- New Trailer for Deep Down, Capcom’s Gorgeous Free-to-Play Dungeon Crawler http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDJJKQ_2pQQ
Capcom recently released a new prologue trailer and screenshots for its upcoming free-to-play PS4 dungeon crawler, Deep Down, showing the game off in all of its impressive shininess and stabbiness.
The game has an offbeat sci-fi twist. Instead of dropping you straight into a medieval world, it takes place in New York in 2094, where players touch magical artifacts and use the stored memories in those to transport themselves to randomly generated medieval dungeons to hunt treasure and fight monsters. It’s set for a release some time in 2014.
The screenshots and the images offer little new information about the game except ...
- New Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix Trailer Released http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIEUbW4cEJQ&feature=youtu.be
Sora, Donald, and Goofy are looking a lot crisper in this new trailer for Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix that Square Enix released at this week’s Jump Festa in Tokyo.
Set for release on the PS3 in 2014, Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix not only lets you revisit your favorite characters and Disney worlds in high definition, there’s a lot of added content for those that have only played the vanilla version of Kingdom Hearts II.
Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix will include both Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix and Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Final Mix, both available for the first time outside ...
- The Elder Scrolls Online PVP Designer Answers Questions During Q&A This week Brian Wheeler, lead PvP designer for The Elder Scrolls Online, dropped into the Elitist Jerks forum to answer questions during a live Q&A.
Wheeler took a number of questions from forum members about the PvP content and other elements of the game. Some highlights included:
On how much the PvP will be based on skill:
“Skill is a tricky thing to measure as when most people talk about skill in Elder Scrolls it’s referring to headshots with a bow, blocking, power attacks or dodging at the right time. In Elder Scrolls Online we have many opportunities for players to show their ...
- The Elder Scrolls Online Emperor’s Armor Revealed If you manage to claw your way to the position of Emperor in The Elder Scrolls Online, then you deserve some bling. The Elder Scrolls Online team has revealed concept art for the only-for-the-Emperor armor that will be your reward for conquest of your server. Start salivating now.
Click to see the armor in all of its glory.
This is how the team describes the armor:
The one who sits on the Ruby Throne cuts an imposing figure, driving enemies to flee in fear and inspiring allies to even greater deeds of conquest. When the emperor strides onto the battlefield, everyone takes notice–and ...
- Square Enix Releases New Drakengard 3 Videos http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-12rglp-QXY
Square Enix has updated its YouTube page with a new trailer and two television spots for the latest entry in the Drag-On-Dragoon action-RPG series, known as Drakengard in the west, showing off all of the dragon-riding, dragon-fighting, and dramatic shouting the new game has to offer.
Drakengard 3 is a prequel to the original game in the series, and focuses on a conflict between powerful figures known as Intoners. The main character, Zero, is a rogue Intoner intent on killing the other five with the help of her pacifist dragon, Mikhail, and her companions the Apostles, a harem she allows to ...
- Bethesda Games on Sale at Amazon The wait until Elder Scrolls Online releases April 4 might seem excruciating, but just think of it as time to get caught up on any Bethesda games or expansions you might have missed.
And this week is a your time to get started, because Amazon is holding a digital sale of Bethesda-published games and content on PC, with much of the company’s catalog going for deep discounts.
Today, Skyrim is available for $7.49, while the Skyrim Legendary Edition with the Dawnguard, Hearthfire, and Dragonborn expansions included is just $20.39. You can also get Dawnguard on its own for $9.99, Dragonborn for $4.99, ...
- Thomas The Tank Engine Teaches Fear in New Skyrim Mod http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vk75gVu7n80
Is there anything more likely to make an adventurer in Skyrim soil his armor than a distant, but drawing ever closer, dragon roar? How about a cheerful toot?
That’s what Polarexpresswiz, the mad genius behind the Really Useful Dragons mod thought. The mod replaces the dragons of Skyrim with Thomas the Tank Engine and other characters from Shining Time Station, the beloved, cheerful children’s show remembered for talking trains and giving Ringo Starr something to do in the late 80s as the live-action Mr. Conductor.
And after watching Thomas placidly descend from the sky and immolate an unfortunate Skyrim denizen, I’d have ...