OOC (18+) Hands of the Sorrowful Knight

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Kir the Silent

Until Your Flesh Is Consumed
    Hands of the Sorrowful Knight
    In our world there are heroes of every era, men and women alike who rise against all odds and become legends. But there is one hero whose legend exceeds any other. He assisted the Nevar against Dagoth Ur, helped both sides sign a truce in the Great War, and traveled to Sonvegard to fight alongside the Dovahkiin. He has stopped wars before they begin with words of wisdom, defeated the most powerful of enemies with a single blow, and saved Skyrim a dozen times over from destruction. For his valor and selflessness, dedicating his entire life to the people of Nirn, he was gifted immortality by the gods. He is the Knight of Golden Dawn, his righteous flame cleansing evil wherever it may hide. He is Yirim the Archon.

Archon_zps783db3c1.jpg

Ten years have passed since the end of the civil war in Skyrim and three years since the fall of the Aldmeri Dominion. Ulfric managed to convince Elisif to wed him in the name of the greater good, bringing peace to their homeland. But even more surprising is the fact they fell in love, had a child, and skyrim is united; healing from past wounds, making the land stronger than ever. The Empire turned it attention towards the Aldmeri now that the conflict there was resolved. Allied with the Argonians of Blackmarsh, they attacked the homeland of the High Elves. After two brutal years the Dominion surrendered, was dissolved, and the people of Tamriel rejoiced.

Thus a new age begins; the Fifth Age. An era of hope, peace, and prosperity. Or so it would seem...but on the first year of this new age, a shadow falls across the land of the Nords. Dark magic effects the land. Women give birth to infants already dead, children become emotionless in some cases slaying their own parents, and the darkness of the night deepens. What is this strange event gripping the land in paranoia and fear? To ensure the peace of this new Age, the Archon appears. The immortal hero ready to serve the people of Tamriel once again.

But something is off about the hero of heroes, said those that witnessed his passing. He held himself strangely. He was last seen headed towards Rorikstead, now a much larger farming town, a town under siege by their own loved one who rise from their graves nearby. The guards of Whiterun have erected a large palisade wall around the large settlement to contain the dead...and the survivors trapped within. They tried to take it back by force but an entire squad of guardsmen were decimated by one massive draugar that seems to lead the siege. Now they contemplate burning the village down. That is, until the Archon arrived and walked into the town. But it has been nearly a day. Could the hero have fallen to simple undead? Is there a greater threat lurking behind these events? Is the attack of the undead related to the other strange events in Skyrim? No one knows. Now the guards must resort to burning the town down. Unless...a group of strangers, brought together by fate, can band together and save the town. But this is only the beginning. This is just the start of a journey that will change you...forever.

Cast
    Kir the Silent: Kvothe/Yirim the Archon
    Simus: Titus Psyrakon
    EpicVakarian: Lyanna Lightblade
    The OP3RaT0R: Astius Aerius
    Valin Oakthorn: Valin Oakthorn
    Majir-Dar: Majir-Dar
    CapObvious: Dolmas
    Pufftuff: Vladier

PLEASE READ ALL TEXT BELOW

This is roleplay is going to be my most ambitious one yet. It will be extremely in-depth and have deeper meaning than many roleplays. It will focus on extensive character development, morality, and how the worst monsters can be born from the noblest intentions. If accepted into this roleplay your character, you, will face moral dilemmas and there will be times where there is no right choice; where you will have to choose the lesser of two evils. This roleplay will have action/adventure, but have strong undertones of personal growth and character evolution.

I will be very particular at who is accepted into this roleplay. I will be looking for veteran roleplayers with good grammar, the ability to post regularly, and the level of skill expected of any roleplayer. I apologize if I seem high and mighty, but I have high hopes for this roleplay. I also apologize in advance if your application is not accepted. It is in no way a reflection of personal bias or a reflection of your skill as a roleplayer, so do not feel dejected or saddened. There are limited spots. To apply for this advanced roleplay, please follow the rules below.

1.) ALL character cards submitted should follow the template. They must also have been approved by either Simus or myself(Kir the Silent). Along with that, we require a sample of original writing. A paragraph is acceptable, but feel encouraged to write more. This is shows us your writing style as well as show me how well, complex, and serious you approach even a simple writing.

2.) Power playing (or, "god modding") will not be tolerated. Give your character reasonable abilities and skills. Do not make them knowledgeable of information they cannot possibly know. A realistic character with believable flaws is much more likable and interesting.

3.) Please try to remain active in the thread. Post regularly, at the very least once every other day. If you need to leave for any amount of time, please be sure to let me know.

4.) Be fair to your fellow role players. Try to make sure all participants are included.

5.) Please keep all posts consistent with the content and lore of The Elder Scrolls(with the exception of the Archon involved with major events/heroes).

6.) This is a MATURE thread, rated 18+. Profanity, violence, disturbing images, and sexual themes will be included, so please be advised.

7.) So long as any profanity or sexual themes are included both tastefully, reasonably and at the best of discretion they will be accepted.

8.) Please try to use proper spelling, grammar, and sentence structure. Type your posts in a word processor for proof reading if it will help. This makes posts easier and better to read. I will be expecting this of all players, so please keep that in mind when applying.

9.) I would prefer that players in this story be only involved in 2 or 3 other roleplays simultaneously. Simply for the fact that posts are generally of better quality when there are fewer obligations for the player.

10.) Player involvement will be capped at a maximum of 5-6 players, including myself. However players may be invited to create and include their own minor, recurring "NPC" if they so choose. This would be a character of the player's choosing meant to enrich their own experience and the experience of the other players. For example, someone such as a relative or friend of your character. Please understand this doesn’t mean you can have two characters. This “NPC” would not be present at all times, normally disappearing after the beginning few posts. However they can be reintroduced if it ties into the story and makes logical sense. Of course other npcs, such as a generic guard or barkeep, are perfectly acceptable if the situation requires creation of one.

11.) Although the entire story will not be in Rorikstead, the beginning will and if accepted your character must have a believable reason as to why they are there. For example; you were in the town when the dead attacked(a local or a traveler) or you are part of the Whiterun Guard(either scouts sent in after Yirim from the blockade or part of the surviving garrison). Something realistic like that.

12.) Other than the above rules, all other general forum rules set by Skyrim staff and the forums apply; such as treating all others with respect, no fighting, etc. Thanks and good luck!

Application

Name:

Race:

Birthplace:

Alliances or Affiliations:

Appearance:

Gear:

Personality:

History:

Writing Sample:

Kir the Silent

Kvothe_zpscaa1541e.jpg

Name: Kvothe the Arcane

Race: Breton

Birthplace: Unknown

Alliances or Affiliations: None

Appearance: White and black short hair, black eyes, muscular, black tattoos on his left arm and torso up to his neck, 5'10, 215 pounds, and pale fair skinned.

Gear: He wears ebony gauntlets, pauldrons, and boots. He also wears black silk leggings with some armor plates on the side. He wears nothing over his torso. A glowing stone adorns his belt and mysterious runes cover his armor/clothes. He carries no weapons.

Personality: Kvothe can seem cold and indifferent at times. Ignoring other’s problems if they don’t affect him in some way. He is soft spoken; only saying what is necessary and quickly grows agitated with long conversations. Especially on subjects he would rather avoid or not talk about. However, in private he is actually warm and caring. But he is his own worst enemy and allows the scars of the past to influence the present.

He flinches slightly at someone’s touch, even if friendly. He is a hard man to get close to and sometimes seems as if he is ready to give up on the world. To just shut himself away again. But it’s at those moments when he smiles softly and continues forward. Once you get close to him he will open up more, but that’s the hard part. Sometimes, when he sees another in need, he will help them and seem to regret it even if everything turns out for the better; as if his cold nature is fighting with his inner nature, both trying to take control.

He wants to help those in need, but at the same time he wants to remain detached. Is this simply because of his past or something deeper? Perhaps even he doesn’t know. He is a paradox shrouded in a mystery; often contradicting himself with no explanation. But he accepts his faults and deep down…he’s a kind soul with a heart of gold. Trying to find himself somewhere out there in this vast world.

History: There is nothing known of Kvothe. There is no record of him anywhere in the world. It was almost as if his history was deliberately erased, all evidence of his existence hidden beyond reach. It is unknown whether he or someone else went to such lengths. But this begs the more intriguing question; why?

He will speak of himself when asked, but his answers are always vague or evasive.

EpicVakarian

Calibration-Master General
    I like the idea, a lot! I have a character I'm willing to get involved, and I have a reason they'd be in Rorikstead, especially if the dead are attacking. Just one question though. My CC for the character is in much more detail than I can fit into the template; is it okay if I post it as it is? I might adapt her backstory a little to fit into the RP, and for the sample is it okay if I post a couple of paragraphs from my fanfic?

Kir the Silent

Well we worked out the template to make it easier to look over people's cc's. If you could use the template that would be great :p length and detail don't matter, in fact the more the better! And yes. Any sample of writing will do. Hope this helps!

EpicVakarian

BASIC
    NAME Lyanna Lightblade
    AGE 26
    RACE Nord (part-Breton)
    BIRTHPLACE Markarth
    ORIGIN Nord mother, Breton father
    CLASS Knight/spellsword
    GENDER Female
    HEIGHT 5'10"
    WEIGHT 9st, 8lbs
    BMI 19.2
    LATERALITY Right-handed
    SEXUALITY Heterosexual
    MARITAL STATUS Single
    HEALTH Healthy
    AFFILIATIONS Imperials, Vigilants of Stendarr
    AFFLICTIONS None
    RELIGION Nine Divines, mainly Stendarr

APPEARANCE
    HAIR Reaches down to waist, but swept over to the left to keep it out of the way. Dark brown, with hints of blonde
    EYE COLOUR Dark green
    BUILD Tiny waist, large hips, large breasts; very hourglass-shaped. Large amounts of strength in her arms and legs
    SKIN A mix of the pale Nord skin and the Breton tan; a lightish tan that is only just noticeable. Very smooth, except for her scar
    SCARS One on her left shoulder, from a greatsword attack that embedded itself in her shoulder, healed by restoration magic, leaving a subtle scar
    MAKE-UP Dark eyeliner that reaches out either side of the eye (stereotypical "pharoah" style)
    tumblr_mneebppkz81rdy3s5o1_500.jpg

PERSONALITY
    POSITIVE TRAITS Kind, merciful, stubborn, determined, devoted, loyal, warm
    NEGATIVE TRAITS Can be cold when offended, sarcastic, cynical, quite bossy
    LIKES Being with friends, training, practicing with magic
    DISLIKES Stormcloaks, Thalmor, Forsworn, murderers, thieves, anyone who shows no mercy or acts without honour
    FEARS The Stormcloaks taking over her homeland
    ASPIRATIONS To stop the Stormcloaks, to kill the Forsworn
    QUIRKS Gets a lot of male attention, but usually rejects it. If the law stands in the way of doing what is right, she ignores the law
    ALIGNMENT Neutral good
    HABITS Toying with men who try to bed her, taunting and offending them by accident
    HOBBIES Training, long walks in the forests

COMBAT SKILLS
    MASTER One-handed, destruction, restoration
    EXPERT Archery, illusion, enchanting, agility
    ADEPT Light armour, block, speech, smithing/crafting
    RELATIONS
    STORMCLOAKS [ENEMIES] - Ulfric would rid Skyrim of all who are not true-bred Nords, which is just wrong.
    THALMOR [DISLIKES] - Allied with them through the Empire, but wishes they didn't exist
    FORSWORN [HATES] - Her father, a Forsworn leader, was the reason her mother died
    VIGILANTS OF STENDARR [LIKES] - Took her in and raised her when her mother was killed, and trained her in combat

GEAR
    ARMOUR Same as the picture above. A black laced undershirt that is exposed by the black leather overshirt, which is left open. A short, tight-fitting skirt that extends an inch and a half below her backside, so that she can still move properly while wearing womanly clothes. A jacket that reaches her waist, and has long sleeves and tight gloves built into it. A black and red belt keeps up a small cloak that covers her lower left side. The cloak is enchanted with illusion magic; when Lyanna moves, the cloak stays perfectly intact yet it appears that rose petals are flaking off of the fabric. Also wears armoured thighboots that protect her legs.
    WEAPONS The weapon she primarily uses is a longsword called Sol. It is named in some ancient language that the world forgot, and translates to 'Sun'. It got its name after Lyanna, who was still young and brash, tried to enchant it. The intent was to make it cut through undead like butter, but it was too powerful. The sword was imbued with a deep glow, which gave the sword its name, and also gave Lyanna her surname. The Vigilants saw the sword and began to call her Lightblade, so she took it in place of her non-existent surname. The enchantment's power has degraded over the years, but the glow's intensity has not. She also uses a wide selection of destruction magic in combat.

HISTORY
    CHILDHOOD Lyanna was born in 4E 185, in Markarth. Her mother was raped by a Forsworn agent, and had Lyanna. She was kept secret from the Forsworn for a long time. But when Lyanna was nine, she was discovered, and the Forsworn sent an assassin to kill her. They got her mother, but not her; Lyanna escaped, heading northeast, trying to find Solitude. Instead she found the Vigilants of Stendarr, who took her in and raised her as their own.
    TEENAGE YEARS Once Lyanna struck twelve, she became a hell-raiser; causing trouble all over the Hall of the Vigilant, until they decided to train her in combat. She was taught how to use swords, and magic, and everything the Vigilants knew so well. She excelled, and stopped causing havoc to focus on her training. She was taught to forge her own tools, and created Sol.
    ADULTHOOD One day, when Lyanna was nineteen, she ventured out into the wilderness, and was encountered by bandits. She managed to fend them off, but not before one of them embedded his greatsword into her shoulder, nearly slicing open her heart. Dying, she called upon all the restoration magic she knew, and knitted the flesh and bone back together. She hobbled back to the Hall, and the Vigilants swarmed her; she was covered in blood, with a new scar that looked a year old. But she was fine, and her act was hailed as the most powerful piece of restoration magic they had ever seen. So after three more years of training, she was allowed to leave the Hall and make of her life what she wanted.
    So she joined the Legion. She didn't like serving as a footsoldier, so managed to forge a deal with Tullius. She could wear what she liked and fight how she liked, as long as she would lead them and be a rallying point for the Legionnaires to form up behind. She leads them well; she has won many small skirmishes with the Stormcloaks, and many unofficial titles among her men.
    Lyanna is legend among the Stormcloaks and the Legion, and is well-known across Skyrim; she will help with any problems that anyone has to do with supernatural forces, such as Draugr, werewolves, vampires and daedra, and even the Jarls often call upon her aid.
    And as of yet, she has no life. She has no husband, no children. So she hopes that such a life will come to her soon...

PREVIOUS SAMPLE
    Enrael whined.
    The wolf was never quite satisfied with his surroundings. I couldn't blame him; I felt the same way. The only time I was happy was when I was either surrounded by friends or surrounded by nothing.
    I shushed him; we needed to be in utter silence for this camp. The leader was known to be among the most perceptive bandits in Skyrim. I had even taken the liberty of casting a spell around Lycan's scabbard, so that when it was drawn it would make no sound. I drew it quickly, with the minimal amount of movement. Enrael began to snarl slightly; his teeth bared and his hackles raised.
    Then, suddenly, we struck. Before they knew what was happening, one of the bandits was wandering about, chasing his own head before dropping to the floor, and Enrael was mauling another by the time I threw a fireball at the one rushing me with a battleaxe. The man collapsed, rolling about in the dirt to no avail. His blackened corpse was finally extinguished when I released the magic. I used the strength granted to me by my affliction to leap right over the head of another bandit and cleave his skull in two as Enrael tore off the nose of the one closest to the leader. Then I turned to the man I had come to kill.
    "Well. Fancy that, a beautiful young woman coming here and killing all my men; for me. Tell me, did Balgruuf want me alive, or just beaten a bit?" His smug face irritated me but I didn't show it.
    "Neither." I strode up to meet him, and lopped his head off before he even knew what I had said. I caught the head, stuffed it into a bag, and set off back towards Whiterun.
    Before long, I was before the Jarl himself, holding out the bag, blood dripping from the bottom onto the fire and evaporating in a red mist that accentuated my pink hair.
    "Well, Wolfrunner. I see the other Jarls weren't wrong; you don't mess around." He threw a heavy purse to me.
    "My name is Kaeri. I thank you, my Jarl. I take my leave." I threw the head over the fire, letting it roll to a stop at Balgruuf's feet. Irileth gave a cry of outrage at my insolence, but I kept walking and heard Balgruuf calling her back. I smiled.
    I went back to the Bannered Mare, the revelers all stopping to stare at me and Enrael yet again.
    Honestly, you'd have thought they'd be used to me by now.
    I ordered a bottle of mead, setting down a few of the septims Balgruuf had given me. Then I sat at a vacant table and faced away from everyone.
    Before long, I heard trouble brewing. Nazeem, again, that arrogant tosser, having a go at Hulda for one single unclean glass. I tried to ignore him, right up until Hulda began to weep and Nazeem kept going. I stood up and turned to him.
    "Nazeem. Leave her alone."
    "You have no part in this." Nazeem didn't even have the decency to look at me.
    "Maybe not, but I will do if you don't leave her alone."
    Nazeem whipped around, turning to face me, his angry face right up to mine. "No-one asked for your input, bastard."
    There was silence. My fists clenched. Enrael growled loudly and prepared to pounce. I suddenly gritted my teeth and punched Nazeem, hard, with one tightly gloved hand. He was lucky one of the large spikes hadn't pierced his cheek. He fell, looked up at me, and spat at me. I kicked him in the mouth, and a tooth flew off into the wall as Nazeem fell unconscious. I looked around the inn. Everyone was staring at me.
    "Don't ever call me bastard." My birth annoyed me as much as it annoyed everyone else. Damn Thalmor, raping my mother on a drunken night out; it was their fault, not mine. The threat seemed to work its magic though, as everyone turned away and began talking again. I turned to Hulda, and put a hand on her shoulder, offering her my handkerchief. "Are you alright?"
    "Yes, yes, I think so. Thank you, Wolfrunner. I promise you, no-one will ever call you bastard in this inn again, not without getting thrown out."
    "He was right, Hulda, but thanks for the gesture. Now, I need that room again. How much was it?"
    "Oh, no, Wolfrunner, you have it free of charge tonight. And the next night, if you wish it."
    I inclined my head to Hulda in thanks, and climbed the stairs to the large room that overlooked the rest of the inn. Rather than sitting on the chair to watch the inn from above, I just went straight to bed. I was fed up of people calling me Wolfrunner, and bastard, even though both were justified. I changed out of my leather clothing and into a silk gown, then got under the sheets and closed my eyes. Enrael laid beside me, snuggling his snout into my neck and keeping me warm. I hugged him, gripping his soft brown fur, and drifted off to sleep.

I know that was a lot to read, but I guess it gives you a better idea of my RP style :p

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
    Name: Titus Psyrakon

Race: Imperial

Age: 28 (He's 18 in the original CC. Age has been adjusted for the RP.)

Class: Warrior

Afflictions: Lycanthropy

Looks: 5' 6" with a lean muscular body, pale cream colored skin, sapphire blue eyes and a triangular clean shaven face. His long ebony hair goes down to his shoulders and is kept in a ponytail by a leather strip. He almost always wears a confidant smile and is quite handsome when he cleans himself up. He usually smells like sweat though, as he trains and fights alot.

Equipment: Titus wields a skyforge steel battleaxe forged by Eorlund Gray-Mane, as well as a hunting bow his mother made for him for his eighteenth birthday. He uses steel arrows. He also has a skyforge steel sword and steel shield. None of his weapons are enchanted as he considers all forms of magic a crutch. Something that could diminsh your true skills as a warrior by doing more of the work for you. He wears Nordic steel armor with steel shin boots and steel Nordic gauntlets. He also has two sleevless black shirts and two pairs of olive green pants and a pair of leather boots. Both sets of clothing resemble sackcloth prison outfits but are nicer and more comfortable.

Personality: Titus is soul of fire and passion. He's curious to the point of being foolish, friendly to the point of being boistrous, self-confident to the point of being arrogant and decisive to the point of bravado. He rushes into most situations bullheaded and meets all problems head on, regardless of the best way to approach them. This has gotten him into trouble many times, not to mention driving his parents nuts, but it also means he doesn't back down from a challange. Titus is driven enough to overcome any obstacle and firmly believes that with enough force and willpower any barrier can be crushed, knocked over, smashed through or otherwise forcibly removed. He also fights to the death for any he calls friend and is unshakably loyal, be it on the battlefield or in a social situation.

Titus' manners are rather rough and he often speaks before thinking. These traits, combined with being easily frustrated by those in power have gotten him into trouble many times and led to a good number of tavern brawls but he always comes to regret it later. He doesn't wish harm on anyone but sometimes it happens and even though he is slow to learn from his mistakes he always tries to correct them.

Backstory: Titus was born in the Imperial City in Cyrodiil along with his twin sister Alice. Even though they look similar and were born together, their personalites are very different. Alice has a deep interest in magic and learning while Titus has little interest in such things. He does not share his sister's good manners or sophistication and smashes through obsticales with passion and zeal while Alice, while just as unyielding, is much more cerebral in her problem solving. She looks for ways over or around problems rather than streight through them. This vastly different outlook on life has been the flashpoint of constant conflict between the two siblings but also allows them to complement each other's deficiancies very nicely. As Titus and Alice have grown up, their sibling rivalry has become more focused and competitive. They constantly push each other to be faster or smarter or more perceptive or otherwise improve their young lives.

When the Thalmor came down on their family and descovered that their father Simus was a Talos worshipper and their mother Amy was a former Blade from the Great War, Titus and Alice reconglized that they needed each other mroe than ever. They fought and bled together as they fled the Imperial City towards Bruma with the Thalmor hot on their heels. Their parents were the guardians, their older brother Stephen the stratagest, their little sister Cilla the morale officer, but Titus and Alice became the sword of the family. They were the first to fight the Bruma guards after they sold them out to the Thalmro and they were the first to take the fight to the Thalmor in the Jerrall Mountains when they caught up with them. That was when things got hard.

As Simus and Amy bought their four children time to escape, Simus was incapacitated and Amy was struck down and stabbed to death by moonstone blades. Titus watched in horror with his brother and sisters as their mother died before their very eyes. Alice was the closest of them all to her and she flew into a blind rage, charging the Thalmor to try and save her mother. She was quickly struck down and stabbed through the shoulder while Simus was pinned to the ground and had to watch. Alice cried in pain and Titus and Stephen tried to drag her away as she screamed for her mother. A stray arrow hit Stephen in the shoulder and the brothers dropped Alice. The Thalmor were on them and they knew if they tried to carry Alice they would all die. While Stephen carried Cilla away, Titus was forced to abandon his sister and best friend, hoping against hope that their father would survive and protect her. He ran through the snow and never looked back.

Titus was separated from his brother and sister in Skyrim's wilds and for a week wandered on his own, trying to find his family. In that time he found Whiterun and The Companions. He knew his father was a member and once he told Kodlack Whitemane who he was and had proved himself some, he was welcomed as family. Over a month he trained with his new family, and among this group of warriors in a foreign land he felt he had come home.

He found Simus and Alice after this month and hugging his sister again remains one of his happiest memories. His father was immensly proud of the strong focused warrior his son had become and despite the loss of their mother, they were a family again.

Simus and Alice joined the Stormcloaks but Titus remained in Whiterun with The Companions. Simus was sad to leave his son again so soon but he could see this was where he belonged. Titus went on to have his own adventures, bringing honor and glory to both his families and always having good stories to try and one up his sister with whenever they meet.

EpicVakarian

Oh, and Kir, is romance okay? In case you didn't pick it up from my CC, Lyanna's kind of looking for a husband, and if I take a particular liking to one of the characters involved, I think Lyanna might try it on, if its okay with you ;)

T. Rakinson

A Brute among Beasts
    Good luck with this RP guys! i got the message, no new guys, and im thinking of starting my own Roleplay too. hope it goes well!

Kir the Silent

Oh, and Kir, is romance okay? In case you didn't pick it up from my CC, Lyanna's kind of looking for a husband, and if I take a particular liking to one of the characters involved, I think Lyanna might try it on, if its okay with you ;)

Yes lol this is a mature thread so there can be romance...as well as very detailed gore ;)

Kir the Silent

I say yes. Your character is very detailed, engaging, and you're an obvious vet. Now Simus' vote lol though I'm fairly certain he will agree with me.

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
    Yep. Epic's accepted. I can vouch for his attendance and writing with our fun in Shadow Station. Right Epic :D?

Kir the Silent

Alright, you're in :D welcome HotSK lol

Kir the Silent

What color do you want for your dialogue? This way no one claims the same and it gets all jumbled :p

EpicVakarian

So. *claps hands together meaningfully* How many people is the minimum before we get going? Not that I think you'll have any lack of interest :p And how many will be the maximum?

Kir the Silent

Six max most likely lol so three more. Also you do realize the stormcloaks won? :D so she may be a bit sore about that.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts