107th Aldmeri Battalion

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Jei El

We will be avenged.
I want to join.

Jei El

We will be avenged.
Actually, you have no proof that they sent me. If I wanted you join and you declined me I have a lawsuit,

Harc

Big Hog
Actually, you have no proof that they sent me. If I wanted you join and you declined me I have a lawsuit,
If you really want to join. Get rid of your PAHAAA sig, and change your name to an altmer name for 1 day. Then you can change it back.

Jei El

We will be avenged.
Although when TESO is out I'm sure you can count on us fighting. And Remember, we shalt win!!

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
Let me get some things straight here. *chews a toothpick*

One. Rom isn't a spy, he's just a very naughty boy.

Two. You Altmer are so obsessed with perfection that the survival of your species has become irrelevant.

Three. I got here a nice big blunderbuss, which is gonna fire right into your face if you don't hand me your ambassador to talk to and a nice, big chunk of land. We'll call it the Aeringrad Oblast.

Ru;indil

Mage Lord of Skywatch
Can I have a signature ?

I want a sig where in the middle , there is a high elf , on the right a wood elf and on the left a khajiit.
Finally , on the top the text : Queen Ayrenn!

Also my name will be : Naarifin

Volanere

Grand Magister
Its up to lord Aerinir to accept your request to join us. If so i will gladly make your sig for you.:)

Volanere

Grand Magister
Can I have a signature ?

I want a sig where in the middle , there is a high elf , on the right a wood elf and on the left a khajiit.
Finally , on the top the text : Queen Ayrenn!

Also my name will be : Naarifin
You must display the banner like in the middle of my sig, it doesnt have to be in the middle but it must be included in your sig. Also your rank will be displayed on the top of the signature, like mine is 2nd Emmisary.

Harc

Big Hog
You must display the banner like in the middle of my sig, it doesnt have to be in the middle but it must be included in your sig. Also your rank will be displayed on the top of the signature, like mine is 2nd Emmisary.
Disregard this message Volanere. Ru;indil went to join the Talos Cult. Did you see Aethelias post?

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
So, the prestigious Grand Mage of the Glupo Magov has arrived. This Chief brings you greetings, an exotic Argonian plant, and some hard-core skooma.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts