- Platinum Games Really Wants To Do Self-Publishing What’s the future hold for Platinum Games after Bayonetta 3? Who do they want to work with next?
In the video game industry, it’s easy to think that the best thing to do is work with a major publisher or developer. But when you have bad experiences with them, or you know your team could do better on their own, the desire to make your own games starts to drive you.
That’s what’s going on with Platinum Games right now. For despite making Bayonetta 3 for Nintendo and making Nier: Automata 2 for Square Enix, they’re really wanting to make their own ...
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance Fixes 200 Bugs With Patch 1.5 Any new patches for Kingdom Come: Deliverance? How many issues were fixed this time?
Despite its sales success, Kingdom Come: Deliverance has been known just as much for its bug issues, and as such, the dev team have been working extra hard on fixing that. And on the Xbox One Reddit, they revealed that Patch 1.5 would fix many things, including 200 bugs.
“Patch 1.5 is here and it comes with some exciting new features as well! On top of having over 200 bug fixes and newly simulated women clothing, the player can now wash away his sins by buying indulgences in ...
- Monster Hunter World Adds A New Elder Dragon Any new creatures to fight in Monster Hunter World? Maybe a new dragon?
One of the biggest things about Monster Hunter as a franchise is that the games are always packed with monsters. But, because of updates and DLC, there’s always the potential for more. And Capcom has shown that once again, for a free update has come to Monster Hunter World, and it’s brought a new Elder Dragon with it.
Though the addition is new, the dragon itself isn’t. For Lunastra was actually in Monster Hunter 2, so it’s more of a welcoming back party. Lunastra brings not only a new ...
- Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom Nearing 1 Million Sold How’s Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom doing sales wise? What’s Level-5 have to say about it?
Despite all the delays, Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom was still a highly-anticipated title when it arrived in March. And despite some heavy competition, it seems to have done very well. Level-5 announced on their page that shipments and digital sales for the game have reached 900K. That’s not bad for about two months work of sales. It’s very likely that the game will cross 1 million before very long.
So if you’re hoping for a Ni No Kuni III, the odds are getting better.
- Biomutant and Darksiders 3 May Be Delayed What’s going on with THQ Nordic? Any update on their games Biomutant and Darksiders 3?
THQ Nordic seemed to be on a roll, they were making several big titles that could all released in 2018 or really close to it. Instead, Metro Exodus has been delayed, and THQ Nordic has noted that Biomutant and Darksiders 3 are now “under evaluation” in regards to their release dates.
THis is interesting for many reasons, not the least of which is that they’ve confirmed they won’t be going to E3 2018, which means it’s unlikely we’ll see a trailer for any of these games there. ...
- Valkyria Chronicles 4 Gets New Trailer And Premium Edition Reveal Anything new from Valkyria Chronicles 4? Are there any special editions for the game?
Valkyria Chronicles 4 is already out in Japan, but, it’s coming to the West later this year. As such, there are a bunch more trailers and details coming out for the game. For example, a brand new Squad trailer has been released, you can view it below.
However, the bigger thing might just be the new Premium Edition that’s been revealed. If you get it, you’ll get the game obviously, but also two side missions featuring the cast of the original Valkyria Chronicles as well as a 100 page ...
- Ghosts Of Tsushima To Be A Focus Of Sony’s E3 What’s Sony planning to bring to E3 this year? Will Ghosts Of Tsushima be one of their main titles?
Sony is planning for a big E3 2018, and they’ve admitted that they’re going to have four major titles for their press conference this year. Last of US Part 2, Spider-Man from Insomniac, Death Stranding, and Ghosts Of Tsushima from Sucker Punch. All of these are exclusive to PS4, so it makes sense for them to be a focus.
Of course, that won’t be all they showcase:
“Of course, we’ll have stellar announcements from third-party publishers and independent developers, who are all busy devising ...
- Bayonetta 3 Is “Progressing Steadily” According To Platinum How’s Bayonetta 3 coming along? Is the team at Platinum Games really pushing the limits with this one?
One of the biggest 3rd party exclusives coming to Nintendo Switch is Bayonetta 3. It was confirmed last year at The Game Awards, and ever since, people have been wanting to hear more about it from developer Platinum Games. As noted by Tweak Town, they say that work on it is going smooth:
“It’s progressing steadily. It’s difficult to say, but it is continuing. This time around, the development process is slightly different.”
As for what people can expect in the game, they’re still maintaining ...
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance Player Base Dropped 95% On Steam What’s the player base for Kingdom Come: Deliverance like on Steam? How many people are still playing it?
Steam takes its stats very seriously, and they can give us some deep insights into what goes on with certain games on the service. Take, for example, Kingdom Come: Deliverance. When it launched, it got a lot of praise, as well as criticism. But it still managed to do 500,000 copies sold in two days, which isn’t bad for a title without a lot of marketing.
However, at GitHyp reports, the games player base has now plummeted, what was once around 66,000 players a day playing is ...
- Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom Go 60% More Revenue Than Original How well did Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom do compared to the original? Did it do good in the US?
It’s a fact of life that sometimes video games just don’t sell well in certain regions, and thus they become “cult classics”. The original Ni No Kuni title was just that in the US. However, due to the reception of the first game and the build-up for the second, it was found out that in the US, the game had 60% more revenue grossing over the first title.
That’s a pretty good jump, especially since the game came out in the same time ...