Skyrim Forum

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Bexy
Bexy
A little bit yeah :p x
Abyssion
Abyssion
Guuuuurd :) maaaybe I missed you too hehe, enjoy your bath? x
Bexy
Bexy
:) ahh good to hear :p Yeah it was ok, made me feel a bit better at least lol, good shower? x
Abyssion
Abyssion
Good good, yeah, apart for when I nearly slipped and nearly face planted the wall haha x :p
Bexy
Bexy
hahahaha, thats something i do nearly every time i have a shower :p x
Abyssion
Abyssion
aha synchronized face planters? x
Bexy
Bexy
something like that! What you up to for the rest of the evening? :) x
Abyssion
Abyssion
Just put Wayne's world on Netflix, and hopefully talking too you gorgeous :) x you? x
Bexy
Bexy
Ahh thats cool, not actually seen it before though! :p Aha i'm still not gorgeous but yeah, i'll be talking to you and just watching a bit of TV :) x
Abyssion
Abyssion
Wow....wait, you haven't seen Wayne's World?! That's it sit next to me and experience this 80's classic! And glad you're gunna be talking to me :) , nice to see abit of my charm has worked :) (pffft what charm pure luck lol) x
Bexy
Bexy
Nope, never seen it haha but that sounds like a plan! :p Haha yeahh it has :) Nah it's cool like talking to you ^-^ xx
Abyssion
Abyssion
Hehe you just wanna be near me :p I'm glad you do like talking to me :) really glad actually xx
Bexy
Bexy
hahaha :p yeahh i do, i like meeting new people, i'm better at it online though. Bit weird in person :p Aww i'm glad you're glad :)) xx
Abyssion
Abyssion
I'm glad you wanna be near me :) I'd quite like that too :) hehe I bet you're not weird in person, I reckon you'd be rather comfortable if we met :) xx
Bexy
Bexy
ahh thats good then hehe :) Aha you reckon? I'd be nervous haha, always am when i meet new people. Or just go to places in general :p xx
Abyssion
Abyssion
Lol we're like two school kids haha, I'd be nervous to start with, then I think we'd both find our rhythm :) maybe after a kiss? Hehe :) xx
Bexy
Bexy
hahaha :) Lol rhythm? Haha go one, then you can have one i guess :p xx
Abyssion
Abyssion
I didn't know what else to say but rhythm lol, but you got what I meant :) and just the one kiss? We're both losing out there :D ;) xx
Bexy
Bexy
Yeah i sort of do haha :) Oh are we now? Why is that then? :p xx
Abyssion
Abyssion
Hehe well...sorry I don't kiss and tell, buuuut I do tell then kiss ;) xx