OOC ♪♫ Laughter From The Void ♫♪

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    This story takes place after everything, (going to say that the Stormcloaks won the civil war, pushing the Thalmor and Empire back to their own homelands) The Empire having their own problems, and seeing this opportunity the Thalmor come in taking power over all of Tamerial, using the Dark Brotherhood clans at the time to basically do their dirty work, which afterwards the Thalmor start eliminating the clans by sending in spies, causing chaos and disorder from within and breaking the groups up, the thalmor start killing off the little broken groups off one by one, The main sanctuary (Night Mothers home) was cleared out by the Keeper and Listener, the Night Mither was taken to a ling forgotten place, to which she still "lives" to this day, taken care of and guarded by the Keeper and Listener. (you) are the remaining members from each clan (or if traveling in pairs), left with nothing but your skills, the clothes and weapons you have, youre forced to do petty jobs from hunting to actually killing someone for coin, enough to eat and sleep, but as you sleep each night a familiar voice calls to you getting louder and louder in your dreams...

The Dark Brotherhood has been dead for years, from broken ties and petty fights causes by the Thalmor, leaving every Brotherhood guild dispersed, and leaving only a few remaining members who have been wandering the harsh lands of Tamerial doing petty murders for little coin, only enough to survive
    A voice has been whispering to you in your sleep, a soft womans voice, the night mother has been calling you, telling you of others like yourself, you are all to gather at the old sanctuary, rebuild and bring the Brotherhood back from the Dark Pits of the Void!!!

Please Make Ccs in this format
    Name:
    Age/Race/Gender:
    Looks:
    Clothing/Weapon:
    LITTLE Background Story:......remember youre an assassin... work with it, dont detail it to much also want to leave enough room for character development

Rules.... if youve rped or read any of my oocs you should know by now, if not then here they are....
    - No OP Characters
    - Post at least once a week
    - Leave your post open if youre writing with another so they can continue if they wish
    - Respect your fellow rpers, problem pm me

questions you may have...
    -Where's the sanctuary?
    Bruma, underneath the temple, main access is through the temple, in the undercroft, theres a hidden door behind a statue that has a little tunnel to the black door. After we get everyone together there will be a secret door outside of the temple, if we so choose to use it, unless everyone wants to walk through the temple, either way...
    -How do we know where the sanctuary is?...
    The Night Mother speaking to you in your dreams, putting a map in your dreams or scenic view to the place.
    -Wheres the Keeper and Night Mother?
    Keeper and Night Mother are in the sanctuary underneath the Bruma temple, Night Mother is viewable in sanctuary the Keepers spirit takes care of her.
    -How do we get our contracts?
    The Listener, The Night Mother speaks to them, just like every ES I have played, They write it down, come into the sanctuary leaving the contracts for us.
    -Do we ever see the Listener and/or Keeper?
    yes
    -Can we talk to them?
    yes and no, yes to Keeper (Cicero) no to the Listener.
    -Why no to the Listener?
    They are just there to deliver contracts, not to interact with anyone.
    -Do we ever hear the Night Mother again?
    Only her laughter when we give Sitiths another soul to the Void
    -How often do we have contracts?
    Contracts happen every 2 weeks
    -How long are they suppose to take?
    They can take kinda however long, remember travel time etc, kinda want to make it real like
    -Are we allowed to do anything else when we are not on contracts?
    Yes, just be sure when they do show, your around to get yours
    -Do we have to do them asap?
    Not really, just dont take forever getting to them
    -Are we doing solo contracts?
    yes and no,
    it depends on you the writer if you want to solo contract or take another member with you
    -Do we get to pick who we kill?
    Yes,
    as it'd be to much of a pain in the ass for me to come up with contracts everytime
    -Where are we allowed to go with contracts?
    I've sadly only played Oblivion and Skyrim, so majority of my own contracts will be in those areas, You are welcomed to go anywhere in Tamriel, HOWEVER if you go outside of Cryodill or Skyrim, your posts, I'm expecting to be fairly long, as im not aware of the other scenes from different lands so I'd like them to be descriptive. :D
    -Will there or are there still different guilds like Thieves, Mages etc?
    Yes and we will be running into them from time to time
    -Are we neutral? friendly? hostile, towards theses guilds?
    We are between neutral, friendly and hostile, because the Thalmor contracts these certain guilds for their personal gain --- thieves to go in and steal precious items --- mages for magic

A.Auditore

maybe...
    2014-05-25_00008.jpg
    -Name: Scarlet Redwood
    -Race: Bosmer/Nord
    -Height: 5'4
    -Diseases: Lycanthropy- contracted it from a werewolf attack, she "wolfs out" so to speak on special occasions or when she is feeling the need to taste blood and flesh
    -Sexual Preference- She pushes the tavern door both ways
    -Looks: pale but with very light brown color from short periods in the sun, red hair, a little past shoulders, long enough to pull into a ponytail, hazel green/yellow eyes, curvy yet slightly toned, burn scars on the left side of her cheek from a fire (duh) and claw marks across the right side of her face from a small werewolf attack. Her biceps and thighs have nordic markings for her Nord side and on her back she has markings for her Bosmer side.2014-05-26_00003.jpg
    -Clothing: Dark Brotherhood gear wears the cowl only for murders; for other times, black cloth pants, black leather boots, black shirt with a red underbust.
    -Weapons: Bow- black with silver designs and skulls carved into the silver-lining,black and crimson arrows, dipped in jarrin root mixture; a dagger, black handle with the same silver design as her bow, and silver blade.
    -Bio: Scarlets Bosmer mother passed away when she was an innocent age of 10, forced to live with her Nord father, Scarlet and her brother Dwarin were mostly let alone as their father was more interested in booze and wenches always putting his kids second or even last in his life, as Scarlet and Dwarin grew up to the right age, they left their father who never even noticed them leaving. As years passed the siblings where on a hunting trip to eat, on their trip the siblings were attacked by werewolfs, sadly Dwarin didnt make it and Scarlet was left for dead with claw mark across her face. As she laid there close to death another hunter came across her finding her sill breathing he took her back to his shack and tended to her wounds, and was nice enough to bury her brother for her, when she was well enough and after many night talking to the man who had saved her, she found the location of the rouge killer wolfs. Murdering them all and not leaving a trace of anything she took back to the woods and place of her brothers resting place, crashing next to his grave, when she woke a letter was in her hand, when she opened it her heart drop as all there was in the letter was a black hand print and underneath was "We Know" and from there the rest was history with Scarlet.
    This Color

A.Auditore

maybe...
    my first hit!!! :eek: no rushies i still have to work on mine and get more stuff for the first post

Irish

Thane of Solitude
    Alright. I'll keep an eye out for yours and post afterwards. <3

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
    ShadowBanner.jpg

Name: Shadow, or Shadow Blade (not her real name of course)
    Sex: Female
    Race: Nord
    Relationships: Likes the company of men and sometimes women.
    Affiliations: freelance assassin

Appearance: see below picture for dress and appearance: Medium height and slim build with ample bust. Blonde, longish hair with light blue, piercing eyes. Looks sweet and innocent but is anything but. Heavy kohl makeup around eyes. Full lips. She uses her looks as a weapon as well. Has a stylized push blade insignia brand on her right shoulder blade.

KlingonInsignia.png
    brand on right shoulder blade. (yes I know it’s an upside-down Klingon insignia)

Dress: Usually dresses like a local to blend in, but will wear black leather catsuit for night time, or stealth jobs. Also owns a long hooded cloak for chilly nights.
    259193-1356030682.png

Weapons: a small, compact crossbow, but will also use her twin ebony daggers she calls “The Girls” (poisoned if needed). Also has three matching ebony push blades. One in her boot, one in a hidden sheath on her back, and the other hidden in her catsuit between her breasts (obviously that one is a little thinner).
    skyrim_ebony_dagger___final_by_folkenstal-d5uxwc5.jpg
    The girls. Ebony Daggers
    P23641-T0-W1000-H1000-Bg-gmi-cb24-3.jpg
    lightweight crossbow
    CPK-09-ma-600x449.jpg
    Ebony push blade (not the sheaths)

Tactics: Prefers to hide in the shadows and attack from a ranged position. But will use any means to get close to a target. Sometimes she will make herself known to the target in order to get the job done (eg: ingraining herself into their life) but she doesn’t do that often as it is very risky. If the target is a male and a rapist or an abuser, she will torture him before she ends his life.

Bio: Against her parents’ wishes, Shadow left her small village to seek out her own living when she was old enough. She found survival on one’s own to be harder than she expected and spent many lonely, cold nights in the wilds, and back alleys of Skyrim’s cities. One night she disturbed a man climbing out of a window, and he almost killed her. She begged for mercy and the man took her back to his hideout, which belonged to a group of bandits and killers. Again Shadow had to plead for her life when the leader was more inclined to let his men have their way with her and then kill her.

After she had seriously injured one of his men and killed another, who were trying to rape her, he decided to spare her life (he was going to do so anyway, just wanted her to think she owed him a favour) in exchange for her servitude in his group. She was trained in the ways of stealth, manipulation and seduction. She also learned how to use weapons befitting an assassin. She acquired two ebony daggers and a small, lightweight crossbow which became her favourite weapon. Shadow’s first assignment went off without a hitch and she soon became a valued member. She was named Shadow by the group during her initiation ceremony and branded with their insignia.

Shadow spent a couple of years working for the group, becoming well known for her devious ways in acquiring a target. She would stop at nothing to complete her assignment, even if it meant using seduction. One night, on a job, she made a mistake and accidentally killed a boy who had stumbled upon her, in the act of killing his father. The pursuit from the authorities was relentless and Shadow had to go deep underground until she felt it reasonably safe to make her way back to the hideout. When she returned she discovered most of the group either dead or long gone. She began to take freelance jobs, earning enough money to keep her reasonably well, but she wants more and also to find a place to come home to.

Personality: without giving away too much ;)
    Good- friendly to those she trusts, and very loyal. Strong willed and won’t give up on anything, or anyone.

Bad –Can sometimes be consumed by a dark mood and prefers to be alone when this happens.

And that's basically it, I will develop her character in the RP and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. If I am accepted I would like to RP in this colour please.

Irish

Thane of Solitude
    Alright, I'll have my CC up today, but I have no pictures of my character. I suppose I can make my character and try to fit it in later. (Remember: I'm running vanilla version on the console, so it won't look as snazzy).

A.Auditore

maybe...
    you dont to have pictures it fine <3 but if you want them thats fine :D excited!!! hehe

Sqeagy

The Gentle Utensil
    Man, game-changer. Can't use my original character, cause there's only females so far, So i'm gonna use one of my male characters.
    If we're ever allowed two, or if something bad happens to this character I'll introduce my original character.
    Name: Do'Graes
    Species: Khajiit
    Looks: Black Fur with a scar down his left eye, which has made the pupil discolored. His right eye is green. Around 6 feet tall. Has no hair on his head.
    Clothing/Weapons: Uses Ebony armor, not counting a helmet, or when he needs to be stealthy uses black leather armor. Carries two Ebony Axes, sometimes swapping one of the axes for a shield and a crossbow for ranged attacks.
    Backstory: Do'Graes was framed for murdering his patron, a Breton noble. Instead of being sent to prison for a crime he didn't commit, he used his stealth and knowledge of non-lethal takedowns to avoid the guards and flee the city of Wayrest. Since then, he became a mercenary for whoever would pay for his services.

I don't have a picture because he's on my xbox.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    TESTING TESTING

A.Auditore

maybe...
    pictures are optional :D dont have to have them ;)

A.Auditore

maybe...
    shadow, squeaky accepted

squeaky if you want to create another player go ahead

Lifts-Her-Tail

Name: Sheydna
    Race: Imperial
    Alliances: Dark Brotherhood, Thieves Guild and some bandits around Skyrim.
    Sexual Orientation: Homosexual

Appearance: She has longish ashen colored hair which is usually filthy and mucky, and usually repels people with its disgusting look. She mostly has it up in a well presented bun or in a ponytail which can kind of make up for the state her tattered, ruined hair is in. She has a very pale, anaemic color to her skin which is covered in wrinkles, and scars from past rivalries with her enemies and people who she has tried to kill in the past who had fought back making her look a lot more elderly than she really is. She is 5'2 and of a quite strong build and also quite skinny making her have a perfect build for an assassin and to carry out stealth jobs.

Back story: She was an extremely troubled child and often thought of psychotic plots and ideas of how she wanted to kill and torture those who she felt a strong dislike or hatred towards especially her father who often beat her and raped her and abused her using many different weapons and tools to hurt and punish her for no reason. She would get slashed with a knife for simply talking without permission. Her mother was very ill and was even lucky to still be breathing, but she was slowly and painfully dying. Sheydna hated watching her mother who she loved and cared for being in excruciating pain. She always thought that her mother became so ill because of her father who was always hurting and beating her.

One day Sheydna had enough and slit her fathers throat while he was sleeping, she loved the sensation of pulling the sharp, blade across the old mans, fat neck and having his thick blood running down her fingers. After she had ended the despicable and cruel mans life she went to her mothers bed side and held her hand one last time before plunging the knife into her slow blood pumping, dying heart, ending her life quickly, to put her mother as rest so she wouldn't have to endure her illness any longer. Sheydna left her home and went to the city of Windhelm where she lived her life as a pickpocket and on occasions a murderer to get money and also for the thrill that she felt all those years ago when she slit her fathers neck...

A.Auditore

maybe...
    i like the cc , however from past experience i cannot accept, the people who applied are here almost daily as where sometimes ive seen you disappeaer for periods of time, not saying youll do that now, but im not going to take a chance with it, sorry.

Sqeagy

The Gentle Utensil
    Name: Zigzag (real name is Rosalyn)

Species: Breton

Appearance: Zigzag has long black hair that goes down to the middle of her back. On the top of her hair is her own signature rose, a Black Rose which is one of her prized possessions. She's about 5"5 in height. Ice blue eyes. Zigzag has zigzag scars on her back, which is where she adopted her name. She wears fur armor with a fur skirt, but when not on jobs She wears specially crafted leather armor, which has slots for all 12 of her daggers on the sides where her rib cage is.

Personality: Once a young woman who would smile and laugh like any other girl, Zigzag is now an somewhat insane assassin. She takes absolute delight in torturing her victims, watching them scream as she goes to kill them. She has an odd obsession with roses, often leaving them at the scene of her victims' death. Strangely, when not trying to murder someone, Zig is just like any other person. When on jobs, it's as if something in her takes over, something that enjoys delivering the same pain she was forced to go through.

Equipment: Zig uses Iron daggers she was forced to use as an entertainer. The weapons are both different then other iron daggers, having a black hilt and red zigzags going down the blade and hip. She is fond of throwing them. Zigzag wears a red shirt with a rose attached to it and a fur skirt. She wears leather boots, and carries A small notepad she uses to write on, due to the difficulty it takes to speak the words herself.

Background: Zigzag's history is a tragic one. Growing up in a small village called village near Wayrest, Rosealynn's family was murdered along with the rest of the village when a group of bandits rolled into town. Being only 10 at the time, She made her way to the city to find help where she was taken in by someone she only knew as The Noble. However, The Noble only saw her for entertainment purposes. Seeing that she was too young and unexperienced to work in a whorehouse, he had a better idea. The Noble was a huge fan of juggling, and as such made Rose juggle two iron daggers. It was a simple task, but had bad consequences. Every time she dropped a dagger or she stopped to take a brake from hours of endless entertainment, the Noble or his friends were punish her, often whipping her back and creating zigzag scars on her back. If Rosalyn managed to go the whole without stopping unless ordered too, she would be given a red rose by The Noble.

On her 18th birthday, It was around this time she met Do'Graes, who was hired by The Noble to be his personal guard. It was also when The Noble presented her with a black rose for her years of 'service'. A couple months later, The Noble introduced Rosalyn to one of his friends, Lord Cynric, a high ranking Breton noble. Cynric and his sons enjoyed making fools out of his servants, so when Rosalyn began juggling ten daggers at once, he ordered his oldest son to throw his bottle at her, causing her to send the daggers she had in her flying through the air, two of them finding their way into the son's heart. Lord Cynric, outraged by the murder of his son ran towards Rosalyn, who was lying on the ground trying to recover from the fall, and wrapped his hands around her throat in an attempt to choke her to death. After a couple seconds, his grip loosened until Cynric himself fell over dead, an Ebony Axe embedded in his back, Do'Graes' arm in a throwing position. He reclaimed his axe and helped her up. Cynric's remaining sons, horrified by what occurred in front of them, drew their weapons and called their guards. Having some type of silent agreement, Rosalyn and Do'Graes fought and killed everyone in the courtyard that was stupid enough to find them. When they ran out of opponents, the two fled. Zigzag gave one last look at her former master, hoping to see a horrified look on his face, but instead saw a smile. She had no idea why he was smiling, but she didn't care. Her new life of mercenary work with Do'Graes would begin, and the two have been partners ever since. ***Tried to make it short.

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
    YAY! I'm IN! Thanks Ash <3
    I know this is a re-post but forums ate all my posts from yesterday...

So HERE is a link to a tut I did for console users and taking a good photo of their tv for nice in-game shots. A lot of people have found it very useful :)

A.Auditore

maybe...
    squeaky the 2nd cc is fine, just dont want you to be overwhelmed, pick colors for both characters..

waiting on my <3s cc ;) hehe

going to go back and accept Lifts (if she wants to join)

hoping more will apply by end of week, HOWEVER im probably not going to be able to get actual thread up maybe til end of month (family issues) so until then if you who are accepted want to think what to write for your first post more than welcomed to, any questions about the rp pm me

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts