107th Aldmeri Battalion

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Ivory

Let's Player
Little rivalry here, May the Daggerfall Covenant continue to be wiping the floor with the other two! Huzzah!

Ruinel

Defender of Derp
nope really I dident really care for it and was very dissapointed with what I found in it I found very little RP during the beta's and little kids jumping up and down and making their characters do immature things, It seemed to be much less then what i expected so a word of warning don't get your hopes up 2 high don't think it compares to skyrim in anyway or you will set yourself up for major dissapointment also I learned that the greatest achievement you can get becoming emporer is utterly pointless and only benifits you in the alliance war with a little skill line and no actual authority and only the campaign you are in and only lasts 90 days and has very little benefit outside cyrodill the only benefit to being emporer is a little suit of armour also doing the main quest is pointless I would imagine dark anchors will still respawn form the same locations over and over again even after the last story quest making that completely irrelevant. personally I am awaiting Skywind and then the Giant of Dark creations itself Beyond Skyrim. why here is a trailer for a part of it

On a second note the Land known as Cyrodiil that i traversed in ESO was NOT the cyrodiil I remember

Aw man that trailer's got me all nostalgic. I miss Oblivion :sadface:
I hope the game won't be that bad, because I'm still fixing my computer after my brother botched it up -_- I can hear the poor thing wheezing over there. I haven't even started downloading the client yet, which will definitely take over 12 hours.

Pendalyn

Very Dangerous Nobody
I just made myself grandmasterwhodaddypimp of the 1st Revolutionary Battalion, whose mission it is to resist the Thalmor influence at all costs.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts