Skyrim Forum

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
MR-WIKI-96
MR-WIKI-96
deal of interest in the site and I can't go on a website that I have no more interest in :sadface: It's not any of you guys, it's just me. You can kick me out of the RPs if you wish and I am sorry to those on the "secret project"? Goodbye and farewell. :sadface:
MR-WIKI-96
MR-WIKI-96
I MAY be back after a few months but there is no promises or guarantee that I will. If I do, then i'll start afresh on the RPs. IF I do, that is.
dunklunk
dunklunk
Take care, WIKI. Hope to see you back. Whenever you're ready, that is. :)
death raider
death raider
Wiki you leave us :sadface:((((((((((( * gives Wiki a box of choclates and blows them up in his face* You leave thats bad me no like you anymore!!!!!!!

No Im only kidding, but you will be missed and I hope I will get to talk to you later in the future SO FAREWELL AND GOOD BYE! :) :):):):):):):):):):)
meben15
meben15
wiki.... :sadface: will miss you. Hopefully you will come back to the light as Mini has, but if not may the stars guide you on your journey through life......or something like that :p
R