OOC (18+) A Night at the Manor Labeau

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
    Captain Nagisus, the gods have heard your prayers ;)

PRAISE THE HIST!
    praising-the-lord-smiley-emoticon.gif

AS88

Staff member
    I sure goddamn hope that AS88 doesn't stroll in here with a 5,000,000,000,000,000,000-word character card. Because knowing my luck, it'll be my spot that's gone.

LMAO my reputation precedes me it seems! Did you like it btw? :p

I had no desire to do anything else productive that day.

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
    LMAO my reputation precedes me it seems! Did you like it btw? :p

I had no desire to do anything else productive that day.

It made me question my masculinity. See? It's so questionable. *puts a tiny grain of manliness under an electron microscope and looks through it* Huh, I guess it must have shrunk. I'm gonna need to crank up the power on this thing...

AS88

Staff member
    It made me question my masculinity.

Haha oh man. I think I riled one or two people with the CC on that thread. I hadn't meant to annoy anyone though, and as far as the rules went, it was fine, and Andante seemed to approve on the thread. It seemed to go down fairly well with the others, too. I've been wanting to get involved in a RP thread for a while, and that's the first to really take my fancy, and there's some great writers on there. :)

Good luck with this guys, the opening post made me think of Cluedo for some reason, which is strange because I've never played Cluedo.

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
    Haha oh man. I think I riled one or two people with the CC on that thread. I hadn't meant to annoy anyone though, and as far as the rules went, it was fine, and Andante seemed to approve on the thread. It seemed to go down fairly well with the others, too. I've been wanting to get involved in a RP thread for a while, and that's the first to really take my fancy, and there's some great writers on there. :)

Good luck with this guys, the opening post made me think of Cluedo for some reason, which is strange because I've never played Cluedo.

It didn't rile us up, it just scared some people because we thought we were going to get shifted :U

AS88

Staff member
    It didn't rile us up, it just scared some people because we thought we were going to get shifted :U

Cool, also, do you mind if I use your quote in my sig? It cracked me up :D

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
    Cool, also, do you mind if I use your quote in my sig? It cracked me up :D

I don't know which particular quote you're talking about, but as long as it makes random strangers see my username, go ahead!

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    Alrighty, since you said yes I'll make my character card. But I have a bad feeling that while I was gone, people filled up all the slots and there's no room for me. Considering this got like 3 more pages.

Name: Joox-Ta
    Race: Argonian
    Skills: One Handed, Pickpocket, Sneak, Lock Picking, Speech, Light Armor, Block
    Appearance: Somewhat skinny (by that I mean skinnier than the average Argonian, but not twig-skinny), 5'7.5 feet tall, Indigo (kinda like the color of this text) scales with a pattern of black spots along with a series of smaller dark blue and cyan spots, a pair of Webbed ears (like the argonian in this picture) on the sides of his head, Eyes that look exactly like this, A pair small, thin two inch horns curved backwards that sprout on top of his head, typical Argonian shaped head that fits the size of his body, kind of a hunchback, thin diagonal scar across his left eye.
    Background: Joox-Ta was born in Stormhold, Argonia to his mother, Soars-Through-Winds, and his father, Gareetus. As a 3 year old hatchling, his mother died of a cardiac arrest. So he was raised primarily by his father who honestly was not the best father figure. Joox-Ta was neglected often and sometimes beaten by his father. Eventually in his adolescence, he joined up with a Thug & Mercenary guild consisting entirely of fellow Argonians and left his household to be with what he considered his new family. The guild's primary jobs were to be hired by citizens to "teach a lesson" to another individual, or be sent to investigate crimes that were unfairly judged by the guards of Black Marsh, essentially they did a bunch of things the Argonian guards would generally not approve of. However, at age 23, Joox-Ta was caught and arrested during a mission he was carrying out for the guild. Word of the arrest got around to the local cities/settlements of Argonia and Joox-Ta was kicked out of the guild for bringing them a bad reputation as well as exposing them as a byproduct of the gossip which came from the arrest. Since then, he started wandering provinces on foot; stealing food and coin just to get by. Until he traveled into Skyrim and started working for the docks of Windhelm along with the others of the Argonian Assemblage. He hates his current job, as do the other Argonians.
    Clothes: Tavern Clothes, a dark grey (almost black) cowl/hood wrapped around him starting from his neck (its kinda like a dark grey version of the Alik'r hood) that has a bunch of wrinkles at the top and sides because of his horns and webbed ears being underneath it, Leather Boots
    Weapons: Two sharp Ebony daggers that he dual wields when in combat.
    Personality: Manipulative, Shady, Quick-Thinker, Liar (only when he deems it necessary to lie, which is a bit often), Greedy.

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
    Alrighty, since you said yes I'll make my character card. But I have a bad feeling that while I was gone, people filled up all the slots and there's no room for me. Considering this got like 3 more pages.

Actually, you're only the 3rd person to apply for a Guest slot I think.

EDIT: Also...you forgot something mate. Read through the first three posts of the thread again. Word for word. Eventually you'll see what I mean.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    Actually, you're only the 3rd person to apply for a Guest slot I think.

EDIT: Also...you forgot something mate. Read through the first three posts of the thread again. Word for word. Eventually you'll see what I mean.

Just tell me. although I think what I forgot is my character's background.

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
    Just tell me. although I think what I forgot is my character's background.

Nope, but. If you want a hint, look at my charrie and the other guy's charrie, and you'll notice a pattern. Then just implement that pattern into your CC.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    Nope, but. If you want a hint, look at my charrie and the other guy's charrie, and you'll notice a pattern. Then just implement that pattern into your CC.

Just tell me because I don't see any difference

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    The only thing I can think of is the background and the "inventory for this RP". Come on why can't you just tell me

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
    The only thing I can think of is the background and the "inventory for this RP". Come on why can't you just tell me

Because if I do I'll get yelled aaaaaaaaaaaaaat! I mean completely unnecessary. Inventory and BG show some small purpose. Look for 2 things that seem like utterly useless anomalies, but are shared by both posts!

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    Because if I do I'll get yelled aaaaaaaaaaaaaat! I mean completely unnecessary. Inventory and BG show some small purpose. Look for 2 things that seem like utterly useless anomalies, but are shared by both posts!

I don't see why you'd get yelled at but ok I'll keep looking until I find it I guess... Not now though because I gtg but later

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
    Woooooo! And yes, Mr. Nipplez, you can put up a character card even though you aren't 18. That's more of a warning that this will have a bit of mature content than it is a restriction. :p

Oh and dunklunk I know you said you might be interested in this one. ;)

Doh! The dreaded TAG move! :eek: I dunno, Troll. There seems an awful lot of stuff to read in your instructions, rules, etc. Don't think I have the attention span or powers of retention to read all that. :eek::D

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts