- New Final Fantasy 7 Remake Trailer Reveals Key Scenes Now that Final Fantasy 7 Remake has been delayed by a month, what will Square do to fill the time and keep anticipation hyped? Release the demo? Nah, that’d make too much sense. Put out yet another trailer? That’s more their speed….
This new trailer is the most revealing one yet, to the point that people who would prefer to avoid spoilers might not want to watch. Entire finished scenes with full dialogue are shown…Little Cloud and Little Tifa sitting on the well in Nibelheim, the Turks plotting their schemes, Professor Hojo staring at his monitors while ranting like a mad ...
- Pokemon Sword and Shield Sell Combined 16 Million Units How is Pokemon Sword and Shield doing? Are they getting big numbers?
In the latest Nintendo sales report, Nintendo revealed that combined, Pokemon Sword and Pokemon Shield have sold an estimated 16.06 million units. That would mean that the newest entries in the Pokemon universe sold that many copies in just six weeks. As they released on November 15th, and the new sales report only goes up to December 31st.
They are on pace to become one of the best-selling Pokemon games ever if not THE best-selling Pokemon game ever. Plus, with the Nintendo Switch continuing to grow its fanbase, and the ...
- New Theme Song Revealed For Final Fantasy VII Remake Anything new with Final Fantasy VII Remake? Any new looks at the game?
Final Fantasy VII Remake may have been delayed until April, but Square Enix is still aiming to show off more of the game when they game. And today, they unveiled something truly brand new. In a post on Twitter, the team revealed a brand new theme song for the game in the form of “Hollow”. Which is composed by Nobuo Uematsu.
Along with the song, there is plenty of new footage from the game, including a look at a fan-favorite moment of Cloud being dressed up like a girl.
- Possible Update On Status Of Elder Scrolls VI Where is news about Elder Scrolls VI? Any update on production?
The Elder Scrolls has been some of the biggest and most popular games in recent console generations, with Oblivion and Skyrim winning all kinds of awards and fan acclaim. But of course, many have been wondering where Elder Scrolls VI is. The game was confirmed to be in development in 2018, however, Bethesda said that many things would come out before it, and thus, it may only be in pre-production.
Now, on the official Zenimax website, Bethesda appears to be going on a hiring spree, which might indicate that some of ...
- Final Fantasy VII Remake Pre-Orders Need To be Re-Confirmed Is my pre-order for Final Fantasy VII Remake still valid? What’s going on with it?
The last few weeks have not been kind to many video game franchises, especially in regards to some that have now been delayed for many months. Final Fantasy VII Remake also had a delay, but only for a few more weeks. Moving out of March and putting it into April for its release date.
While this may seem small, Square Enix posted on the games official Twitter account that pre-orders for the game have to be re-confirmed in order to keep them:
So if you have a pre-order ...
- Story Expansion Announced For Fire Emblem Three Houses Any more content coming to Fire Emblem Three Houses? What kind of content?
If you’ve been enjoying Fire Emblem Three Houses, you’re in for a treat. For Nintendo has announced that Three Houses will be getting some key story expansion content via the Expansion Pass that is available now. This story will bring new characters, a new sidestory of Garreg Mach and more.
Deep in the shadow of Garreg Mach lies Abyss, the underground den of Fódlan’s outcasts and home to the monastery’s secret fourth house, the Ashen Wolves. In this side story, you can freely explore Abyss, battle alongside four students ...
- Cyberpunk 2077 Has Been Delayed What is the latest with Cyberpunk 2077? Is it still on time for release?
For those of you who have been waiting eagerly for Cyberpunk 2077 to arrive, there is some news you need to know. Mainly, the game has just been delayed by the team at CD Projekt Red. Here is the breakdown of the delay from the team on Twitter:
- Final Fantasy 7 Remake Hit With Another Delay Excited about Final Fantasy 7 Remake being just two months away? Ahh, hold on there, shorty. Guess what happened again?
Yep, another delay, this one a month long. Yoshinori Kitase, producer of the game, put forth the following note early this morning:
We know that so many of you are looking forward to the release of FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE and have been waiting patiently to experience what we have been working on. In order to ensure we deliver a game that is in-line with our vision, and the quality that our fans who have been waiting for deserve, we have decided ...
- Just So You Know, Final Fantasy 15 Is Now On Stadia Know anyone who games on Google Stadia? Any friends or family? Anyone in this entire state? In the off chance that you actually do, you might want to inform them that Final Fantasy 15 has reached the platform.
This is the ROYAL EDITION of the game, which was released in 2018 and contains the base game, plus all this additional content:
Expanded Map: Insomnia City Ruins – all-new side quests and enemies such as Cerberus and Omega will be available through the expanded map of the Crown City of Insomnia. Players will also take on the Rulers of Yore.
A fully-controllable Royal Vessel ...
- Demo For Final Fantasy VII Teasing Story Changes? What’s the latest on Final Fantasy VII Remake? Is there a demo coming or not?
With only a few months until release, Final Fantasy VII Remake is getting the countdown treatment by fans, and they’re aching for any piece of news they can get on the title. The latest bit comes from a potential demo that will appetize players until the March 2020 release.
However, a potential leak from that demo has gone online, and it shows that there is a potential early game storyline change from the original.
In the original version of the game AVALANCHE (the group that Cloud Strife joins) ...