10 things about yourself

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Docta Corvina

LOL pleeeasee, you never loved Brynjolf as much as I do - you've always been more about Mercer - and even more so than him, Cicero! And hey, Cicero is all yours. So don' be frontin'. :cool: And besides, I can't help it if my pursuit of Brynjolf worked. :p

...I really need a smoking Beatnik emoticon for this conversation. Just feels...necessary. I almost wonder if I should have made one of my personal points a list of Skyrim loves I have, haha.

I also have a strong liking for Dilandau, a liking which I have nourished since the times before I ever knew you. 8D

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
Oh Dilandau. I adore that crazy mofo. Only proves my love and affection for insane men.

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
Yeah, I guess that is a der... should I do another one then?

revised #2
My all time favorite thing to read are Sci-fi and fantasy
top 10 in no order other than how i remember them as I type.

Larry Niven
Ringworld series is amazing
Robert A Heinlien
Gloryroad , Stormship Troopers, and lets not forget....Do you grok?
L. R. Hubbard
Mission Earth Is so funny it hurts
J. R. R. Tolkin
The Hobbit The reason I love to read.
Frank Herbert
Dune series Deep philosophy and gourgous sci-fi
Ray Bradbury
Just weird enough to keep you scared
Arther C, Clark
2001 series 1 by 2 by 3
and He frigging invented the satellite
Douglas Adams
Hitchhikers Guide to the Universe
What was the question again?
H. G. Wells
Time travel, moon shots, and invaders from mars... Oh my!
and the Various Artist responsible for
the BOLO series
thinking super tanks!

Dallas-Arbiter

1. I've been playing guitar since 1994, shortly after I discovered Jimi Hendrix, come to find out, I am left handed too, and play on right handed stratocasters flipped upside down just like he did. Today I own about 100 hours worth of his recordings. But I like other stuff, like Delta blues from the 30's, some Chicago blues from the 50's/early 60's and early 60's R and B, Jeff Beck, The Who (before Tommy), Wagner, and Death.

2. My Screen name comes from my favorite guitar pedal, the Dallas-Arbiter Fuzz Face. I own Dunlop's Jimi Hendrix Fuzz Face, which is a very good copy of the 1969-1970 fuzz faces.

3. I don't watch TV, I don't even own one

4. I live with my parents still, because I can't make enough money to get my own place, it's ok, they're pretty cool people, and they don't bother me.

5. I have a Boxer/Black Lab pup I named Bill

6. I own a record player, and have tons of albums, I even have Janet Jackson Rhythm Nation 1814, and Iron Butterfly's In-A-Gadda-Da-Vita.

7. I don't go outside unless I have to, the sun hurts my eyes, causing me to get bad headaches

8. I sleep about 2 hours a day

9. I've played as a female character since Resident Evil Director's cut, got that in 98 I believe

10. I wash dishes for a "living" I've been at the same place washing the same dishes for 5 years. I've stayed that long because I like the people I work with.

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
1. I love everything. If I don't love it, then I love it ironically.

2. I hate memes so much.

3. My favorite things are contradiction, irony, hypocrisy and paradox

4. I am around 5'8 / 174cm tall but I weigh around 110 pound / 49kg. And I eat decent amount.

5. I almost never get mad using the 'I-don't-care' technique.

6. Pain is pleasure.

7. I like to indulge in furry stuff.

8. I lived in 3 different countries and I'm bilingual.

9. I share every single youtube video on facebook. NO EXCEPTION. My profile is beautiful with youtube spam.

10. 16 is my favorite number.

stagnant94

This is a great thread idea...

1.) I am addicted to these forums
2.) My favorite color is Purple
3.) I have a 165 verified I.Q.
4.) I owned a Timex Sinclair 1000 the one and only Timex computer with a tape drive thermal printer and a grand total of 16k memory
images

5.) I am a philosopher
6.) I am a Artist
7.) I like Anime and animated movies
8.) I have a black belt in Hapkido
9.) Before [EWM] I had never written regularly
10.) I am the proud father of a girl at M.I.T.
you have 165 !Q?

what the hell are you doing here? start working on finding the cure to cancer or something!

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
LOL yeah I know I rated him funny... :)

PaperTulip

1. i'm 26 but look 16
2. I'm in a relationship with an amazing woman who has a 16 year old son with Aspergers
3. I have chronic depression and borderline personality disorder
4. I completed 2 work based traineeships while being untreated for both
5. My dog has saved me from suicide
6. I love scrapbooking
7. i used to have my clitoris peirced
8. I collect animals; 2 dogs, 3 cats, a turtle, 6 budgies, numerous fish, 2 axolotls, 4 catfish, 5 chickens
9. i spent 5 years dating a married man because I didn't want to be alone and didn't know how to break away from him
10. I'm a hopeless romantic

samgurl775

Cerberus Officer
  1. My mom named me Samantha so that when I was older and filling out job applications, I could put Sam and have a better chance at being hired because people would think I’m a guy.
  2. I’m unhealthily obsessed with football and the New England Patriots. The only level of emotional intensity that equals the euphoria of watching my team win is the devastation of watching them lose.
  3. I broke my tailbone playing capture the flag.
  4. If I knew as much about the politics and history of the world as I do the politics and history of Westeros, I could be a professor at Harvard.
  5. The only person I really trust is my older brother.
  6. I’ve lived in 11 different houses (luckily most of them are in the same area) and start to get restless if I’m in the same house for more than a year.
  7. Whenever I feel depressed I get angry with myself because I have everything that anyone could ever want and know I should be happy.
  8. My tennis coach in high school blackmailed me into playing for the team.
  9. I hate when people are mean for the sake of being mean. I’m a huge believer in treating others how you want to be treated, and I try to view a situation from everyone’s point of view.
  10. People describe me as being calm and quiet, which my friend’s mistake for “understanding”. I’m really not good at talking about emotional things.

Znowcicle

Chimera~
It's nice to see this dimension of people online openly sharing parts of themselves. :p
I'll jump on the bandwagon!

1. I'm a total and utter weirdo and proud of it. I'll just go down the halls at school making the weirdest noises to see who's listening. x3 Or I'll go up to one of my friends and yell, "STARFOX" in a funny voice and then just walk off.

2. I don't have a favorite kind of...anything really. If someone asks me what my favorite genre of music is I would be at a loss.

3. I'm open to everyone until they show me a legitamate reason for me to dislike them. Which, by the way, is very, very hard to do.

4. I have a family history of mental disorders and severe drinking problems as well as cancer and heart disease. My grandma on my mother's side being a diagnosed Paranoid Schizoprenic and having over 16 identified personalities. One being Russian. My mother being Bi-Polar/OCD as well as having a really really messed up childhood. My father's mother was put in an insane asylum because she wanted baby girls and had two sons. She also had breast cancer twice, although she passed away from a heart attack. My dad's father having a history of high blood pressure and problems with weight.
But I have somehow turned out unscathed by all this history. As far as I know anyways. :D

5. I am obsessed with animals, currently I have a Black Labrador/Pit bull mix named Klowy. (the vet office spelled her name wrong!) She is like a child to me even though most would consider me too young to even say that. I also have an American Shorthair that is the equivalent to Garfield except female and gray in color. I love her nonetheless. :)

6. I am still attending High School in a very small town in East Texas. Personally, I believe most of these teachers could care less about their jobs, and value my attention and hard work very little. Which deeply upsets me when I could be pursuing much better prospects than sitting their dank classroom listening to idle golf chatter or something of the like.

7. As mentioned earlier I do live in Texas. I am an American. My great-great-grandfather on my father's side coming to America from Scotland, although he was a mix between Scottish and Irish. More Scottish though. My mom's side of the family being British, German, and Native American.

8. There was a year when my little brother and I had moved over 30 times with my mother. This was after my parents divorced when I was eight years old. Needless to say, I HATE moving.

9. Although I hate moving, I enjoy long road trips and traveling very much. I jump at any chance I can to ride or drive in a car. I'm like a human dog! XD

10. My first car, and the car I am currently driving, is a 1989 Pontiac Firebird with a custom paint job that my dad did for me. My boyfriend often confuses it with a truck when he hears it coming down a road. :3

And just for the sake of it-
11. The longest relationship I've ever been in, is a year and a half. I'm also proud to say that it's the relationship I am in now. ^-^

12. I am a total video game addict. I love Bethesda and most role-playing games. I adore Minecraft, and all the Nintendo systems. Nintendo will forever hold my heart as it is the first system I ever played.

And while we're on the subject of video games...

13. I have an irrational fear that if I die in a video game it will happen in real life...silly I know. And, yes, I do realize that it doesn't actually happen. It just gives me an extra incentive not to die. :D

I just have way too much to share! Sorry for the overload guys!

Train

Is that all you got?!
Darn it, do I have to? Alright, if you insist. :D

1. I've spent most of my life from the time I was 14 chasing get rich quick schemes and starting businesses with my brother. None of which worked out, and I finally cut my losses.

2. I'm a jack-of-all-trades, but master of none.

3. Literally the son of a preacher man, now I'm going to try and follow in his footsteps. Should have done that to begin with and not gotten involved with my delusional brother.

4. Due to the economy, my bad choices in life and my recent vow of poverty, I haven't been able to move out of my parent's house, despite being 24 :mad:. I still work hard on specific tasks that bring money into the family, but I've decided to give the world a rest for now, it obviously doesn't like me very much :sadface:. I am, however, convinced that I'm doing what I should be doing, even though I wish things were different, I could be doing this stuff in my own house right now...

5. I saw college for what it was, a waste of time and money, and my exceptionally wise father who is a college graduate warned me not to go. I can safely say that I have more skills, more real world knowledge and am far smarter than any average college grad. Thanks Google!

6. Built a house when I was 20....too bad it didn't sell, economy tanked while it was in progress and my parents had to buy it just to save my brother and I. It's a great house, and that's where I'm living now. The subdivision developer has named it his favorite, he comes by and ogles at it every once in a while...and it's not even the most expensive in the neighborhood which is probably in the range of 800-900 thousand and ours is only 550. I guess money isn't everything afterall.

7. Aspiring cameraman, video editor/special effects artist, audio engineer, author, voice talent, director, chef o_O, computer technician and all-around handyman (you got a problem, I can probably fix it; or you, one of the two).

8. Used to have exceptionally long hair, down past my shoulders...just wish someone had told me it wasn't my style, but it seemed cool for about 2-3 years. Now it's a military length, I do get a little nervous when showing ID, my drivers license still has a pic of me with long hair; can't wait to get that updated, people at bars and liquor stores sometimes look at me funny.

9. I've met and worked for some of the richest people in my city, and I can honestly say that the more money someone has, the more of a low-life they are (with exceptions of course, John Schnatter (Papa John) isn't that bad, but he earned his money, so there's a difference).

10. Seriously? I don't have anymore! :D What, you really want to hear about how my dog is dieing? Or how my mom is a cancer survivor, chemo nearly killed her, got cancer again, and beat it back without the help of doctors? Or my dad's old Vietnam Air Force stories about how he'd paint peace signs all over the base at night and was never caught? How about the 1.3 million dollar mistake my father made during a mid-life crisis; and why does a resturaunt cost 1.3 million? Oh, my life sounds more like a roller coaster now that I think about it..."I'm goin' off the rails on a crazy Train!" :eek:

Zoa Two Tails

Cloak and Dagger Artist
1. I like turtles.
2. I like zombies.
3. I like turtle zombies.
4. I like monkeys.
5. I like werewolves.
6. I like weremonkeys.
7. I am in running start.
8. I plan to become a naval officer.
9. I want to fly planes for the military.
10.I like turtles

Did I mention that I like turtles?

EleanorUnicorn

well.. seeing as everyone is doing it.. :D

1. i am british
2. i am 19 years old
3. my birthday is on 4th july
4. i have long blonde hair (past my waist now) and blue eyes. i have 4 ear piercings.
5. i live in sao luis (island of love and reggae) brazil, with my boyfriend of almost 4 years.
6. i love all animals. border collies are the best dogs in the world. i collect tropical fish.
7. i like to party. every day. i smoke and drink, sorry.
8. i love a good barbequeue, and sunbathing on the beach.
9. i have travelled around the world, and can speak (high school standard) french, german, spanish and portuguese. have also worked with polish people, so can count to 100 in polish too (useful, huh :) )
10. i am an english teacher for anyone, of any age, who wants to learn.

yeah.. that's pretty much me <3

1. I like turtles.
2. I like zombies.
3. I like turtle zombies.
4. I like monkeys.
5. I like werewolves.
6. I like weremonkeys.
7. I am in running start.
8. I plan to become a naval officer.
9. I want to fly planes for the military.
10.I like turtles

Did I mention that I like turtles?
All I could think about when I read this was the "I Like Turtles Kid" meme.
:eek:
turtles1.jpg

Ragnar

The Red One
1) I've lived in California my entire life. (Although I haven't lived for too long..."my entire life" adds a dramatic flare to this fact.)

2) My favorite colors are red, black, and white.

3) I play the guitar, pretend that I can play the piano, and make noises on the drums.

4) I enjoy singing, but the only stage I'll ever willingly perform on is the shower.

5) I love a good mystery, whether in the form of an anime/manga or book or movie. I once had a dream of becoming a detective...too bad I can't notice a thing until it's flat in front of my face. Needless to say, dreams. Crushed.

6) I'm a proud owner of a gamer dog. Maltese, 6 months, female. She enjoys stealing the controller and showing me how it's done.

7) I hate almost all FPS games. I admit I own...a lot of them, but I never play them aside from running through the Campaign mode a couple times. Sure it may be a waste of time and money to others, but... It's a habit of mine. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate all of them, there are a few exceptions that I actually enjoy playing.

8) I've just started Skyrim a couple weeks ago. I received the game as a birthday present months ago, but never started until now. I wish I never did because now I'm hooked.

9) I'm a professional procrastinator.

10) My life consists of food, sleep, school, and games.

SGT_Sky

Silence, My Brother
1. I used to be a stoner
2. my first name is Skylar
3. I have a thing for un-American women..
4. due to my previous job in the military my hearing is completely shot
5. I have been in the military since I turned 17
6. I was in jail for 3 years as a juvenile
7. I am currently going to college for law enforcement
8. I have sleep problems caused from my first (and only thank god) round to Iraq
9. I have no tatoos
10. I got divorced while I was overseas in Africa because some people don't know how to keep their pants on...(not me)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts