Skyrim Forum

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Captain Nagisus
Captain Nagisus
Your insults are nothing! We shall win, you prodigal Tsarist pork-licker!
meben15
meben15
perfetic? I think you mean pathetic. If you wish to walk upon my own grounds, then at least spell your insults correctly. And you should not have come here btw, for this wall is the sacred ground of Queen Rekamennos the Snugglequeen.
Captain Nagisus
Captain Nagisus
We're simply sending our criminals here with insulting messages, so that you shoot the messengers. The prisons and mines are full.
meben15
meben15
o_O you mean your a prisoner?
Captain Nagisus
Captain Nagisus
I'm the President of the ULSR's twin brother. I commited larceny, arson, murder and I ate a baby.
meben15
meben15
ah... It only goes to show what kind of murderous scum you are in this 'country' of yours.
Captain Nagisus
Captain Nagisus
Actually, I'm the first murderer since Rek's people were driven out. The ULSR was havoc and murder and mayhem during her rule. Everyone else is simply a petty thief, a vandal, or someone who punched a tax collector. And the tax-collector-punchers are rare!
meben15
meben15
ha! you speak such blatant lies its sad, for there are no murderers in the kindom of Rekamennos. none O_O.
Captain Nagisus
Captain Nagisus
There ARE none. There were. See, these are a strange people. Those not of royal blood like me get easily scared. When scared, people do strange things, like kill. I'm not scared, and even if I was, I'm royalty. I just like the taste of baby.
meben15
meben15
ah so now you insult the people of our country. I grow tired of this debate, begon foul cretin. Rekamennos come help me drive this maniac off of mah wall!
Captain Nagisus
Captain Nagisus
I don't insult your people, I say that, under Rek's rule, Nagisussia was the murder-capital of the world! Now just execute me like you were meant to.
meben15
meben15
no, I do not murder for there are no murderers in these lands *throws off of wall with magical mustache powers* BEGONE!!!
R
Rekamennos
again more sad debate of sadness that makes me wanna cry :sadface: geez cappy gettin quite harsh about my rule when you were always aloud to do what you wanted, huh? :'(