Spoiler 100 ways to Execute Ulfric Stormcloak/General Tullius

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

HelloMyNameIsEd

He-Who-Killed-Ulfric-Stormcloak-With-A-Broom
If you've done the Civil War questline, you know you get to execute either Ulfric or Tullius. I joined the Empire, and executed Ulfric Stormcloak...

With a broom. (Courtesy of the Handyman mod, which turns everyday items into weapons.)

Tell me of inventive ways that you've killed (or wished to have killed) the leader of the opposing faction! :D

Janus3003

Skyrim Marriage Counselor
-Unarmed finishing move. In the words of Robbaz, "DENTAL APPOINTMENT!!!"
-Frenzy spell
-Giant :D
-Werewolf finisher
-Telekinesis + something silly

i K33L n0085

Destroyer Devour Master
I wish I could decapitate Tulius with a headsman's axe.
Oh the irony.

i K33L n0085

Destroyer Devour Master
Yes but I don't have the decapitation perk.

bulbaquil

...is not Sjadbek, he just runs him.
As a spy. Barge into Castle Dour wearing Imperial officer's clothing and wielding an imperial sword (if you're executing Tullius) or the Palace of the Kings wearing Stormcloak officer's clothing and wielding a 2H weapon (if you're executing Ulfric).

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
For Ulfric... I would bring his fathers decapitated head, and smash it over his head as he lays down on the floor until he dies.

For Tullius... I would bring the head of Emperor Titus Mede II, and continuously smash it over his head until he loses consciences. Then I would decapitate his head and then make a collection of dead imperial legion heads, which also includes Legate Rikke in my Markarth home. Oh and I would also let my cannibal friends fest on their dead bodies as well. Can't let them go to waste :) Bon appetit :)

bulbaquil

...is not Sjadbek, he just runs him.
For Ulfric... I would bring his fathers decapitated head, and smash it over his head as he lays down on the floor until he dies.

For Tullius... I would bring the head of Emperor Titus Mede II, and continuously smash it over his head until he loses consciences. Then I would decapitate his head and then make a collection of dead imperial legion heads, which also includes Legate Rikke in my Markarth home. Oh and I would also let my cannibal friends fest on their dead bodies as well. Can't let them go to waste :) Bon appetit :)

For Ulfric, I would take him and Galmar back to Cidhna Mine in binds and let Madanach et al. deal with them.

For Tullius, I would recreate the Helgen execution in someplace like Dragon Bridge or Rorikstead. Have him gagged even though he can't Shout, and a bunch of legates in binds standing before the headsman's block. Have Ulfric give a speech, and then start executing the legates. Rather than letting Tullius get his head chopped off, though, call Odahviing and have him unleash fire on him.

Panda Rawrlord

Herald of Panda-Monium
I would throw Ulfric in a pit while the Thalmor use telekinesis and launch cabbages at him until he dies.

Haru17

Lost Falmer
If I was an imperial I'd get my dark elf follower to kill Ulfric with The hammer of might (Volundrung), revenge of the mer! I'd kill Tullius while wearing the emperor's robes by shouting, the dragonborn emperor returrrrrnnnnsssssssss!

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
As Imperial, Shout Ulfric across the room, "I CAN SHOUT TOO BITCH!"

As Stormcloak, I call Odahviing and show Tullius the sights of Skyrim, before dropping him on his head on the imperial city

Clau

The Fateless One
If I could, I'll get Shadowmere to thrash Ulfric to death. "It will make for a better song" he said when he requested death by my hands. He'll tell the souls of Sovngarde how a horse sent him there.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts