- Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition Available On Consoles Now What’s this news about Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition? Where is it out on?
Final Fantasy XV was such a big hit for Square Enix that they decided to make the game even bigger by putting it on mobile platforms. Thus came Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition. It was the full game, but in bite-sized chunks and with more simplistic combat. Now, the game is available on Xbox One and PS4 as an HD port. The Nintendo Switch version of the game will be coming later this year.
You can check out the trailer for the game below.
- Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remastered Announced Is Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remastered really happening? When?
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remastered is one of the most beloved entries in the Final Fantasy series. It came out on the Nintendo Gamecube to critical and fan praise. And now, Square Enix has announced that Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remastered is coming to the Nintendo Switch and PS4.
The game is still in development, but a reveal trailer was given. You can watch it below.
- Ciri In The Witcher Netflix Series To Be A Bit Different Will the Witcher Netflix series be faithful to the books and games? What about the characters?
The Witcher series at Netflix has been getting a lot of buzz recently, especially because of their casting of Henry Cavill as Geralt of Riveria. And now, we’re getting casting notes for some of the other characters. One that is getting the eye of many though is Ciri, who is labeled as something a bit different, as castors are looking for a non-white female to portray her despite the books and games having her be white. This is her official description:
“CIRI can often be found ...
- Nier: Automata Wasn’t Made To “Target” Anyone What was the motivation behind Nier: Automata’s design? Who was the target audience?
Nier: Automata was the game that helped save Platinum Games from closing down. As the title got over 3 million sales, and they received rave reviews from pretty much everyone. But, as producer Yoko Taro noted in an interview with The Guardian, after not having much success with the previous Nier titles, he decided to go a different route:
“For Nier: Automata, I wasn’t told to target anyone. I just made what I wanted to, and I tried to stay hidden from Square Enix as much as possible.”
He claims he ...
- Bethesda Denies Comparisons Of Elder Scrolls Legends To Hearthstone Was Elder Scrolls Legends made because of Hearthstone? If not, then how come they’re similar?
There’s a lot of parity in video games. By that, I mean that game developers will make something that’s like another property, and yet put their spin on it. It happens all the time actually. But, while this does happen, that doesn’t mean EVERY case of similarity is a case of a copycat. Case and point, Elder Scrolls: Legends and Hearthstone. Both are popular CCG titles, and yet Hearthstone came out first, which has led many to wondering if ESL was created because of that. Pete ...
- Shadow Of The Tomb Raider Special PC Graphics Revealed Is Shadow Of The Tomb Raider on PC going to be different visually? If so, how?
Square Enix, Eidos-Montréal, and Crystal Dynamics® announced today that Shadow of the Tomb Raider is being developed on the NVIDIA RTX platform and will be among the first games to feature real-time ray tracing as a rendering technique. The stunning results can be seen in the worldwide premiere of a Shadow of the Tomb Raider technology trailer released for Gamescom 2018.
Kicking off Gamescom, attendees will have the opportunity to experience firsthand Shadow of the Tomb Raider with playable demos at the GeForce Gaming Celebration taking place in Cologne on Aug. 20 and 21. ...
- Devil May Cry 5 Playable Demo Coming At Gamescon When can we get our hands on Devil May Cry 5? Will it be Gamescon?
At E3 2018, the long speculated debut of Devil May Cry 5 was made, but it was just a trailer, not a playable game. However, on Twitter recently, it was revealed that at Gamescon 2018, there will be the first playable demo for the title.
It’s unclear what we’ll be able to do, but more than likely we’ll get to see Nero and Dante in action in some for and get a better look at the in-game visuals.
- There’s a Monster Hunter World Mod That Removes Scoutflies Any good mods for Monster Hunter World? Something that makes the game better for veterans?
There’s a reason that Monster Hunter World is the most successful game of the year so far. It’s enticing to both rookies and veterans of the series. However, for those who want to play the game with a little less “guiding”, a mod may be your new best friend. For now there is a mod that will remove the Scoutflies from the game, which means you won’t have to deal with them in the early parts of the game.
This was made by MHVuze, you can get ...
- Xbox Team Outlines Shadow of the Tomb Raider on Xbox One X What will Shadow of the Tomb Raider be like on Xbox One X? Any good enhancements?
Shadow of the Tomb Raider is less than a month away from release, and as such, the team behind the game are showing off more and more of the title. But, for those getting the Xbox One X version of the game, you’ll get a bunch of enhancements that truly show off the power of the system. And the Xbox team spelled out what those would be like:
“To ensure that Shadow of the Tomb Raider looked crisp and amazingly polished on Xbox One X, we have worked incredibly hard ...
- Bethesda Wants No Part Of Battle Royale Genre Will Bethesda ever make a Battle Royale game? If so, what kind?
In the game development community, it’s easy sometimes to think that all developers want to “cash in” on the latest trends, and sometimes, they do that. But other times, developers want to go their own path. Such as Bethesda, who has noted that they don’t want to make a Battle Royale game. In an interview, Pete Hines revealed why:
“If it’s like ‘Well, these guys did this, so we’re gonna do this,’ I can’t stay awake. ‘Hey, here’s our Battle Royale game!’ No thank you. Not even remotely interested. That’s ...