- The Elder Scrolls Online: Deadlands – Official Teaser Trailer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XF-dbY-eoFk
- Top 5 Changes You Need To Know For ESO WAKING FLAME DLC & UPDATE 31!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81qZpx9xDOg
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Waking Flame Gameplay Trailer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeGZQS4ebxE
- Elder Scrolls Online: Blackwood Now Available On PC, Mac And Stadia Which machines can play Elder Scrolls Online: Blackwood as of today? The dedicated computer bunch (and the handful of Stadia users)…what can they expect in this latest expansion?
Blackwood introduces a year-long saga that will tell the tale of the villainous Daedric Prince Mehrunes Dagon, who gave Tamriel’s denizens a miserable time 800 years before the events of Elder Scrolls IV. The chapter adds at least 30 hours of playable content to ESO, and packs in all these things:
A new zone: Blackwood
A fiendish main storyline that ties into the Gates of Oblivion adventure
The new Companions system
A new 12-player Trial: Rockgrove
New world ...
- ESO Expansion Gates Of Oblivion Begins With Blackwood We knew a new expansion to ESO was arriving this year, but the question was….when? Thanks to today’s reveal event held by Zenimax and Bethesda, we now have an answer…how does June sound?
That’s when Bkackwood will launch, the first chapter in ESO’s year-long Gates of Obliivion expansion. Blackwood introduces a year-long saga that will tell the tale of the villainous Daedric Prince Mehrunes Dagon, who gave Tamriel’s denizens a miserable time 800 years before the events of Elder Scrolls IV. The chapter will add at least 30 hours of playable content to ESO, and pack in all these things:
A new ...
- Microsoft Purchases Bethesda For $7.5 Billion Is what we’ve been hearing true? Is Elder Scrolls — and Doom, and Fallout, and everything else falling under the Bethesda umbrella — now property of Microsoft? And to everyone who was complaining that XBox doesn’t have enough exclusives — are you happy now?
Yes, it really happened — Microsoft outright bought ZeniMax Media, Bethesda’s parent company, for a figure only Microsoft could wield — $7.5 billion. The buyout covers everything Bethesda owns and is now the largest game-related purchase their new owners have ever made (though we’re sure they’ll find a way to top it before long).
“With the addition of ...
- Elder Scrolls Online Director Discusses Greymoor Launch How as the launch of was Greymoor? Did it have a lot of bugs at launch?
The highly anticipated release of ESO Greymoor came to PC and is headed to consoles soon. Which is a good thing because the PC launch of the game had some bumps along the way. It’s normal for titles to launch with glitches and the creative team for Elder Scrolls Online was on top of addressing them.
In fact, the director of Elder Scrolls Online had to go and make a statement on how things had to be shut down almost immediately due to EVERYONE basically having ...
- ESO Greymoor Sees Favorable Ratings From Reviewers What is the critical response to the Greymoor expansion of ESO? Are they liking it?
For a while now, the team behind The Elder Scrolls Online have been teasing the return to Skyrim via their Greymoor content. A lot has been shown off about the expansion for ESO, and now, it’s out for PC. But the question was, would it be good?
Well, according to Metacritic, it does appear to be that way. The average score of the reviews taken was 7.9, with fan reviews being even higher than that. Some of the names on the list who did review it are ...
- Elder Scrolls Online Greymoor Gets Cinematic Tease What’s the latest on The Elder Scrolls Online Greymoor? Any new looks at the game?
Elder Scrolls Online fans are eagerly awaiting the next content for the game in the form of Greymoor. Which will once again take players to the realm of Skyrim, but one that is very different from the legendary title that came before ESO. This one is set 1000 years before the main Skyrim game, and players will have to deal with things like a Vampire Lord, supernatural armies and more.
“Two of the key pillars around any Elder Scrolls game revolve around lore and exploration – it’s ...
- Elder Scrolls Online Greymoor Team Talks What You Can Expect What will be in Elder Scrolls Online Greymoor? What kind of content can we expect?
All new content is set to arrive in Elder Scrolls Online very soon, as the Greymoor content will arrive for PC today, while the console version will arrive on June 9th. The new content will take place in Skyrim, and focus on what the land was like before the Skyrim game you’ve all played. The team talked a little about what you can expect:
“Without spoiling too much,” says ESO’s creative director Rich Lambert, “this year’s story and chapter centers around vampires and witches and werewolves in ...