107th Aldmeri Battalion

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Ruinel

Defender of Derp
There is much work to be done for me, Ruinel and Dar'ziri i need two pictures from both of you so i can make the sig. After i make your sigs i will officially present the oath of office and you will be part of the 107th Aldmeri Battalion. Ruinel good work on recruiting someone 2 more and your eligible for the recruiters award which will be displayed on your sig. Its always good to see new faces willing to fight for the Dominion, FOR THE QUEEN! FOR THE DOMINION!!!
I live only to serve. I'll get on it right away. All will recognize the sanctity of the Eight!

Fiiralmo

2nd Aldmeri Emissary to Skyrim
I'd like to join the 107th Aldmeri Battalion. I am a Khajiit and I am great with stealth, one handed, and archery skills.
Its always a pleasure to welcome a new recruit! I'm sure it took a lot to choose our little battalion over simply joining our many troops in Argonia. There is excitement for the 107th though! Remember, we are stationed in Skyrim, of all the Human lands, it is the most barbaric, filthy, and scum-ridden. That means plenty of heretics and rebels to take care of. Anyway, as your first duty, you are to report immediately to our Embassy in Skyrim. I have sent for a carriage to your home in Elsweyr, you will be picked up and taken here, where Her Ladyship Elenwen will initiate you into the Thalmor. As a Khajiit, you are not of Elven blood and thus will have to start from the bottom as a recruit. Sorry, I don't make the rules. Anyway, welcome again and we will see you soon here at the Embassy!

I do believe Dar'ziri could be used as an ambassador to Elsweyr, used to recruit more Khajiits, what say you Second Emissary?
A very good idea, I must agree Magister. We do not currently have an ambassador to Elsweyr. I shall inform Her Ladyship immediately.

Dar'Ziri

There is much work to be done for me, Ruinel and Dar'ziri i need two pictures from both of you so i can make the sig. After i make your sigs i will officially present the oath of office and you will be part of the 107th Aldmeri Battalion. Ruinel good work on recruiting someone 2 more and your eligible for the recruiters award which will be displayed on your sig. Its always good to see new faces willing to fight for the Dominion, FOR THE QUEEN! FOR THE DOMINION!!!

Here are the 2 pics I would like you to use for my sig: http://tamrielfoundry.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/khajiit-fire.jpg
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/_...mages/4/4f/Darkness_Returns_(Achievement).png

Volanere

Grand Magister
Stand fast everyone i am currently moving to a different place so all sigs will be done one thursday. Oh and dont forget FOR THE QUEEN! FOR THE DOMINION!!!

NENALATA

Last King of the Ayleids - RETIRED
Hello everyone!​
Yes Volanere, I would be honored to join the Prestigious Aldmeri Dominion.​

And I will be an Altmer for ESO, as I have been for TESIV & TESV​
In fact, Altmer was the very first race I played for both games.​

LONG LIVE THE QUEEN!!!
LONG LIVE THE DOMINION!!!

Volanere

Grand Magister
Then it's settled send me two pictures you want on your sig and ill officially enlist you in the 107th.

NENALATA

Harc

Big Hog
ATTETNTION ALL PERSONELL:
If you are an official member (look at roster on the first post of this thread) and you ARE NOT in the private conversation involving our Personell, please make a post if you have read this and are not a member. Due to a new forum update, the PM conversations no longer have a cap on the amount of members per conversation, so if you want to talk with your brethren on the Thalmor private convo, please post below now. If you are unaware whether your in the conversation or not, go to your conversations and look for a conversation titled "could use some help bashing the nords" then you shall know

Ruinel

Defender of Derp
Dat title tho, lmfao. I would like to join the conversation as soon as I am an officially official member.

NENALATA

Please add me to the post, I do not have access thanks.

NENALATA

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
I am Confused, Am I include in this Conversation? By Right I demand to know.

Harc

Big Hog
It appears I received misinformation. Damn pirates. The conversations still have a cap. But I will be making a thread for Thalmor discusssion.

Harc

Big Hog
Message to all:
I love the fact that we have a platoon sized unit, but recently, I have been getting pestured a lot by certain members. Now for you that don't know me, Im a US Army JROTC cadet, that means I practice drill and study military science while holding a position under US Army TRADOC (training and doctrine command) So I have been VERY BUSY. I have done 1 color guard for our completion 2 weeks ago, one for our pep rally last Friday,1 joint service color guard at the actual homecoming game, and im doing one tomorrow with other service JROTC members. AND 1 joint service for the veterans day ceremony at my school on Monday. Obviously if you had a brain, color guard requires a lot of training and practice. Because its the most honorable drill to do in a nation. So if im not fast enough to respond to you, eat a dick and fluff off, secondly, my XO Volanere, if you don't know, is a policeman, a US Army military policeman to be exact. right now hes busy moving since he just got back from a deployment. So for fluffs sake give him time! one more thing, if you think you "deserve" something you probably don't. If anyone would know if you did, it would be your command and staff. And not to be braggart, but wouldn't you all think maybe out of all the people, me or Volanere would know if you deserve promotion or a medal? just saying. Also I will be making rules and guidelines since we are a military based guild. Thank you all for your attention. Carry on.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts