Skyrim Forum

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Znowcicle
Znowcicle
Sorry, I was scrolling down the home page and noticed your status. I was curious why today was the first day of the rest of your life? Unless that's too forthwith since I am a stranger to you.
meben15
meben15
Think about it, every day is the first day of the rest of everybody's life ; )
Znowcicle
Znowcicle
Huh, I've never thought of it that way...maybe the second day but not the first everyday haha
meben15
meben15
You see if the rest of your life is everything in the future, every day is the first day :)
Znowcicle
Znowcicle
I do, I do. And I'm going to infer that you're a "glass half full" kinda guy, am I right?
meben15
meben15
meh, depends on the day if you talking the metaphorical kind. But if you actually asked me whether a glass was half full or half empty I would say it is half empty because if you are drinking out of it the liquid level is going down so it is half way to being empty....
Znowcicle
Znowcicle
I was referring to the metaphorical phrase. I'm not sure if the rest was just you being a smart ass or if you were actually being sincere XD
meben15
meben15
Yea I figured you were referring to the metaphorical phrase, just thought I would explain what I though about the other way you could interpret the question. Seriously :)
Znowcicle
Znowcicle
Ah alright, I just had to check and see if I needed a snarky reply. :p
meben15
meben15
Yea I'm the kind of person who thinks about weird random stuff like this when he is bored, and I am bored a lot :)