- Cyberpunk 2077 Has Been Delayed What is the latest with Cyberpunk 2077? Is it still on time for release?
For those of you who have been waiting eagerly for Cyberpunk 2077 to arrive, there is some news you need to know. Mainly, the game has just been delayed by the team at CD Projekt Red. Here is the breakdown of the delay from the team on Twitter:
- Final Fantasy 7 Remake Hit With Another Delay Excited about Final Fantasy 7 Remake being just two months away? Ahh, hold on there, shorty. Guess what happened again?
Yep, another delay, this one a month long. Yoshinori Kitase, producer of the game, put forth the following note early this morning:
We know that so many of you are looking forward to the release of FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE and have been waiting patiently to experience what we have been working on. In order to ensure we deliver a game that is in-line with our vision, and the quality that our fans who have been waiting for deserve, we have decided ...
- Just So You Know, Final Fantasy 15 Is Now On Stadia Know anyone who games on Google Stadia? Any friends or family? Anyone in this entire state? In the off chance that you actually do, you might want to inform them that Final Fantasy 15 has reached the platform.
This is the ROYAL EDITION of the game, which was released in 2018 and contains the base game, plus all this additional content:
Expanded Map: Insomnia City Ruins – all-new side quests and enemies such as Cerberus and Omega will be available through the expanded map of the Crown City of Insomnia. Players will also take on the Rulers of Yore.
A fully-controllable Royal Vessel ...
- Demo For Final Fantasy VII Teasing Story Changes? What’s the latest on Final Fantasy VII Remake? Is there a demo coming or not?
With only a few months until release, Final Fantasy VII Remake is getting the countdown treatment by fans, and they’re aching for any piece of news they can get on the title. The latest bit comes from a potential demo that will appetize players until the March 2020 release.
However, a potential leak from that demo has gone online, and it shows that there is a potential early game storyline change from the original.
In the original version of the game AVALANCHE (the group that Cloud Strife joins) ...
- Dragon Quest Team Announces Dragon Quest 12 Production How is the Dragon Quest franchise doing? Will Dragon Quest 12 be happening?
The Dragon Quest series has been working hard to try and make waves in places outside of Japan, and with Dragon Quest XI and the Switch port Dragon Quest 11 S, they seem to have done that. It’s the best-selling Dragon Quest title, selling millions, and now, via Twitter, the team have announced that Dragon Quest 12 is officially in production.
The twitter translation reads:
“Happy New Year.
Last year we started with publishing the movie Dragon Quest: Your Story, then releasing the Switch version of Dragon Quest 11, the mobile ...
- Final Fantasy VII Remake Gets New Trailer Any new looks at Final Fantasy VII Remake? What does it show?
At The Game Awards, Square Enix dropped a brand new trailer for Final Fantasy VII Remake, and with it came a new look at the storyline, the characters, the combat, and more. Many fans have already praised it for the looks at the characters, and how cool Cloud Strife looks in it.
You can watch it below.
- The Division Gets Added To Xbox Game Pass What’s new in Xbox Game Pass? Any big-name titles getting added?
Xbox Game Pass continues to be a hit with gamers, as a massive library of titles is already there for you to play for free once you purchase a subscription, and new titles are added all the time. And now, seven new games (four on Xbox, four on PC, with one game available for both sides), with the main headliner being The Division (Xbox One). Meanwhile, the other six games are comprised of Ages of Wonder: Planetfall (PC), Pathologic 2 (Xbox One and PC), Overcooked 2 (Xbox One), Human Fall Flat (PC), PES 2020 (Xbox One), and Metro Last ...
- Borderlands 3 Adds Timesaving Feature Is Gearbox going to improve some of the annoying features in Borderlands 3? How will they do that?
Despite Borderlands 3 being praised by both fans and critics alike, there are some features that many agree is annoying. However, with a recent update, things are truly looking up, because not only was a set of DLC released, a long-requested feature was added. Or in this case, skipped.
You see, every time players entered Borderlands 3, they had to watch an unskippable cutscene. Gearbox has now removed that so players can just get to the game.
- Bravely Default 2 Announced You want a Bravely Default 2? Square hears you. It was confirmed today…where and when can we get our hands on it?
Tonight during the Game Awards Square and Nintendo sprung a surprise trailer for Bravely Default 2. Unlike the first two, which were strictly handheld experiences, this one is coming to the Switch (just as well, it wouldn’t make sense to put on the almost-dead 3DS).
Shouldn’t Bravely Second: End Layer have counted as Bravely Default 2? Not really….Square considers that a sequel to the original game, not a sequel in its own right. This is their true intended sequel, with ...
- Final Fantasy 7 Remake Won’t Be Playstation Exclusive For Long You might have heard the only console you can play Final Fantasy 7 Remake on will be the Playstation 4. But for how long will that be the case?
It’s fitting that Square should strike another exclusivity deal with Sony, seeing as the original Final Fantasy 7 was one of the exclusives that helped the Playstation rise to dominance in the late 90s. But this time, Sony won’t be able to keep Cloud home indefinitely. Updated package at was released to the press this evening, and the game has gained not only an ESRB rating, but a bonus little box in ...