- Valkyria Chronicles 4 Will Arrive On September 25th In The US When will Valkyria Chronicles 4 come overseas? Will it arrive all at once?
Valkyria Chronicles 4 has been out in Japan for some time, but now, we officially know when it will arrive in the US. For Capcom has revealed that it will arrive on PC and console on September 25th. The game features a return to the beginnings of the series, yet features new characters for gamers to play as. But, there will also be DLC for gamers to play as some of the characters from the original Valkyria Chronicles.
So while you will have to wait a bit longer to get the ...
- Nintendo Switch Could Get Unique Monster Hunter Game Will Capcom bring any other Monster Hunter titles to the Switch? Other than ports?
Capcom is set to have a pretty big year for itself. Its first major title this year, Monster Hunter World, set the world on fire when it released. And later this year, they’re set to release Mega Man 11, and possibly a Phoenix Wright game on the Nintendo Switch. Speaking of the Switch, Capcom will bring Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate to the system this August. However, many fans are disappointed that the console doesn’t get its own unique Monster Hunter title. Or at the very least, a port of Monster ...
- E3 2018: Doom Eternal Announced By Bethesda Was one Doom not enough for you? Bethesda and iD Software are betting it wasn’t They announced a lovely, gory sequel to their 2016 Doom reboot during Bethesda’s E3 presentation, and you’ll find the trailer reproduced below. How’s your aim?
Developed by id Software, DOOM® Eternal™ is the direct sequel to the award-winning and best-selling DOOM® (2016). Experience the ultimate combination of speed and power with the next leap in push-forward, first-person combat. As the DOOM Slayer, return to take your vengeance against the forces of Hell. Set to an all-new pulse pounding soundtrack composed by Mick Gordon, fight across dimensions ...
- Devil May Cry 5 Official Unveiled Is Devil May Cry 5 confirmed or not? Can we get a look?
At E3 2018, one of the worst-kept secrets in the business finally got unveiled, as Devil May Cry 5 was officially shown off during the Xbox Press Conference.
In it, we get to see Nero back in action and sporting a new look. Furthermore, it appears as though the demon underworld has crossed over to the human plane, which is not a good thing for humanity. If you’re wondering where Dante is, he’s in the trailer too, you just have to wait for the end. The game is set ...
- Cyberpunk 2077 Gets Massive Trailers Did we find out anything about Cyberpunk 2077 at E3 2018? Any trailers?
CD Projekt Red has been doing a good job of keeping details of their next massive adventure a secret. But at E3 2018, they finally pulled back the curtain on Cyberpunk 2077. And with both a story trailer and gameplay footage, they showed a world in disarray, a character defined by your choices, and a ton to do.
Below you’ll find the first trailer for the game, and below that, you’ll see an interview with one of the Dev Team as they describe the game in more detail. You’ll ...
- E3 2018: Kingdom Hearts 3 — The E3 Trailers How many trailers does one game need? If you ask us, Kingdom Hearts 3 doesn’t have enough, but this year it got three. One premiered during Sony’s press conference, one during Microsoft’s, and one during Square’s own — though in that case it was just a variant of the Sony version with a few extra clips mixed in. Wanna watch?
We’ve posted both relevant trailers below. The first revealed a world based around Frozen. With her ice powers, Elsa can explode a Heartless with a dead shot from 50 feet away — pretty boss, but she doesn’t look very confident about ...
- E3 2018: Nier Automata Become As Gods Edition Announced So what else has Square been up to? Making sure more people get to play Nier Automata, it appears. How soon is the game coming to XBox One?
Square Enix originally revealed Nier Automata for XBox by accident, posting a product link hours before its official unveiling. Before the page could disappear, though, the press nabbed everything, including the list of contents:
Base Nier: Automata game ($59.99 value)
The 3C3C1D119440927 expansion ($13.99 value)
Grimoire Weiss Pod
Retro Red Pod Skin
Retro Grey Pod Skin
Cardboard Pod Skin
The Machine Lifeform Mask Accessory
All these things were confirmed later that evening when the Nier Automata Become As Gods Edition was ...
- E3 2018: Shonen Heroes Unite In Jump Force Microsoft revealed Jump Force during their E3 press conference this weekend. What dark forces could be so powerful that the Earth’s greatest anime heroes have to join forces to fight it? (Looks like just Frieza…they got this.)
There have been video games uniting Shonen Jump characters before, but never one with this much energy and elaborate visuals poured into it. Jump Force stars the long-running manga mag’s most famous characters, with their powers fully accessible. Luffy can stretch and perform Gum Gum attacks, Naturo has his Shadow Clone Jutsu, and Goku has his famous Saiyan power-up technique. At the end of ...
- E3 2018: Namco Announces Tales Of Vesperia Definitive Edition Who here is a fan of the Tales series? How’d you like one of its finest hours remastered with new content? You got it today.
During Microsoft’s E3 press conference, Bandai Namco revealed Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition is on the way to XBox One. The remastered release will contain additional characters and content.
Historically, XBox consoles haven’t been known for their quality RPGs, but Tales of Vesperia was considered one of its finest. The original Vesperia launched exclusively on the XBox 360 back in 2008, but Namco has confirmed the Definitive Edition will be multiplatform, despite its reveal in the XBox ...
- E3 2018: Elder Scrolls 6 Confirmed By Bethesda Is the wait finally over? What did Bethesda say regarding Elder Scrolls 6?
They revealed….it’s gonna be a thing! That’s all we learned, but we’ll take it. A short thirty-second trailer, premiering during Bethesda’s E3 conference last night, showed off a large render of a (likely) very small portion of the world they’re hard at work crafting.
“Look at me, aren’t I pretty?” it says.
It’s been a long time since the main Elder Scrolls series had an update. Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim was released back in 2011 and is now playable on every device known to man, including smart fridges. The time ...