- Diablo IV To Have A Big Story? How big will Diablo IV be? What can we expect from the story?
Diablo IV is aiming to be Blizzard’s big bounce back with the franchise after a couple of missteps. And one thing they’re teasing heavily is the story. Which they claim will be very, very big.
“Diablo IV is like the first chapter of a book,” said art director John Mueller while speaking to Ausgamer. “We want to tell a big story and we want to tell it, hopefully, for a very long time. Treating this like the first chapter of a book and Lilith as a key character in this story, it ...
- There Is A “Burn It Down” Option In Cyberpunk 2077 Just how far can we go with our choices in Cyberpunk 2077? Can we just torch it all?
There’s a lot of hype for Cyberpunk 2077, and there’s a lot of questions of the freedom the game will allow you to have. In the trailer the revealed Keanu Reeves as a key player, he noted that they were going to “burn down Night City”. But is that an option? Or just a figure of speech?
According to the team, it’s very real, and a very big option should you want to choose it. But they wouldn’t elaborate on it any further.
- Final Fantasy VII Remake Gets New Cloud Teaser Anything new with Final Fantasy VII Remake? Any new looks at gameplay and such?
Final Fantasy VII Remake may not be coming out until next year, but Square Enix is still willing to show off new things when it can. Including a brief new trailer of Cloud Strife for the game. Check it out below, and then go to their website in order to get new wallpapers and avatars!
- Fresh Final Fantasy 7 Remake Screens Reveal New Summon Square Enix issued out a new batch of screenshots from Final Fantasy 7 Remake today. For the first time, we got images of one of the game’s classic summons….THE most classic, if you ask me.
The first summon you are given in the original game is Choco/Mog, and though you can find others not soon after, I usually stuck with this one. It is just…so SATISFYING to shatter FF7’s grungy atmosphere with one gigantic, jarring
Even better, this summon has a rare variant where, every so often, instead of the moogle riding the chocobo, a giant shadow will appear over your enemies, ...
- Borderlands 3 Update Brings More Difficulty Is there anything new to do in Borderlands 3? Anything to challenge players?
For those who are eager to get their hands on some new content for Borderlands 3, you’re in luck. Update 4 has come to the game, and with it comes the arrival of a new difficulty mode called Mayhem 4. The team at Gearbox explained the update in a new patch notes.
“Mayhem 4 is here for players looking for the toughest challenge in the game!” the patch notes said. “Mayhem 4 adds another increase to enemy health, increases the loot drop chances, and adds a set of new Legendaries! ...
- The Last Of Us Part 2 Gets new Concept Art Shown Off Anything new from The Last of Us Part 2? Any new looks at the game?
While the release date for The Last of Us Part 2 continues to be pushed back, Naughty is attempting to keep players entertained by showing off more and more of the art from the game in the form concept art. This revelation was made by Naughty Dog themselves on Twitter:
- State of Decay 2 Coming To Steam in 2020 State of Decay 2 is out on console, but what about PC? Could it come to Steam?
A lot of games have been coming to Steam recently, and now, a major console title has gotten a store page on Steam in the form of State of Decay 2.
For those who don’t know the game, here is the official synopsis:
“”State of Decay 2 is an open-world survival fantasy game for you and up to three co-op friends,” reads an official pitch of the game. “After a zombie apocalypse, your small group of survivors seek to rebuild a small corner of civilization, and you ...
- Shenmue 3 Officially A Reality Did you ever think this day would come? There now exists a Shenmue 3, thanks to Yu Suzuki and Sega, but really thanks to all of us.
The original game made waves in the fall of 1999 for being one of the first shining examples of the brand-new 3D sandbox genre. Shenmue is less a game and more an experience — there’s a plot you’re supposed to follow, but essentially, you’re just a guy living his life. A sequel was developed for Dreamcast but only shipped for that console in Europe — the shuttering of Sega’s console division meant a switch ...
- New Mass Effect Game In Development Is a new Mass Effect game coming? If so, when?
The Mass Effect trilogy is hailed as one of the best trilogies in gaming history, even with a rocky end to the third game. Then, gamers got a fourth game in Andromeda, but it was far from the quality of the originals and didn’t sell as well as hoped, putting the fate of the franchise in jeopardy.
Now, a new report from sources at Kotaku are saying that a new game in the franchise is already in the works at Bioware. Details and a release window aren’t known just yet, but if ...
- Original Voice Of Ash Ketchum Gives Pokemon Fans Inspirational Message Anything new in the Pokemon world? Anything we should know?
The Pokemon World grew in a major way the other day with the release of Pokemon Sword and Shield, and gamers from all over this world are enjoying it heavily. So much so that the original voice of Ash Ketchum, Veronica Taylor, took to her Twitter page to give an inspirational speech about what it means to be a part of the Pokemon world, and it’s not exactly what you think.
Take a listen and try not to cry…but it’s ok if you do, we did.