- Elder Scrolls Online Greymoor Gets Cinematic Tease What’s the latest on The Elder Scrolls Online Greymoor? Any new looks at the game?
Elder Scrolls Online fans are eagerly awaiting the next content for the game in the form of Greymoor. Which will once again take players to the realm of Skyrim, but one that is very different from the legendary title that came before ESO. This one is set 1000 years before the main Skyrim game, and players will have to deal with things like a Vampire Lord, supernatural armies and more.
“Two of the key pillars around any Elder Scrolls game revolve around lore and exploration – it’s ...
- Elder Scrolls Online Greymoor Team Talks What You Can Expect What will be in Elder Scrolls Online Greymoor? What kind of content can we expect?
All new content is set to arrive in Elder Scrolls Online very soon, as the Greymoor content will arrive for PC today, while the console version will arrive on June 9th. The new content will take place in Skyrim, and focus on what the land was like before the Skyrim game you’ve all played. The team talked a little about what you can expect:
“Without spoiling too much,” says ESO’s creative director Rich Lambert, “this year’s story and chapter centers around vampires and witches and werewolves in ...
- Bloodborne Director Talks Lack Of Sequel On PS4 Why hasn’t there been a Bloodborne sequel? Is there a reason for not having one?
One of the biggest mysteries in gaming is when a game releases, becomes a hit, and then for some reason doesn’t get a sequel. There are some titles that aren’t meant to be sequels, and gamers get that. But for games like Bloodborne from From Software, the lack of a sequel makes less sense.
Hidetaka Miyazaki was the creator of the game that was a major hit back upon release in 2015 on PS4. And fans have been asking for a sequel ever since, but we haven’t ...
- Cyberpunk 2077 Team Details Police and “Wanted” System How will the police behave in Cyberpunk 2077? Will it be natural when you commit a crime for them to follow you?
Cyberpunk 2077 is easily one of the most anticipated games of 2020. And many details are still trickling out about it, including how the police will act around you in Night City where the game takes place. UI coordinator Alvin Liu recently spoke with Wccftech spoke about this:
“The way that works is that they are basically up for hire, basically, the laws exist to take bribes from corporations,” he said. “So a corporation might pass a law that you can’t sell medicine ...
- No Man’s Sky Player Recreates Notre Dame Any new cool structures in No Man’s Sky? What are players up to?
No Man’s Sky got a big revival back in 2018 via some of their updates, but one of the best things still is players adding to the universe. And after the tragedy that was the fire at Notre Dame, a player on Reddit did their best to recreate part of the structure in the game. You can via it in the link.
- Troy Baker Won’t Return For Borderlands 3 What’s going on with Borderlands 3? And what’s this about Troy Baker?
Borderlands 3 is finally coming out after a LONG delay and many issues behind the scenes. But apparently, those issues have continued with the VO cast, as one of the stalwarts of the series, Troy Baker, won’t return. He’s been Rhys in the series, and many fans expected him to return for the third main game. And many felt that maybe it was Gearbox who made it so that he couldn’t return. But when asked, the director of the game noted:
You’ll have to ask Troy. I was told by ...
- Pokemon Go Adds New Evolutionary Stone Anything new in Pokemon Go? What is it?
If you’ve noticed that certain evolutions aren’t in Pokemon GO yet because of one reason or another, don’t worry, Niantic has it covered, for they’re bringing in an all-new evolution stone to help connect all the dots as it were. Here’s the reveal of the stone from the website:
Did you know that some Pokémon originally discovered in the Sinnoh region evolve from Pokémon previously discovered in other regions? Starting today, you’ll be able to use a Sinnoh Stone to evolve Lickitung into Lickilicky, Tangela into Tangrowth, and more!
Plus, more Pokémon originally discovered in ...
- Elder Scrolls Online Announces Elsweyr Wondering what Bethesda has planned for Elder Scrolls Online in 2019? We learned all the details today when the developer unveiled their new world, Elsweyr. Are fire-breathing, flying lizards truly on the way?
Elsweyr is the centerpiece of a year-long, four-part story event in ESO that begins with the upcoming Wrathstone DLC dungeon pack. This pack will introduce not just a host of new dungeons but DRAGONS. You’ll have to wait a few months to find out where they came from.
Following Wrathstone, in June, the main attraction will make its debut: Elsweyr will be roughly the same size and scope as ...
- E3 2018: Elder Scrolls 6 Confirmed By Bethesda Is the wait finally over? What did Bethesda say regarding Elder Scrolls 6?
They revealed….it’s gonna be a thing! That’s all we learned, but we’ll take it. A short thirty-second trailer, premiering during Bethesda’s E3 conference last night, showed off a large render of a (likely) very small portion of the world they’re hard at work crafting.
“Look at me, aren’t I pretty?” it says.
It’s been a long time since the main Elder Scrolls series had an update. Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim was released back in 2011 and is now playable on every device known to man, including smart fridges. The time ...
- Speeding Bullet Deflected By Elder Scrolls Game According to an anonymous witness (whose username on Reddit is “RabbitMix”), he was casually spending the evening at his computer desk playing Prey on his PC when he suddenly heard a loud popping noise, followed by the sound of shattering glass. Having no idea what had just happened, he searched around the room — and that was when he found the stray bullet, and the evidence of its destruction.
“I was at my desk playing Prey last night, soon noticed the cloud of drywall dust in the air and a bullet hole to the left of my monitor. I started ...