• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Mad-God Rigamortis TuDoap

Rogue Extraordinaire
I started a new character recently completed the mage's guild quest line and now working on the dark brotherhood quest line. In my other character's I wasn't wholly evil but never amounted such bounties like I am with character. My point is that a) I'm never allowed to enter a city now becasue my bounty in every hold is too high and b) if I continue to kill everyone my bounty justs get higher. It's damn near impossible to complete and other quests. Screw going to jail, I broke out once and got killed on my way out before I could get my armor back on. So really once I save up the 1,000,000 in gold I'll need to pay off all my bounties I think I'll stop blasting people to Oblivion with spells so I can finish the questlines.

Necromis

you must be killing people or stealing indiscriminently to have such a high bounty. I have a nasty evil assassin and even with all my contract kills I have almost no bounty. Remember, the bounty is per region so if you have a high one in one area stay outa that area and work in another you don't have a bounty in until you get the money up to pay off that other bounty.

ShenziSixaxis

Article Writer
You must not know how to use the sneak skill... Walk up to your DBH target, get them away from others and kill them, or put a basket on their head, sneak, wait until your hidden, then kill them that way for extra damage and not being caught.

It's not all that hard unless you have to kill a beggar.

benathius

with my last character i was mostly good but bad when i needed to be do do what i wanted done , but this one im on now i steal kill pillage annoy pickpocket anything and everyone i want in order to get by , my style in this game now is if you have it and i want it , its mine , i do try to steal mostly without being caught but if i have to kill it dont really upset me , just have to be cautios who and where and when , kill all whitnesses and if you cant do that , dont be seen , ,,, its only wrong if your caught doing it

Quanah

Bosmer Shadowscale
Someone here is not as cruel as all of us.

Su8tle

The Shadow of Elsweyr
Because good, is dumb.

Jaeger

Betheseda should put out an evil DLC, where you could be cool with bandit factions, or vampire factions, or necromantic factions. Also, you could be visiting an evil faction, trade with them, learn spells, and while you're there, a good adventuring party, or the Jarl's men, or Vigilants of Stendarr, or the Silver Hand attack the place and you have to help defend. SWEET!

Necromis

The trouble with that is the whole of all the enemies are on the evil side. Though they could make it a conqurer(sp?) DLC, thus you could interact with *some* evils like bandits and the such in order to weaken the enemy nations.

brandon

dude stay the fluff out of cities. just piddle around and explore a bit. usually the jarls or captins of the city guard will send bounty hunters after you to pay for your crimes. tthey did that to my wife when her bounty was almost 20000 in every city. she paid off the bounty hunter then had to pay of three more guards but her bounty went away.

Jaeger

The trouble with that is the whole of all the enemies are on the evil side. Though they could make it a conqurer(sp?) DLC, thus you could interact with *some* evils like bandits and the such in order to weaken the enemy nations.

You know, as a patch, they could fix it where if you help out certain jarls (pro-stormcloak or pro-imperials) there side will get stronger. Like say, if I went into the Rift, kill the trolls, bandits, clearing old forts, which helps the mines, the timber businesses, open the roads up, their side will get stronger. If I were to free storm cloak men from the Thalmor and imperials, that's more men for the stormcloak side. If I were to see a farmer saying he's joining the Imperials, I backstab his ass - one less man for the imperials. It will also create fear in joining the Imperials. YEAH BABY!

This game needs more guerilla style plops. Needs more consequences. If I swing the pendulum to far with one side over the other, I could get attacked by just being somewhere. Of course, they should have a messenger (on horseback flee or a wizard through magical communication) give word of my deeds. It's my job now to kill this wizard before he gets the word out or chase the messenger on horseback down.

Would the programming be too complicated?

Would this be a good PC mod?

Perkless in Skyrim

Bad to the Dragonbone.
The game practically wants you to be bad. There are huge benefits to getting the Thieves Guild back to full strength.

I've become a terror on the roads away from holds. I frequently see a farmer off to join one cause or the other and when I was leveling my Enchantment skill he got an arrow in the back with my Bow of Souls. The same went for the 2 Alik'r warriors questioning the Redguard woman. *pop* *pop* *pop*

I try not to kill named NPCs but everything else is fair game. I'm collecting 1 of each hold's guard shields so I'll draw one away where we're out of sight then use Unrelenting Force shout on him to piss him off. After that even if I'm seen I usually only get charged with assault when I kill him.

Watch out for animals. Horses and chickens (possibly dogs too) are apparently credible eyewitnesses in Skyrim so if one sees you commit a crime you get the bounty unless you take it out also.

Gore gro-Gijakudob

Watch out for animals. Horses and chickens (possibly dogs too) are apparently credible eyewitnesses in Skyrim so if one sees you commit a crime you get the bounty unless you take it out also.

Yes, those darned chickens! I got bounty in two provinces for craving spicy chicken wings.

Quanah

Bosmer Shadowscale
I think the point is to show that power corrupts all and in pursuit of that power you realize that nothing else really matters. ='(

Just like in the real World, the corrupt prevail in their pursuit of power.

ShenziSixaxis

Article Writer
Betheseda should put out an evil DLC, where you could be cool with bandit factions, or vampire factions, or necromantic factions. Also, you could be visiting an evil faction, trade with them, learn spells, and while you're there, a good adventuring party, or the Jarl's men, or Vigilants of Stendarr, or the Silver Hand attack the place and you have to help defend. SWEET!

And while they're doing that, add some meat to the main story quest so you can side with Alduin!

Balstrome

Anyway, who respects a king with the title of Jarl? I mean, come on, Jarl? really?

Skullrattla

Button Pusher
I want to be able to destroy Skyrim's civilization. I will not be happy until every hold is reduced to smouldering ruins and anybody left is hunters and scavengers, who have their orgies in the hot springs and games in Dwemer ruins , complete with huge Automaton Arenas for taking out the aggro.

Mad-God Rigamortis TuDoap

Rogue Extraordinaire
That's the point is to destroy everything and everyone- Sneaking around and killing pl*ps is fun at first but if you want a good challenge then start blasting away at everyone. That's what I do, I kill everyone that crosses my path and my bounty soars sky high. But then when quests make you go inside a city to kill someone it's damn near impossible. I've gone the good route- BORING, so now my guys is a bad ass that takes no pl*ps from anybody. They should incorporate your bounty with the guards not knowing it's you until you interact with them, other than that they always come after you. What's the point of being a bad ass if you can't continue doing anything else. And yes, my bounties are that high, there isn't enough gold in skyrim to cover them all. I cleared my 11600 in whiterun just to use an effing smelter and continue smithing and store things in my house and see my dog. But the other holds I can't even get near without being rushed by 30 guards- and I kill bounty hunters screw them.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts