- Elder Scrolls Online Director Discusses Greymoor Launch How as the launch of was Greymoor? Did it have a lot of bugs at launch?
The highly anticipated release of ESO Greymoor came to PC and is headed to consoles soon. Which is a good thing because the PC launch of the game had some bumps along the way. It’s normal for titles to launch with glitches and the creative team for Elder Scrolls Online was on top of addressing them.
In fact, the director of Elder Scrolls Online had to go and make a statement on how things had to be shut down almost immediately due to EVERYONE basically having ...
- ESO Greymoor Sees Favorable Ratings From Reviewers What is the critical response to the Greymoor expansion of ESO? Are they liking it?
For a while now, the team behind The Elder Scrolls Online have been teasing the return to Skyrim via their Greymoor content. A lot has been shown off about the expansion for ESO, and now, it’s out for PC. But the question was, would it be good?
Well, according to Metacritic, it does appear to be that way. The average score of the reviews taken was 7.9, with fan reviews being even higher than that. Some of the names on the list who did review it are ...
- Elder Scrolls Online Greymoor Gets Cinematic Tease What’s the latest on The Elder Scrolls Online Greymoor? Any new looks at the game?
Elder Scrolls Online fans are eagerly awaiting the next content for the game in the form of Greymoor. Which will once again take players to the realm of Skyrim, but one that is very different from the legendary title that came before ESO. This one is set 1000 years before the main Skyrim game, and players will have to deal with things like a Vampire Lord, supernatural armies and more.
“Two of the key pillars around any Elder Scrolls game revolve around lore and exploration – it’s ...
- Elder Scrolls Online Greymoor Team Talks What You Can Expect What will be in Elder Scrolls Online Greymoor? What kind of content can we expect?
All new content is set to arrive in Elder Scrolls Online very soon, as the Greymoor content will arrive for PC today, while the console version will arrive on June 9th. The new content will take place in Skyrim, and focus on what the land was like before the Skyrim game you’ve all played. The team talked a little about what you can expect:
“Without spoiling too much,” says ESO’s creative director Rich Lambert, “this year’s story and chapter centers around vampires and witches and werewolves in ...
- Why Final Fantasy 7 Remake Takes Place Within Midgar, And Other Answers Why did Square Enix decide to contain this first release of Final Fantasy 7 Remake in the city of Midgar? Why can’t you play as the lion yet? Fans have a lot of questions about this game right now, even before it officially comes out.
Producer Yoshinori Kitase and Co-Director Naoki Hamaguchi answered a few fan questions in this new Q&A session posted on Square Enix’s website. Kitase was asked why the game we’re getting contains only the Midgar portion, and he said….
When we first started the Remake project we had to make a decision on what elements from the original ...
- Final Fantasy VII Remake Writer Talks Changes In Dialogue How many changes are going to be in Final Fantasy VII? What about the dialogue?
The process of making Final Fantasy VII Remake has been harrowing for Square Enix to say the least. They have not only made the game from the ground up in terms of graphical overhaul, but they completely redid the combat system, focused on only one section of the game for the first “title” and even fleshed out certain parts of the story.
Not to mention, the game is going to have voice actors for the first time. ANd because of that, some serious rewriting of dialogue had ...
- NieR Replicant Announced By Platinum Games What is NieR Replicant? Does it tie into NieR Automata?
NieR Automata was one of the surprise games of the year when it came out. An offshoot of Drakengard, Platinum Games took that world to a bold new place and offered a head-trip of everything you think to expect in an RPG and turned it on its head and then some.
Now, on Twitter, they have announced an “upgraded” version of the original via NieR Replicant, and announced that it is coming to the PS4, Xbox One and Steam. They also gave a clip of the games development and a tease of ...
- Final Fantasy VII Remake Shipping Early To Some Countries Final Fantasy VII is still coming out soon, right? No delays because of the epidemic?
With the current epidemic going around the world, many businesses and industries have been affected. This includes the game industry to a certain measure. However, because of the nature of video games, many big name titles are still aiming to be released at their currently set release dates. This includes Final Fantasy VII Remake.
However, in an update on the game from Square Enix, the team noted that things are getting accelerated in certain countries because of the epidemic.
They took to Twitter to outline everything going on, ...
- Nier Is Coming Back For A Reincarnation Why are Square fanatics bouncing off the walls? Because they’re under quarantine and can’t go outside, but what’s the second reason? It’s because the impending resurrection of an originally neglected title is finally Nier.
A lot of gamers regard 2017’s Nier Automata as one of the best video games of the 2010s, but it was actually a sequel to a previous game, Nier, that came out in 2010. Nier itself was a spinoff of Square’s Drakengard series, but that’s a different topic. Point is, now that everyone loves the Nier series, they have a strong hunger to play the game that ...
- Fallout 76 Players Hoarding Toilet Paper Inside Of Game What’s going on in Fallout 76 lately? Anything good?
While Fallout 76 hasn’t been the best game to play, there are some who are still loyal to the title and aim to make the most of it, especially in light of the Coronavirus situation. As a result, many players have gone from just getting supplies to hoarding toilet paper…inside the game. Not unlike how real “survivors” are doing that in the real world. Behold these tweets in all their glory.