107th Aldmeri Battalion

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
carnivores: we eat plants but none that have been taken from vallenwood.
anthropophages: I believe we have heads.
cannibals: I don't like the word cannibal, I have sudden rage attacks that make u look tasty, but I wont eat u as long as you don't bother me while I'm hunting.

Carnivores: And your citation for this is?
Anthropophages: Anthropophagy is the act of eating another sentient being, such as an Argonian or Nord.
Cannibals: I meant you eat other Bosmer if there isn't any available food.

Valin Oakthorn

Vagabond Extraordinaire
Carnivores: And your citation for this is?
Anthropophages: Anthropophagy is the act of eating another sentient being, such as an Argonian or Nord.
Cannibals: I meant you eat other Bosmer if there isn't any available food.
Carnivore: a carnivore eats strictly meats, and their stomach has trouble digesting plants. I ate a potato yesterday and I'm fine
Anthropophages: oh lol, i was always told they were mythic beings that had not heads and ate the dead. Now I remind you that only shamans, do that like once every 5000 years. I only do this should someone cross my path during a full moon, the deer are very common at that time period.
Canibal: I choose to refrain from hurting fellow bosmer, there are two little of us in skyrim already.

Volanere

Grand Magister
Only 5 more positions open in the 107th Aldmeri Battalion we are almost full, try and get people to join.

Volanere

Grand Magister
You appear a wise man, the thalmor obviously have no intrest in seeing us as brothers.
You have to excuse my counterparts we are very much in alliance with our bretheren bosmer. We see you as a great and strong ally and respect your traditions.

Valin Oakthorn

Vagabond Extraordinaire
You have to excuse my counterparts we are very much in alliance with our bretheren bosmer. We see you as a great and strong ally and respect your traditions.
Thank you good sir, and may I add that in my previous statement that we do not mind you viewing us as unequals, we mind being treated as so in that we are purged, mocked, etc. Taking back my previous statements, I would be happy to join the thalmor.

Volanere

Grand Magister
Thank you good sir, and may I add that in my previous statement that we do not mind you viewing us as unequals, we mind being treated as so in that we are purged, mocked, etc. Taking back my previous statements, I would be happy to join the thalmor.
It would be an honor to have such a proud Bosmer fight at our side. I will rank you accordingly and send a message to you on your profile, welcome.

TheShadedOne

The Angry One
What are your views on Khajiit?

Volanere

Grand Magister
The Khajiit are loyal allies to the Dominion and are treated with upmost respect. They have proven to be fierce warriors in combat and we respect such.

Snoball

23rd President of the United States of America
It is my pleasure, I'll add talos worshipers to my list of prey.

And as long as that's the case, my personal views on our race could matter less. Welcome comrade ;)

What are your views on Khajiit?

Aside from my my personal beliefs on my race, 2nd Emissary Volanere is correct, we pick our allies for a reason. Any allied with the Dominion have appealed to us in some way or another.

Harc

Big Hog
Only 5 more positions open in the 107th Aldmeri Battalion we are almost full, try and get people to join.
We can actually have as many as we want. The only positions that we can't have multiple members are the following: Lord, 1st emissary, 2nd emissary, 3rd emissary, General, Admiral, Grand Mage. That's why I have the commas in the parentheses for some ranks

Volanere

Grand Magister
We can actually have as many as we want. The only positions that we can't have multiple members are the following: Lord, 1st emissary, 2nd emissary, 3rd emissary, General, Admiral, Grand Mage. That's why I have the commas in the parentheses for some ranks
Understood Lord Aerinir. Lupus is our new Guardian and hopefully TheShadedOne joins also.

Max the Daedric

Proud member of PAHAAA & Daedra worshipper

Max the Daedric

Proud member of PAHAAA & Daedra worshipper

MiniPea

The Dark Lord of Skyrim

I would be honoured to join fellow Altmer in their quest to remove the worshippers of Talos.
Death to the Stormcloaks.

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
I enjoy seeing new points of views and takes on things like this. I yhope you come to some margin of success with your recruitment. I have no love for the aldmeri dominion, but I do not hate them. I respect them. Doesn't mean we'll always get along...

Valin Oakthorn

Vagabond Extraordinaire
I enjoy seeing new points of views and takes on things like this. I yhope you come to some margin of success with your recruitment. I have no love for the aldmeri dominion, but I do not hate them. I respect them. Doesn't mean we'll always get along...
Of course you respect us, we are so majestic and prestigious that everyone respects us. Whether or not said people admit it.... Well thats a different Story.

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
Of course you respect us, we are so majestic and prestigious that everyone respects us. Whether or not said people admit it.... Well thats a different Story.

I admit your race is very powerful magically, more so then the Dunmer or Bretons, and that the Dominion is quite expansive. But majestic?

*pictures Grand Made Aerinir prancing in a field of forget-me-nots* ...Well.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts