OOC [18+] Conquer with Fire

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Hlíf 'Ulfr

Nothing but a lyre
    Staff member
    If I am accepted I would like to RP Brynn (You've witnessed me RPing her before ;))

Here is here CC - History as it is quite long. If you wish to read it, it is in my blog

Name: Brynn Ráðúlfr
    Race: Nord
    Class: Warrior/Hunter
    Weapons:
    ( Main )-Dual Weild- Skyforge Swords
    ( Secondary ) Nordic Bow
    Armor:
    Ancient Nord
    Affliction: Lycanthropy (Werewolf)
    Appearance:
    Years of the hunt, of stalking her target have instilled a certain animalistic grace into Brynn. Her eyes, in shades of bright to grey blues, may flicker in an instance from the full intensity of what lay in her heart or mind to a cold, protected, indifference but always contain a certain intelligent feral shine. For all her time spent outside the confines of four walls Brynn’s skin remains fair in colour drawing further attention to the dirty red of her war paint surrounding messily each eye. Her face, framed by long brown hair falling in large, soft, loose waves or curls remains my some miracle void of visible scaring. However with the perfect combination of the ideal company and enjoyable situation a broad smile breaking across her full lips will cause the barely visible indent of dimples to appear.

As an active huntress Brynn remains trim and fit. A slightly high waist and round hips lend a certain swing to her step, giving her a rather distinct walk. Although not easily lost in a marketplace crowd the same cannot be said for an shaded forest.

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    Wonderful! May I use This colour for Brynn?

Also, I can put together another CC reference if everyone who has been accepted would message me their CCs and text colours if you'd like :D

Well you sure seem to like doing that. I am character-less so I don't need to message you.

Hlíf 'Ulfr

Nothing but a lyre
    Staff member
    Its easier to keep track of everyone and be able to easily reference things from the CC's without searching them out within pages of stuff :D

OKAY, Well if everyone who is accepted wants to message me their colours and CCs that would be awesome :)

I'll post one as soon as I get a few CC's or when the RP has started :)

Jo'rak Vandeni

Jurrrl o' Sweden
    Kimrisvik my viking from another longboat! <3

Here's my CC, just before you read, me and Epic are going to have high ranks in this little squad of ours, to better make sure we stick to the storyline that Blackdoom wants, as well as attempt to control the pace a bit ("PICK UP THE PACE YOU WRITHING MAGGOTS! THE DRAGONS ARE AFTER US!" if it's too slow, or "Quick rest..." if too fast paced, those were just examples!)

Name: Jason Vargskjoeld [Jy'aason Vuargskjyeld]
    Race: NordAlignment: Good
    Sex: Male

Personality: Loyal, honourable, quick-witted, zealous.Positive traits: Smart, loyal, caring, religious.
    Negative traits: Anti-stealth (Honourable things all the way), Naive and gullible.
    Appearence: Pic still no work, anyone that is actually interested, take this link just... http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/Images/107511/? (If no picture, long, very muscular, long brown beard, tied together in a knot at the end. Long unkept hair, dark brown.
    Afflictions: None
    Gear: Seen on picture.
    Skills:2-handed, alchemy, heavy armour, speech, smithing and shouting (dragonshouts, not just screaming at people)
    Story: Jason Vargskjoeld grew up in an outcast family on Solstheim, they were exiled from the Skaal clan, due to his parents strong connection to the daedric lord Hermaeus Mora, something the Skaal did not appreciate of, and so they were exiled, and lived on scraps in one of the old abandoned ruins littering the island.

His father murdered his mother in front of him when he was 14, in an insane ritual murder for Hermaeus Mora, and if not for a pack of Dunmer adventurers excavating the ruin, he would have been killed as well.
    He grew up in a foster family in Raven Rock, learning swordsmanship and smithing from his adoptive father, a Redoran guardsman, his mother taught him basic alchemy and such.

Later, he left Solstheim for Skyrim, having never seen his homeland before, he ends up in Windhelm, in the middle of the civil War conflict. Seeing how the Dunmer are treated by his people, he strongly disagrees with the Stormcloak rebellion, and instead signs up for a voluntary militia band, tasked with protection of those the Stormcloaks would not assist, such as Dunmer, Argonians or the various trading caravans around Eastmarch.

Once while chasing a band of mercenaries through the steamlands of south Eastmarch, a dragon attacks the militia, killing most of them in a bloody slaughter, as the poorly equipped militia is butchered.
    As the last remnants flee, the Dovahkiin emerges, rallying the militia band with the sound of his shouts, they fight together to defeat the dragon, which they do.

After having his life saved by the Dovahkiin, and with the militia too weak to continue their actions in the hold, Jason accompanies the Dovahkiin, and the Dovahkiin tells of the Greybeards on the Throat of the World, and so Jason decides to join them, he realizes after the attack, the civil war is nothing compared to the return of Alduin.

He is accepted into the monastery, in which he is tutored for years, and under these studies he also befriends the Dovahkiin, one of his only friends left.

But now, with the death of the Dragonborn in Sovngarde, and the destruction of Sky Haven Temple, and most Blades within, Jason finds himself forced into the role of a leader, most surviving Blades agents as well as the refugees seeking shelter in the monastery look up to him, due to his experience with dragons, as well as his way to care of them, as the Greybeards mostly keep to themselves, even after allowing so many to their refuge.

Jo'rak Vandeni

Jurrrl o' Sweden
    I'm a noob with pics, can someone guide me through it? I've had this problem for ages now...

Also, I'll go with White, and don't dare call me a nazi or racist!

The OP3RaT0R

Call me Op. Or Smooth.
    What's our NPC color? White's off the table for them, so how about this?

Oh, for pictures, click on the little image of a tree in the reply box and enter the direct URL of your image.

Majir-Dar

Confused Khajiit
    I think pink is already taken by someone, though I could be wrong.

As for pics, copy their URL (or location) and then put your cursor where you want your picture to be. Then you go to the little tree and paste the URL. That's how I do it.

Andre Marek

You can run, but you'll only die tired...
    Hilf I'll message you me CC once I'm back at my proper computer. Also, I think I'll use white as my color. I'm on the ipad at the moment so I can't do color right now.

Jo'rak Vandeni

Jurrrl o' Sweden
    I think pink is already taken by someone, though I could be wrong.

As for pics, copy their URL (or location) and then put your cursor where you want your picture to be. Then you go to the little tree and paste the URL. That's how I do it.

Being raised in Africa, and born in Sweden, I am as technical as a monkey in a dumb hat. The URL is the website adress, right? So I just need to copy-paste the picture?

The OP3RaT0R

Call me Op. Or Smooth.
    Yes. If you have your picture open in a separate tab, you take the address and copy and paste it into the space that pops up when you click the tree.

Majir-Dar

Confused Khajiit
    Alright, right click the picture. Depending on what browser you're using (I'm using good ole' Mozzila Firefox) you'll come across two things in the list that pops up. Copy Picture URL or Copy Picture Location.

They are the same thing. Now you just paste that in the little tree and your picture will appear.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts