Skyrim Forum

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Khasrin
Khasrin
Oh hello :) Not bad thanks. Getting married next year and helping my fiance get ready to move and such so life has been keeping me busy. How's it going?
JoeReese
JoeReese
Can't complain. I've got it easier than Lizzie at the moment. She's doing full-time work, part-time volunteering, and full-time school. o_O

Are you still moving overseas, or is he coming here? Congrats, by the way. How are the furbabies?
Khasrin
Khasrin
He's decided to come here instead. I'm ok with that. Furbabies are good. My roommate and I had to decide who gets which ones when I go, that was pretty rough. Think we worked out the best situation for all of them.
Khasrin
Khasrin
On a related note, I have a cat toothbrush and toothpaste set on the table here, ready to go. But I'm scared.
JoeReese
JoeReese
LOL, scared you'll hurt them or scared they'll hurt you? Ours aren't exactly welcoming of toothbrushes, but they'll nom on their regular brush. I don't get it. I might start brushing them with a toothbrush, and see if they start nomming on it instead.