107th Aldmeri Battalion

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
Yeah my main one is the 18th. And to pass I have to do really well.

Greetings long time no see from your humble mercenary envoy to the other guilds. *bows and leaves*

NENALATA

Last King of the Ayleids - RETIRED
Yeah everything is really, really terrible on this end too. I'm sure 2014 will be much better. *Sarcasm*

Ru;indil

Mage Lord of Skywatch
My fellow Altmer , I wish to join the Dominion once again. I want us to claim the Ruby Throne , which is rightfully ours. I wish to help prevent the Ruby Throne from falling into the wrong hands.
Please accept my plea.

:p (Btw , I really want to join again)

Harc

Big Hog
I accept your re-enlistment. Though you wull have to feast upon the ass of the lower echelon until I or the other officers find you worthy of higher position

Harc

Big Hog
Roster update as of the 15th of January (US)

1. recruit
2. soldier (Dar'Ziri)
3. warrior (Ravaril,)
4. Enquirer (Dark Assasin,)
5. guardian (Epic Keith,)
6. officer (Ru;indil, Filius Lupus, MagicBlade,)
7. Justiciar (SkyrimBasher!,)
8. High Justiciar (Ruinel,)
9. Warlock (Deadpool,)
10. Mage (tx12001,)
11. High mage (NENALATA,)
12. wizard (Cadever,)
13. elder wizard (Aethalia,)
11. General/ grand mage/Admiral (Adm. NikolaTesla, Gen. snoball)
14. ambassador (Anwrise888,)
(special ranks)
15. 3rd emissary (wrighty)
16. 2nd emissary (Fiiralmo)
17. 1st emissary (Madrar)
18. Arch-Magister (Volanere)
19. Lord (Aerinir)

Note: commas after the name of a remember holding a rank means that the rank is entry level, any number of people can get that rank. 3rd emissary- Lord is a special title that only one person can have. ATTENTION ALL PERSONELL: I will be making every single member a brand new signature today. Different template style etc. but I have promoted all of the members that can be promoted further and I will be sure to include the rank in the signature. Once I finish, I will post a link for you to copy and put into your signature section. Thank you

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
You know I am impressed you have to many people. I never realized how well you were doing Harc. Good job. And nice to see relatively new members branching out. :D

Have fun... But not to much... Getting hired to "clean house" is bothersome. :p

Harc

Big Hog
ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS: signatures have been made. YOU MUST include it in the signature box, here is the link http://s1323.photobucket.com/user/LLHarc/library/Battalion signatures?sort=3&page=1 all you have to do is click the pic with your name on it, look at the little box of links to the right, click the img url and go to edit signature on here, and paste the code. ONCE YOU HAVE DONE THAT rate this post funny. those that do not will be considered absent and will be kicked due to inactivity.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts