be very shy, and somewhat rude, ignoring people and authorities. This is primarily because of his hearing loss, meaning he often has a tendency to get into places he shouldn't. He is also incredibly paranoid, always believing someone is trying to get the drop in him. He prefers to stay away from people, believing they have nothing interesting to say. In battle he is unwaveringly calm, something that unnerves his mortal opponents often.

Religion: Lorkhan and Sithis

Positive Traits: Calm, quick, not easily noticed

Negative Traits: Antiscocial, deaf, paranoid

Dislikes: Nobles, monsters, fish, music

Fears: His main fear is going blind. He is also somewhat afraid of what the empire would do to him if they found out he was a healer.

History: Sylandres Telindial was born in a small village on the coast of Valenwood. He was always adept in the healing arts, though most people helped him hide it from the Imperials. His closest friend was a veteran from the Second Great War, who taught him how to fight with a staff. He grew up a relatively boring, peaceful life.

One day, when he was entering his 50s, he noticed his hearing was starting to deteriorate, and there was no spell or potion that could stop it. One day a noble and his daughter arrived at the village, on their way to the Summerset Isle. They had been attacked by daedra in the forest, a reminder of Titus Mede's bargain. The daughter was with child, and Sylandres was asked to save it. However he misheard the instructions and aborted the child by accident. Furious, the noble had his village burned to the ground, and Sylandres' ears ripped off.

Sylandres avoided death by fleeing to the ocean, where he was promptly attacked by slaughterfish. He washed up onto the shores of another nearby village where he spent many weeks convalescing. There he met his old veteran friend, who gave Sylandres a fighting staff before he died, making him promise to kill the noble. Sylandres has not done that, believing that the noble had his reasons, and 'an eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind'. He now spends his time wandering the continent, an unfazed spirit awaiting death on the roads of Tamriel.

Dialog color: This self-defeating cyan.

Last edited:

Rell

Champion of Malacath!
    I should be able to post monday or tuesday. Don't really have access to a computer at the minute.

Drahkma

Harkatti

Sorceress Supreme!
    Looks good now. I think I still need to have Elwyn make an appearance. I would have done last night, but I didn't want to squish Cyrius' and Elwyns' introductions together. I should have time later on.

Snoball

23rd President of the United States of America
    Internet hasn't been stable these past couple days but I should be good now. Aiming to get my intro up tonight, if not, tomorrow afternoon definitely.

Drahkma

Who are we waiting on for intros? just Drell now?

The Seraph

When the Dawn Breaks, I shall be there
    Also Harkitt's other character.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts