- Fallout 76 Players Hoarding Toilet Paper Inside Of Game What’s going on in Fallout 76 lately? Anything good?
While Fallout 76 hasn’t been the best game to play, there are some who are still loyal to the title and aim to make the most of it, especially in light of the Coronavirus situation. As a result, many players have gone from just getting supplies to hoarding toilet paper…inside the game. Not unlike how real “survivors” are doing that in the real world. Behold these tweets in all their glory.
- Final Fantasy 7 Remake: Wall Market Exposed What’s the one known area of Midgar we have yet to fully see in Final Fantasy 7 Remake? We’ve seen large sections of the Reactors, we’ve seen bits and pieces of other areas…what’s left? Wall Market…we haven’t seen Wall Market. Until today.
Square released a ton of screenshots from the area today, along with detailed descriptions of some of the characters you’ll meet there, both new and old. See what you think…
Here’s what you’ll see when you first hit the street. The influence of Japanese culture was more pronounced in Wall Market’s design than it was elsewhere in Midgar, and that ...
- Watch The Full Final Fantasy 7 Remake Opening Movie, With Comments By Square What’s better than getting to see the full, uncut opening movie from Final Fantasy 7 Remake? Finding out exactly why they made the narrative choices they did. What does the team at Square reveal?
The official Playstation blog has published a new interview with producer Yoshinori Kitase and co-director Naoki Hamaguchi on the cinematic that opens Final Fantasy 7 Remake and the choice to add new material to it. First, watch the video:
You notice the opening minute or so is completely different from the original 1997 opener, right? Kitase and Hamaguchi explain the reasons behind their choices in the interview. You ...
- New Elder Scrolls 6 Rumors Surface What is the latest on Elder Scrolls 6? Where is it?
Ever since its announcement, fans have been waiting in the wings for any and all information about The Elder Scrolls 6. However, Bethesda has been very tight-lipped, and fans haven’t gotten much. However, a new rumor has emerged and claims that the game won’t even be ready until maybe 2025. However, the rumor bringer, who claims to be a part of the dev team, has given some information about the games location:
“Most of you have guessed right, it takes place in High Rock and Hammerfell. But the twist is that ...
- The Final Fantasy 7 Remake Demo Is Finally Out How much longer do we have to wait for Square to release the Final Fantasy 7 Remake demo? Exactly zero seconds. What’s in it and how big is it?
Just before the new year, footage of a demo for Final Fantasy 7 Remake started appearing on YouTube from multiple sources. It was the first time such a demo had been confirmed, and it also confirmed Square was just sitting on it. Total sit time turned out to be two months. Square hit “publish” at midnight Pacific time on March 2; you can play it today.
The original Final Fantasy 7 also had ...
- Bungie Outlines Plans For Destiny 2 In 2020 Is Destiny 3 coming soon? Or are we getting more Destiny 2?
The tale of Destiny 1 and Destiny 2 are ones that are tied to higher-ups imposing wills and the lack of many features that truly weighed both titles down. With developer Bungie now free from such things, you’d expect them to get Destiny 3 up and running as soon as possible. And yet, that’s not the case. Instead, they outlined in a post on their site that they’re focusing on Destiny 2 more than ever.
“In Destiny 2, aspiration is what keeps our game alive,” reads the post. “It is the ...
- Fallout 76 Wastelanders Gameplay to Be Shown More Next Week What is coming to Fallout 76? Any major content?
Fallout 76 continues to be a “work in progress” for Bethesda as they try and bring more and more content to the MMORPG and make it something a lot of people will want to play. And currently, their focus is that of the Wastelanders content that is coming to the title. And next week, they’re going to be hosting a special presentation to show off what’s going to be in the content.
“Join Wastelanders developers Jeff Gardiner (Project Lead, Bethesda Game Studios), Ferret Baudoin (Lead Designer, Bethesda Game Studios), Mark Tucker (Design Director, ...
- Final Fantasy XIV Patch 5.2 is Live! What’s new in Final Fantasy XIV? Is the new patch live?
This latest update to the critically acclaimed MMO brings new challenges to Warriors of Light not only on the First, but also on their home of the Source, where the Eorzean forces continue their fight against the Garlean Empire.
The Patch 5.2x series brings a wealth of new content for all playstyles:
New Main Scenario Quests – With Eulmore on the path to a brighter tomorrow, the Scions await such time as the Exarch might return them home. Not in idleness, however─for when has any world been content to grant its heroes respite?
- Elder Scrolls Online Harrowstorm DLC Pack: Developer Preview Video What awaits in the first of four planned DLC packs for Elder Scrolls Online in 2020? What do they reveal about the Dark Heart of Skyrim?
You can get an early clue by watching the two-and-a-half minute developer preview below. Harrowstorm consists of two major areas: Icereach and Unhallowed Grave. Icereach is exactly what its name brings to mind: a frozen tundra of snow and ice. Your goal there is to stop the sinister Icereach Coven from completing a ritual that will unleash horror upon the world. In Unhallowed Grave, located in an ancient tomb beneath Bangkorai, you must stop a ...
- Witcher 3 Can Now Cross-Save Between Switch And PC What’s the problem, son? Think having a portable Witcher 3 would be keen, but you’re not so willing to take the graphical downgrades required to make it happen?
As of today, there’s a solution. Cross-save compatibility has been patched into the Nintendo Switch version of Witcher 3, so you can get all the high-class PC graphics your eyeballs can take in at home, and pick up where you left off on the bus or subway, where you’re not as likely to notice the visual changes.
But there’s better news: those changes aren’t quite as severe anymore. The update also improved the graphics ...