- Dragon Quest Team Announces Dragon Quest 12 Production How is the Dragon Quest franchise doing? Will Dragon Quest 12 be happening?
The Dragon Quest series has been working hard to try and make waves in places outside of Japan, and with Dragon Quest XI and the Switch port Dragon Quest 11 S, they seem to have done that. It’s the best-selling Dragon Quest title, selling millions, and now, via Twitter, the team have announced that Dragon Quest 12 is officially in production.
The twitter translation reads:
“Happy New Year.
Last year we started with publishing the movie Dragon Quest: Your Story, then releasing the Switch version of Dragon Quest 11, the mobile ...
- Final Fantasy VII Remake Gets New Trailer Any new looks at Final Fantasy VII Remake? What does it show?
At The Game Awards, Square Enix dropped a brand new trailer for Final Fantasy VII Remake, and with it came a new look at the storyline, the characters, the combat, and more. Many fans have already praised it for the looks at the characters, and how cool Cloud Strife looks in it.
You can watch it below.
- The Division Gets Added To Xbox Game Pass What’s new in Xbox Game Pass? Any big-name titles getting added?
Xbox Game Pass continues to be a hit with gamers, as a massive library of titles is already there for you to play for free once you purchase a subscription, and new titles are added all the time. And now, seven new games (four on Xbox, four on PC, with one game available for both sides), with the main headliner being The Division (Xbox One). Meanwhile, the other six games are comprised of Ages of Wonder: Planetfall (PC), Pathologic 2 (Xbox One and PC), Overcooked 2 (Xbox One), Human Fall Flat (PC), PES 2020 (Xbox One), and Metro Last ...
- Borderlands 3 Adds Timesaving Feature Is Gearbox going to improve some of the annoying features in Borderlands 3? How will they do that?
Despite Borderlands 3 being praised by both fans and critics alike, there are some features that many agree is annoying. However, with a recent update, things are truly looking up, because not only was a set of DLC released, a long-requested feature was added. Or in this case, skipped.
You see, every time players entered Borderlands 3, they had to watch an unskippable cutscene. Gearbox has now removed that so players can just get to the game.
- Bravely Default 2 Announced You want a Bravely Default 2? Square hears you. It was confirmed today…where and when can we get our hands on it?
Tonight during the Game Awards Square and Nintendo sprung a surprise trailer for Bravely Default 2. Unlike the first two, which were strictly handheld experiences, this one is coming to the Switch (just as well, it wouldn’t make sense to put on the almost-dead 3DS).
Shouldn’t Bravely Second: End Layer have counted as Bravely Default 2? Not really….Square considers that a sequel to the original game, not a sequel in its own right. This is their true intended sequel, with ...
- Final Fantasy 7 Remake Won’t Be Playstation Exclusive For Long You might have heard the only console you can play Final Fantasy 7 Remake on will be the Playstation 4. But for how long will that be the case?
It’s fitting that Square should strike another exclusivity deal with Sony, seeing as the original Final Fantasy 7 was one of the exclusives that helped the Playstation rise to dominance in the late 90s. But this time, Sony won’t be able to keep Cloud home indefinitely. Updated package at was released to the press this evening, and the game has gained not only an ESRB rating, but a bonus little box in ...
- Final Fantasy VII Remake Gets Aerith Merchandise What kind of merch can we expect from Final Fantasy VII Remake? Anything via Aerith?
Final Fantasy VII Remake is still months away, but those who are eager to get a part of it beforehand can get a couple of necklaces via the fan-beloved character Aerith.
The two necklaces are based off of her bows from the game that she wears. You can pre-order them here and here if you’re interested.
- Diablo IV Ditching Unpopular Feature From Previous Game What other features will be in Diablo IV? What are they ditching from previous games?
Diablo IV is slowly getting unveiled to the world at large ever since its reveal at BlizzCon 2019. And some of the things they’re unveiling isn’t popular with fans. However, a new update has noted that Ancient Items (that were introduced in Diablo III) will NOT be in the new title. Rather, they’re going to have a new kind of item that is only available in the endgame.
They acknowledge that they can’t just remake the game, nor should they ignore everything that went into the previous ...
- Elder Scrolls Legends Ends Development Cycle What’s coming up for Elder Scrolls Legends? How long will Bethesda keep it going?
Bethesda has been going full force with Elder Scrolls Legends since its release, and they’ve released many expansions during that time. but now, they’ve revealed that they’re halting all new development on the title.
“We would like to provide an update on Legends in regard to new content,” Bethesda said. “Our previous roadmap indicated we would be releasing one more set this year. We decided to put any new content development or releases on hold for the foreseeable future. This decision will not in any way affect the release and development ...
- Persona 5 Royal Coming March 31, 2020 It’s been out in Japan since October….when is the US getting Persona 5 Royal? Turns out, very soon (relatively speaking). Atlus revealed the date today in a new trailer: March 31, 2020.
You don’t have to be rooooooooooyal, but it helps. This edition of the game is mostly the same as what came out on the PS4 years ago, but it adds additional content like a new area to explore, an additional semester of school, and a new Phantom Thief, Kasumi Yoshizawa (also known as Violet). You can also expect new music, refined graphics, and other smaller touches.
Atlus knows Persona 5 ...