Skyrim Forum

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Hildolfr
Hildolfr
Yes! I've been playing them since the first one. The only one I haven't played is the one that was one PSVita, but has been released for the XBox Arcade. Liberation, if I recall correctly. I really enjoyed Black Flag and people complained about the sea battles and everything, but I really enjoyed them.
A.Auditore
A.Auditore
Ps user? Haven't played the handheld ones all been on ps3/4 ... I liked them all though 3 was hard for me to finish cause of Connar but finished it i did *superhero pose* about 5 months ago... haven't play ac4 in awhile, been busy playing skyrim >_> <_< but i like the sea stuff in 4 more than 3
Hildolfr
Hildolfr
I'm on XBox. I didn't enjoy AC3, even though I'm a huge history buff and American. I didn't like the environment and I didn't care for Connor. I didn't even love the story. Brotherhood is still my favorite of the franchise, though.
A.Auditore
A.Auditore
where have you been all my life?! D: just messing hehe

3 the story wasn't bad... it was just Connar >_>

many didnt like revelations but I loved the entire series of Ezio (swoons)
Hildolfr
Hildolfr
Ezio is probably my favorite assassin, though I did really like Edward. But old and grizzled Ezio is the plops. I guess the story wasn't bad for 3, but I dunno. I've already forgotten most of it because I just didn't like it, lol. The stuff with Desmond, though, that was memorable.