Skyrim Forum

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Flint firestorm
Flint firestorm
yeah i remember. you said yeah but back then the only internet i had was on my phone and i felt that my posts from my phone wouldnt be up to standard. BUT now i have full internet and i can post normally :D
Mini Mongo
Mini Mongo
Thats why you are joining soon buddy :)
Flint firestorm
Flint firestorm
on page 16. one more to go :)
Mini Mongo
Mini Mongo
Wow, you really are enjoying that Rp :D
Flint firestorm
Flint firestorm
the last page *play epic reading music* lets do this thing!
Mini Mongo
Mini Mongo
Hehe I just posted today as well, this story will be updating every day, don't forget to pop in :)
Flint firestorm
Flint firestorm
aaaaannnnndddd.......DONE. phew! ITS AWSOME!
Mini Mongo
Mini Mongo
Cheers buddy, so what did you think overall so far?
Flint firestorm
Flint firestorm
Cyprus....Died? *begins weeping* wwwhhhyyyy????
anyway now that thats out of the way i think the whole storyline is really good and all the people on it seem really good at RPing. its one of the few RP's that made me read to the end :)
Mini Mongo
Mini Mongo
Hehe that is a good sign my friend :) And yes, quite a few people died. We killed of Cyrus because cazzer14 had gone inactive, but if he ever comes back he can bring Cyrus back as well, we never said he died, just that he ran off :)

Glad you enjoyed the story, and just so you know, and I hope this pleases you, but when the story is finished I hope to get it published as a finished book :)
Flint firestorm
Flint firestorm
dibs on signed first edition!. :O i know someone who can make it into a book in the skyrim game. if you play on computer he might make a mode for it :)
Mini Mongo
Mini Mongo
Oh that would be so cool, the Invasion of the Damned book on Skyrim! :) - Also, when I publish it, I will make a personal copy for you, and a message :D
Flint firestorm
Flint firestorm
*puts on southern accent* a mesage? for me? why i do declare MR Mini i am simply flattered. :)
Mini Mongo
Mini Mongo
;) That's a promise bro!
Flint firestorm
Flint firestorm
okay. so if you want me to join just give me a shout :D ( not literally, you would have to shout pretty loud for me to hear you)