Skyrim Forum

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass
I haven't gotten far yet, only episode 12. I only just now saw the other 4 candidates for Queen. I assume it's the one decked out in red that's all "Everything in the world is placed there for me", but I would also guess that's wrong because she seems like she's going to get quite a bit of screen time.
Seanu Reaves
Seanu Reaves
Yup. You're already passed Waifu''s part
Rem? And if this anime had me any less emotionally invested I'd have to stop watching because of the sheer cringe the main character can make me feel
I have to take periodic breaks to recover from this character's cringe-ness... my God...
Seanu Reaves
Seanu Reaves
Elsa. XD
I'm not sure I'll be able to finish this anime. The main character devolved so quickly, and he's taking way too long to evolve again.
Or maybe he was an idiot from the beginning- just a lucky one. I've been forced to engage music mode.
Seanu Reaves
Seanu Reaves
Yeah Subaru is pretty insufferable... I really think you're supposed to like him getting killed.
He didn't start out insufferable. I really liked him for the first 11 episodes or so. But DAMN did he get stupid fast. This is fluffing terrible. The more he talks the more I want to strangle him violently.
Has he legit gone over the deep end and become delusional and obsessive? Like am I watching a complete breakdown here?

I don't think I can finish this series.
Seanu Reaves
Seanu Reaves
Just a little. His expectation of "sexual" rewards is important (it is why "nice guys finish last") but still... He is kinda meh...

Not my style of protagonist.
I guess. I didn't really get that vibe too strongly for him in the first half but this second half he seems like a completely different character.
Basically it was dragging the main character through all the worst depths of the human psyche and depravity (excluding things like rape and such) in order to also drag a viewer who was identifying with or projecting themselves upon the main character through it. As a viewer who puts themselves in the shoes of EVERY character from which the story is being told, this was extremely difficult to sit through
Overall I like what they were going for but the execution just felt so damn poor. The payoff seems to be worth it though based on episode 21. I'm a bit disappointed that I'm going to have to wait for episodes now.
Seanu Reaves
Seanu Reaves
At least you managed to get into it. Also you lied. XD

One rare drop and Torment got easy on Monk. #BestClass
Seanu Reaves
Seanu Reaves
Torment Difficulty Diablo 3 gameplay
OR
First Time Dark Souls 3 gameplay xD
That's not how Diablo 3's meta works. You play on the highest difficulty you can and still roflstomp enemies in order to grind levels and farm gear until you're powerful enough to roflstomp the next highest difficulty, until eventually you're at max difficulty. Then you start pushing greater rifts as far as you can. There are 150 levels. It is impossible to reach level 150
Without hacking anyways
I usually start my characters at Torment 1 from the beginning, hence why I consider it to be where the difficulty slider really starts. For me, anything under Torment 1 isn't even really playing, and Torment 1 is the equivalent of Easy.
Seanu Reaves
Seanu Reaves
Seeing as on PC I had to unlock torment 1, I am not sure how you can start on it. XD

But that might just be a difference of systems.