- Final Fantasy 7 Remake Won’t Be Playstation Exclusive For Long You might have heard the only console you can play Final Fantasy 7 Remake on will be the Playstation 4. But for how long will that be the case?
It’s fitting that Square should strike another exclusivity deal with Sony, seeing as the original Final Fantasy 7 was one of the exclusives that helped the Playstation rise to dominance in the late 90s. But this time, Sony won’t be able to keep Cloud home indefinitely. Updated package at was released to the press this evening, and the game has gained not only an ESRB rating, but a bonus little box in ...
- Final Fantasy VII Remake Gets Aerith Merchandise What kind of merch can we expect from Final Fantasy VII Remake? Anything via Aerith?
Final Fantasy VII Remake is still months away, but those who are eager to get a part of it beforehand can get a couple of necklaces via the fan-beloved character Aerith.
The two necklaces are based off of her bows from the game that she wears. You can pre-order them here and here if you’re interested.
- Diablo IV Ditching Unpopular Feature From Previous Game What other features will be in Diablo IV? What are they ditching from previous games?
Diablo IV is slowly getting unveiled to the world at large ever since its reveal at BlizzCon 2019. And some of the things they’re unveiling isn’t popular with fans. However, a new update has noted that Ancient Items (that were introduced in Diablo III) will NOT be in the new title. Rather, they’re going to have a new kind of item that is only available in the endgame.
They acknowledge that they can’t just remake the game, nor should they ignore everything that went into the previous ...
- Elder Scrolls Legends Ends Development Cycle What’s coming up for Elder Scrolls Legends? How long will Bethesda keep it going?
Bethesda has been going full force with Elder Scrolls Legends since its release, and they’ve released many expansions during that time. but now, they’ve revealed that they’re halting all new development on the title.
“We would like to provide an update on Legends in regard to new content,” Bethesda said. “Our previous roadmap indicated we would be releasing one more set this year. We decided to put any new content development or releases on hold for the foreseeable future. This decision will not in any way affect the release and development ...
- Persona 5 Royal Coming March 31, 2020 It’s been out in Japan since October….when is the US getting Persona 5 Royal? Turns out, very soon (relatively speaking). Atlus revealed the date today in a new trailer: March 31, 2020.
You don’t have to be rooooooooooyal, but it helps. This edition of the game is mostly the same as what came out on the PS4 years ago, but it adds additional content like a new area to explore, an additional semester of school, and a new Phantom Thief, Kasumi Yoshizawa (also known as Violet). You can also expect new music, refined graphics, and other smaller touches.
Atlus knows Persona 5 ...
- Diablo IV To Have A Big Story? How big will Diablo IV be? What can we expect from the story?
Diablo IV is aiming to be Blizzard’s big bounce back with the franchise after a couple of missteps. And one thing they’re teasing heavily is the story. Which they claim will be very, very big.
“Diablo IV is like the first chapter of a book,” said art director John Mueller while speaking to Ausgamer. “We want to tell a big story and we want to tell it, hopefully, for a very long time. Treating this like the first chapter of a book and Lilith as a key character in this story, it ...
- There Is A “Burn It Down” Option In Cyberpunk 2077 Just how far can we go with our choices in Cyberpunk 2077? Can we just torch it all?
There’s a lot of hype for Cyberpunk 2077, and there’s a lot of questions of the freedom the game will allow you to have. In the trailer the revealed Keanu Reeves as a key player, he noted that they were going to “burn down Night City”. But is that an option? Or just a figure of speech?
According to the team, it’s very real, and a very big option should you want to choose it. But they wouldn’t elaborate on it any further.
- Final Fantasy VII Remake Gets New Cloud Teaser Anything new with Final Fantasy VII Remake? Any new looks at gameplay and such?
Final Fantasy VII Remake may not be coming out until next year, but Square Enix is still willing to show off new things when it can. Including a brief new trailer of Cloud Strife for the game. Check it out below, and then go to their website in order to get new wallpapers and avatars!
- Fresh Final Fantasy 7 Remake Screens Reveal New Summon Square Enix issued out a new batch of screenshots from Final Fantasy 7 Remake today. For the first time, we got images of one of the game’s classic summons….THE most classic, if you ask me.
The first summon you are given in the original game is Choco/Mog, and though you can find others not soon after, I usually stuck with this one. It is just…so SATISFYING to shatter FF7’s grungy atmosphere with one gigantic, jarring
Even better, this summon has a rare variant where, every so often, instead of the moogle riding the chocobo, a giant shadow will appear over your enemies, ...
- Borderlands 3 Update Brings More Difficulty Is there anything new to do in Borderlands 3? Anything to challenge players?
For those who are eager to get their hands on some new content for Borderlands 3, you’re in luck. Update 4 has come to the game, and with it comes the arrival of a new difficulty mode called Mayhem 4. The team at Gearbox explained the update in a new patch notes.
“Mayhem 4 is here for players looking for the toughest challenge in the game!” the patch notes said. “Mayhem 4 adds another increase to enemy health, increases the loot drop chances, and adds a set of new Legendaries! ...