10 things about yourself

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!

Docta Corvina

Aww haha, I feel warm and fuzzy for having people fight over their best friend status with me. xD

Looking back to my original post and my game list therein, Ocarina of Time's OST orchestrated. The anniversary edition. I can has it on Youtube and it is glorious. :cool:

Jersey Dagmar

Besides I know all of Docta Corvina's weaknesses. However, on that note, she probably knows mine. xD

But....I am digging Troll's Toph avvie. I'm a Zuko fan myself.

Besides I know all of Docta Corvina's weaknesses. However, on that note, she probably knows mine. xD

But....I am digging Troll's Toph avvie. I'm a Zuko fan myself.
And now you have become my other best friend! :eek: I don't need to know anybody's weaknesses though.

S

SynnerLarkie

1. I married my highschool sweetheart.. twice
2. i have 3 kids all with the same father (the before mentioned high school sweetheart)
3. I am currently working on my BS of Psychology and plan to work for the state of Tennessee when finished
4. I am a southern girl and as sweet as i am ill bite your head off and spit it out before you know you've done anything wrong.
5. I want to move out to the country and go off the grid one day
6. I drink... alot... but never infront of my kids.
7. Im 6'1 and have played basketball my whole life.
8. I am obsessed with True Blood and Alexander Skarsgard
9. I'm scared everyday that i am turing into my father.
10. I am an American. And damn proud of it.

M'aiqaelF

Male, 32 years old, Denver area, CO
1. I need to buy the last hunger games book....now
2. I'm a spanish speaking white boy
3. despite being a major nerd I'm a big sports fan
4. I'm a cat person (although I don't have a cat)
5. my secret talent is salsa/latin dancing
6. I have a degree in Anthropology but I have an office/administrative job
7. I'm currently studying accounting at Bucks County Community College
8. I love to travel and my most recent vacation was a trip to Northern Italy
9. my pet peeve is a wet sponge left in the bottom of the kitchen sink
10. the last movie I saw was The Hunger Games

A.Auditore

maybe...
10 things about muhwa... hmm
10. Clearly I enjoy video games.. my faves are Zelda and Assassins Creed Series...and Elder Scrolls (duh) :)
9. I quote movies... sometimes alot
8. Natural hair color is dark blonde with red
7. I know how to skateboard, but cant do the tricks
6. Things that anger me more than anything are stupid people on the phone... dont call back unless you know who your calling for -_-
5. Im a receptionist at an elder rehab center.. I do like my job, just hate the callers
4. I listen to everything....everything... even if i cant understand it... but i do hate todays music sounds like a bunch of whiney... yeah... anyways
3. I like to play baseball, softball, tennis, volleyball, football, and soccer... i can only watch soccer and hockey on tv though
2. Im An American :)
1. Ive lived in Az my entire life, I have travled to other states but Az is my home

treasurehunter

Lol.... Whut?
10 Tings Aboot Moi
10. I hail from the Canadian North, but moved to Southern Ontario after college :)
9. Contrary to my outward appearance, I'm not Asian I am Native Canadian.
8. I don't like large crowds of people.
7. I love coffee, it's the elixir of life.
6. I are a leo.
5. I try my very best to keep a positive outlook on life.
4. "I listen to everything....everything... even if i cant understand it..." Ditto. (I listened to this song called Ting Ting, Alexandra Stan and I was like whuuut?!)
3. I sucked at golf until I played the virtual version. :oops:
2. Sometimes, resisting the urge to troll can be unbearable.
1. I'm a pansexual. I'm proud to be a pan. XD

Nerezza

Well...

1- I LOVE to die my hair, really, is an addiction
2- My favorite band is Taking Back Sunday
3- I have to dogs, they're females, their names are Hela (She's a Maltese) and Frejya (Terranova)
4- My favorite movie is The Illusionist
5- I'm a total nerd, but if you watch me walking on the streets you'll never notice it :p
6- I totally love Roy Mustang from FullMetal Alchemist...
7- If I'm not wearing heels (My heigh is 1.70 m) I'm wearing Converse
8- I'm a fan of the skirts, usually I'm wearing one
9- I love cold weathers, hate hot ones
10- I love catwoman, she's a lot like me... We are woman, but we can kick asses!

Well...

1- I LOVE to die my hair, really, is an addiction
2- My favorite band is Taking Back Sunday
3- I have to dogs, they're females, their names are Hela (She's a Maltese) and Frejya (Terranova)
4- My favorite movie is The Illusionist
5- I'm a total nerd, but if you watch me walking on the streets you'll never notice it :p
6- I totally love Roy Mustang from FullMetal Alchemist...
7- If I'm not wearing heels (My heigh is 1.70 m) I'm wearing Converse
8- I'm a fan of the skirts, usually I'm wearing one
9- I love cold weathers, hate hot ones
10- I love catwoman, she's a lot like me... We are woman, but we can kick asses!
Full Metal Alchemist! Yayy! I'm just finding more and more people that I like a lot because of this thread. Please don't kick my ass :p

M'aiqaelF

Male, 32 years old, Denver area, CO
Full Metal Alchemist! Yayy! I'm just finding more and more people that I like a lot because of this thread. Please don't kick my ass :p

full metal alchemist rocks my socks

LOl, I just meant cuz I really never cared much at all for FMA. :eek: I know it's like sacrilege to say that, but it's true. :oops:
Haha, oh well. This is a no judgement zone ;) Hahaha I don't like Brynjolf :p He bothers me muahahahahaha!!!

Docta Corvina

Haha, oh well. This is a no judgement zone ;) Hahaha I don't like Brynjolf :p He bothers me muahahahahaha!!!

...:cool:

Not sure what it is, Ed, Winry and others in that show just bring out the warm and fuzzy homicidal feelings in me. o_O Then again, I love the Tenchi Muyo series for how goofy it is and I seem to be in the minority for it. So, there ya go. xD Trigun, though. And Cowboy Bebop - that's where it's at. <3

Jersey Dagmar

Death Note, Escaflowne, and Dragon Ball Z. Only animes that matter. And my liking of Brynjolf has some what vanished since Corvina's obsession with him. I loved Brynjolf, then she stole him from me. It's like introducing the guy you like to your friend, and he ends up dating her instead...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts